Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Books?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LadyMylena.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
Kansas
United States
Member #83963
December 19, 2009
347 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

It looks like many of you use some books to predict from dreams. I am not new to the lottery or mysticism, but don't know the first thing about using a book to interpret dreams into numbers. Does anyone have suggestions for a good book? Which one do you like the best/use the most?

Lately, I have been having numbers come to me in dreams, or in an altered state of consciousness, like when I'm almost asleep, but not quite. I did this night before last, and got 6 numbers, and they hit 3 out of 6 on Kansas Cash last night.

Have a great evening, and it's wonderful to meet all of you!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

It looks like many of you use some books to predict from dreams. I am not new to the lottery or mysticism, but don't know the first thing about using a book to interpret dreams into numbers. Does anyone have suggestions for a good book? Which one do you like the best/use the most?

Lately, I have been having numbers come to me in dreams, or in an altered state of consciousness, like when I'm almost asleep, but not quite. I did this night before last, and got 6 numbers, and they hit 3 out of 6 on Kansas Cash last night.

Have a great evening, and it's wonderful to meet all of you!

LadyMylena, please refer to the following post regarding lottery dream books:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205173

Good Luck.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
      Kansas
      United States
      Member #83963
      December 19, 2009
      347 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thank you so much! I must've overlooked that thread.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman