Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone got any ideas? Pick4 as 2 Pick2/5 for 50% of the time...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any ideas? I am trying to see if i can see Pick4 as 2 Pick2/0-9 and then unite them and play it...Anyone know any system that will come out of that...

What i got is the following dont know if it will work..For instance if you view Pick4 as a Pick4/18...Then if you was to partition the Pick4 part and not the 18 part and you was to partition (cut it in half) then you will have: Pick2/10 + Pick2/10 combination games...And i was thinking, what if you only use half the numbers...Then you will have: Pick2/5 + Pick2/5 you then get yourself a Pick2/5 full wheel or Pick2/5 abbreviated wheel for the Pick2/5 match it and united it with the other Pick2/5 wheel, you then should get the Pick4 straight half the time...I will gladly inform you that Pick2/5 has 10 combinations total..So it will basically be: Match or Pair 10 tickets with 10 tickekts to get the jackpot ¨STRAIGHT¨, 50% of the time...Again if is possible...Is only a theory...

Also if Pick2/5 has 10 tickets as a full wheel then theoretically an abbreviated wheel should have: 5 tickets..So you pair up 5 tickets with 5 tickets...

If any of you have any ideas is welcome...Anyone got any ideas or another way that we can make it work...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

You know if you get this right you can win Powerball but i´ll mention it later...And you could place a double bet meaning if you pick, a Pick2/5 wheel with 5 numbers you can make the other bet have the other: Pick2/5 with the other 5 numbers (the ones you didnt picked)...that way you are bound to win...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Also i was thinking, dont know if this will work, BUT, if is a: Pick2/5 could you use a key number wheel...Basically use 2 Pick2/5 key number wheel and unite them and change the numbers back from combination to permutation numbers...

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any ideas? I am trying to see if i can see Pick4 as 2 Pick2/0-9 and then unite them and play it...Anyone know any system that will come out of that...

What i got is the following dont know if it will work..For instance if you view Pick4 as a Pick4/18...Then if you was to partition the Pick4 part and not the 18 part and you was to partition (cut it in half) then you will have: Pick2/10 + Pick2/10 combination games...And i was thinking, what if you only use half the numbers...Then you will have: Pick2/5 + Pick2/5 you then get yourself a Pick2/5 full wheel or Pick2/5 abbreviated wheel for the Pick2/5 match it and united it with the other Pick2/5 wheel, you then should get the Pick4 straight half the time...I will gladly inform you that Pick2/5 has 10 combinations total..So it will basically be: Match or Pair 10 tickets with 10 tickekts to get the jackpot ¨STRAIGHT¨, 50% of the time...Again if is possible...Is only a theory...

Also if Pick2/5 has 10 tickets as a full wheel then theoretically an abbreviated wheel should have: 5 tickets..So you pair up 5 tickets with 5 tickets...

If any of you have any ideas is welcome...Anyone got any ideas or another way that we can make it work...

I guess I'd treat it like front and back pairs. If you treat the first half, it should be 00-99, and the same with the second half. I think it would be easier to track two individuals equaling 100 each, rather than 10,000 possibilities all at once for a straight hit.

I hardly play the p-4 but I really didn't think about this until now and it sounds good. Thanx Pumpi. May I'll give this kind of tracking a shot and see what happens.

Type