Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The tide begins to turn now...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ZDOX11.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2009, 7:44 am - IP Logged

This is merely a continuation of my last post, and affirmation that things are slowly but surely changing on the numbers front.  We have the first day of Winter, the longest night of the year, and the Capricorn Sun and Mercury all coming to the forefront.

I spoke much of sequencing numbers especially involving 6's and 8's.  We saw that through to fruition many times.  Not completely gone, as I'm confident 886, 887 will still be around here and there.  8686 is a such a beautiful number - don't ya think? - I would love to see it for the holiday along with 4040, 1010, and 1177.

Now, we have a Pisces Moon leading to an Aries Moon for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 

I am reminded that seeing the number 4 to excess may mean that Angels surround you and keep you at this moment in time.  However, I'm seeing the Bird 4's which, in the past, have brought 444 to light.  But, Bird on the Wire has also been solidly 1's and 2's.   Exhausted yesterday, I sprang for the 5.99 Domino Special for dinner and, as we waited for the pizza in the store, 4 tiny birds walked to the front door and stood just looking in at us.   I left my doorstep yesterday and looked up to see 4 baby squirrels in two sets warming themselves on a two big branches in the sun, snuggled together against the wind.  Four geese greeted me in my first efforts since Friday to leave the house and brave icy/snowy roads. 

Pisces is known to bring 2's, despite Gemini being the sign of Twins.  We must not forget the 8's and the Aries propensity to bring 999 or 111.    Yesterday, my first half-day off in 21 consecutive days, I encountered 668/886 and that 778 that came, the remnants of that earlier energy which was very, very strong.  Not totally gone, and I feel confident that 1177 or some faction thereof, maybe 177 or 117, will still come to light.  I also saw a lot of 8s and 9s together, and this may be the Aries and Cap action coming on Thurday and Friday.  With the most solid Earth sign and the dynamo Aries together, it will be interesting to see what falls for Christmas. 

My favorite Trips for the week?  Well, I'll go out on a limb with 111, 222, 444.  For the New Year - 999.

On a personal note, I suffered a broken windshield as a result of the storm, my second vehicular glass break in just a couple months.   I also dreamed of lightening strikes and an individual moving to safety to get away from the lightening in the last 48 hours.   

Broken glass I can deal with - the last major snow cost me a $400 dented rear panel on my truck and flashbacks to an earlier, much uglier accident.   My point being things can always, always be worse. 

Heed your intuition.  Do not fear it or ignore it.  At the very least, give yourself an opportunity to listen.   I once commented here at LP that there is no stupid in intuition.  It is the most personal gift you have, and it need never be brought to light beyond your heart unless you so choose.  Choose to listen.  Doing so may just make you a winner in more ways than you might imagine.

J  Type

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
    Eleuthera
    Bahamas
    Member #42652
    July 6, 2006
    601 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2009, 9:12 am - IP Logged

This is merely a continuation of my last post, and affirmation that things are slowly but surely changing on the numbers front.  We have the first day of Winter, the longest night of the year, and the Capricorn Sun and Mercury all coming to the forefront.

I spoke much of sequencing numbers especially involving 6's and 8's.  We saw that through to fruition many times.  Not completely gone, as I'm confident 886, 887 will still be around here and there.  8686 is a such a beautiful number - don't ya think? - I would love to see it for the holiday along with 4040, 1010, and 1177.

Now, we have a Pisces Moon leading to an Aries Moon for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 

I am reminded that seeing the number 4 to excess may mean that Angels surround you and keep you at this moment in time.  However, I'm seeing the Bird 4's which, in the past, have brought 444 to light.  But, Bird on the Wire has also been solidly 1's and 2's.   Exhausted yesterday, I sprang for the 5.99 Domino Special for dinner and, as we waited for the pizza in the store, 4 tiny birds walked to the front door and stood just looking in at us.   I left my doorstep yesterday and looked up to see 4 baby squirrels in two sets warming themselves on a two big branches in the sun, snuggled together against the wind.  Four geese greeted me in my first efforts since Friday to leave the house and brave icy/snowy roads. 

Pisces is known to bring 2's, despite Gemini being the sign of Twins.  We must not forget the 8's and the Aries propensity to bring 999 or 111.    Yesterday, my first half-day off in 21 consecutive days, I encountered 668/886 and that 778 that came, the remnants of that earlier energy which was very, very strong.  Not totally gone, and I feel confident that 1177 or some faction thereof, maybe 177 or 117, will still come to light.  I also saw a lot of 8s and 9s together, and this may be the Aries and Cap action coming on Thurday and Friday.  With the most solid Earth sign and the dynamo Aries together, it will be interesting to see what falls for Christmas. 

My favorite Trips for the week?  Well, I'll go out on a limb with 111, 222, 444.  For the New Year - 999.

On a personal note, I suffered a broken windshield as a result of the storm, my second vehicular glass break in just a couple months.   I also dreamed of lightening strikes and an individual moving to safety to get away from the lightening in the last 48 hours.   

Broken glass I can deal with - the last major snow cost me a $400 dented rear panel on my truck and flashbacks to an earlier, much uglier accident.   My point being things can always, always be worse. 

Heed your intuition.  Do not fear it or ignore it.  At the very least, give yourself an opportunity to listen.   I once commented here at LP that there is no stupid in intuition.  It is the most personal gift you have, and it need never be brought to light beyond your heart unless you so choose.  Choose to listen.  Doing so may just make you a winner in more ways than you might imagine.

J  Type

Thanks Jake! 

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2009, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Hey Jake I hope all is well with you! the last time I looked at your thread the number came out  the same day. 6878 comb. in Ohio I will be looking at your Threads from now on. and all the numbers were coming like crazy. Pay attention yall!   Merry Christmas and Have a happy New year!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
        Member #76247
        June 22, 2009
        2144 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2009, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jake for posting "Wishing you all the best right into and thru the new year".  Take Care~

Wink CJR~

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7308 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

J  Type

Thanks Jake

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6395 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Cool Jake    your posts have such a feel good quality     thankyou!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34126 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jake for posting "Wishing you all the best right into and thru the new year".  Take Care~

Wow  CJR100 was he close to the number that came in your State. Jake had 1177 and Pa. had 1178 that was just one off!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40363 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

thank you! i'm a capricorn and my lucky numbers are 6 and 8,  love 688 or 866. merry christmas.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
                  SC
                  United States
                  Member #56656
                  November 28, 2007
                  511 Posts
                  Posted: December 23, 2009, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Wow  CJR100 was he close to the number that came in your State. Jake had 1177 and Pa. had 1178 that was just one off!

Yes, SHE is very good and HER posts are worth reading !!!

Let the good times roll...

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34126 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2009, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why I thought Jake was a Man! Yes very good!

And yes, Jake Tonites number was 7172 you had 1177 so close i think it is going to come 1177. I hope it does!

WHISH's avatar - flower2
                      Hardwick, Georgia 31034
                      United States
                      Member #104
                      August 16, 2001
                      855 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2009, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Jake I hope you had a Merry Christmas.  Thank for your postin.  My mother played the 717 it fell in Georgia Christmas Day Dec. 25. I did not play yesterday I am so sad I did not win.  I am playing all your numbers today. I hope you have have a Happy New Year and keep on postin.

washington dc
                        United States
                        Member #58832
                        February 27, 2008
                        1011 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2009, 9:02 am - IP Logged

thanks for sharing jake. you are waiting for a few of the same numbers i am.   maybe 1771 in dc. it came twice in 2005 and has come out multiple times on 24,25,26 if you go back past 2002 as well as on the 25th going forward.  west va and louisiana are the two one drawing states that have not had a 77XX. number.  maybe 111 in dc and pa. both twice in 2007 and not returned. 4040 possible dc,ny,sc most likely. 0044 came three times in 07 in dc.   on christmas eve my moms cell phone would not stop printing #44444 or #44443 on the lcd. looking for 444 in three digit for tri state or dc possible. waiting for that 999 to drop in ny. has same pattern as dc. 3 times in 2007. dc already had 999 this year.   999 michigan or 999 western canada is a possibility also.  thanks again for sharing.