Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotsoft Pro Help Needed...

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
End Of The Rainbow
United States
Member #67807
December 5, 2008
489 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello All!

I wanted to ask if Paurths could make a manual to help customers learn how to use Lotsoft Pro a little quicker? I really love the Pick 3 version and it has helped me hit several times, but, I know that there is a lot more to unearth within this fantastic program....I just need a little help.

I don't want to be a pest with emailing Paurths with the questions that I can't find the answers to here on LP. So, if you have time, it would really be nice to have something to go by to help me know all of the different things that the program can do.

Thanks,

Sandra

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2009, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Not trying to be a "nudge", but you do realize that there is a "very" detailed help file that is many pages long that explains everything you could ever want to know about this program don't you? It's located at the top in the menu bar under "help". Wink

chicago illinois
      United States
      Member #1199
      February 26, 2003
      377 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:32 am - IP Logged

I have the pick 4 which I see the program hit often not the same as pick three which has more to work with.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5896 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Hello All!

I wanted to ask if Paurths could make a manual to help customers learn how to use Lotsoft Pro a little quicker? I really love the Pick 3 version and it has helped me hit several times, but, I know that there is a lot more to unearth within this fantastic program....I just need a little help.

I don't want to be a pest with emailing Paurths with the questions that I can't find the answers to here on LP. So, if you have time, it would really be nice to have something to go by to help me know all of the different things that the program can do.

Thanks,

Sandra

Are you looking for, or you need help with something secific? One of the more powerful things in LSP is the "Own Series", have you tried creating any of those?

End Of The Rainbow
          United States
          Member #67807
          December 5, 2008
          489 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Big Grin Thanks you guys for responding.

Shawn67....You know, what with all of the studying for school this semester it must've damaged my brain...LOL!

Never thought to look for a help file. I'm so embarrassed!

Carbob...what I would really like to be able to do is create lists like WIN D creates when he posts about the longest out straights. Ya'll have probably seen those? I was wondering how they are arranged by first digit, instead of all jumbled up.

That's just off the top of my head.

Merdis Salley....I would lke to get the pick 4 to practice with in the near future.

Ok....well, now that I've publicly humilited myself....I've got a lot of reading to do. Big Grin Santa

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2009, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Big Grin Thanks you guys for responding.

Shawn67....You know, what with all of the studying for school this semester it must've damaged my brain...LOL!

Never thought to look for a help file. I'm so embarrassed!

Carbob...what I would really like to be able to do is create lists like WIN D creates when he posts about the longest out straights. Ya'll have probably seen those? I was wondering how they are arranged by first digit, instead of all jumbled up.

That's just off the top of my head.

Merdis Salley....I would lke to get the pick 4 to practice with in the near future.

Ok....well, now that I've publicly humilited myself....I've got a lot of reading to do. Big Grin Santa

Longest out straights can be found in the "Alert System" in red on the first page.  Very useful.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
              N.C.
              United States
              Member #59229
              March 9, 2008
              327 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Not trying to be a "nudge", but you do realize that there is a "very" detailed help file that is many pages long that explains everything you could ever want to know about this program don't you? It's located at the top in the menu bar under "help". Wink

Hey Shawn....I cannot find this file. At the top of the page under the menu bar I clicked on the help file. I do not see any post in reference to a "Lotsoftpro" user guide. All I see is a page full of locked posts by Todd. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advanceWhat?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hey Shawn....I cannot find this file. At the top of the page under the menu bar I clicked on the help file. I do not see any post in reference to a "Lotsoftpro" user guide. All I see is a page full of locked posts by Todd. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advanceWhat?

Maybe I can help.  If you see a page full of locked posts then it seems that you are trying to locate the Lotsoft help file through LP. 

Go out of LP.  Click on Lotsoft and on the very first screen, look at the top left and you will see a menu and click on Help.

takeemtothebank

N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #59229
                  March 9, 2008
                  327 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I can help.  If you see a page full of locked posts then it seems that you are trying to locate the Lotsoft help file through LP. 

Go out of LP.  Click on Lotsoft and on the very first screen, look at the top left and you will see a menu and click on Help.

Got it! Thanks! ;-)

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Uh, the file is in the actual Lotsoft program. I assumed that you wouldn't need to know how to use the features of the program unless you are actually using the program........

N.C.
                      United States
                      Member #59229
                      March 9, 2008
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Uh, the file is in the actual Lotsoft program. I assumed that you wouldn't need to know how to use the features of the program unless you are actually using the program........

Im using the programs free trial and have read the user guide provided by Paurths. I thought u meant there was another "Tips Guide" available under the Lotterypost help icon, My mistake. For future questions Ill be sure not to ask you since you enjoy giving arrogant answers to board members. Tenaj, Once again, Thanks for the help.

End Of The Rainbow
                        United States
                        Member #67807
                        December 5, 2008
                        489 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Longest out straights can be found in the "Alert System" in red on the first page.  Very useful.

Thanks, Jack-C! I've found a new toy to play with during my semester break. LOL.

Sun Smiley

Lots of luck, everyone!!

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

The ALERT SYSTEM is only available for the Pick-3 I bought this program this past summer and it's one of the BEST tools available for the daily games I've ever seen.

paurths's avatar - underground
                            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                            Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2009, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Jack-C! I've found a new toy to play with during my semester break. LOL.

Sun Smiley

The userguide has been renewed, along with the release of the new version 5.
                            There is alot to "work with" Wink

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49709 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2009, 7:09 am - IP Logged

To get to the Help File: Go to the Lotsoft Website!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!