Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pendulum and Lottery Numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by abreu13.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Member #52399
May 23, 2007
21 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi, has anyone been using the pendulum to play pick 3 and lottos? I played the 687 yesterday after a pendulum session and come the 968 (by one number). Also I used the pendulum for my local lotto of 6/46 and got 2 numbers, I picked the 7-13-16-30-41-44 and the numbers drawn was 11-14-22-30-31-41. (Puerto Rico Lotto). What you guys think?

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
    Kansas
    United States
    Member #83963
    December 19, 2009
    347 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I have not tried it on pick 3, but have tried it with lotteries that require 6 numbers, and have not had good luck. I only got about 1/6 or 2/6. Maybe it gets confused, because I am trying to play so many lotteries. lol 

How do you use it to pick the numbers? I have tried dowsing sheets I've printed off, numbers written on paper, index cards cut up with the numbers on them...and nothing is working. I was hoping to find a program, that allows me to put the numbers in actually lottery ball pictures and print that, or maybe a pre-printed picture of numbered balls to print, but I can't find anything with all of them. I just find pics of random balls. I've even tried dowsing the lottery sheets, but the numbers on them are so small, it's hard to tell. 

Maybe I'm not concentrating enough. I always seem to get interrupted, or have a lot of chaos going on around here. Chair

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

San Juan
      Puerto Rico
      Member #52399
      May 23, 2007
      21 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2009, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I use a table that I make in MS word with the numbers for the pick 3 and 4 and another for pick 6. When the number can come I get a back and forth movement, and a circular for a no. Also for the Pick 3 and 4 I doublecheck the session. If you want he tables just send me your email. 

Have a good day and Happy Holidays!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Ok I give how do ya use a pendulum to pick lotto numbers is it a program?

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

CrazyinGa1209's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          atlanta
          United States
          Member #9317
          December 4, 2004
          89 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2009, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

How do I use the pendulum?

San Juan
            Puerto Rico
            Member #52399
            May 23, 2007
            21 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

A pendulum is an item that is suspended from a fixed point so that it can swing freely. I use a table with all the lotto numbers in a paper and then I ask one by one if this number will come in this night lotto drawing as an example. You can check some video in Youtube that explain the basic.  Put "pendulum dowsing" in the search.