Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

merc is slowing

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2009, 11:28 am - IP Logged

watch for back numbers as it slows to turn.

About the 25th we should all start watching Skittles again. She was on fire with that last Mercury retrograde !

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

skittles777's avatar - candle
    Douglasville
    United States
    Member #70105
    January 24, 2009
    1200 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

About the 25th we should all start watching Skittles again. She was on fire with that last Mercury retrograde !

soozy,

Good observation and much thanks for the heads up! 

I was begining to think that I was going CRAZY for the past two weeks and now I know.  Mercury rules thiking, therefore an individual born with this aspect tends to reflect deeply over events and issues througthout their lifetimes.  In this case, having this aspect could be a big plus!  I did not always think that it was because I always concentrated on the bad events of the past.  Its nice to come to maturity.  I will simply RELAX and let nature take its place.  December 26, 2009 - January 15, 2010 I should be on FIRE an ALL that I do.  Watch out LP family "She's back". 

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
      Member #76247
      June 22, 2009
      2144 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2009, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

soozy,

Good observation and much thanks for the heads up! 

I was begining to think that I was going CRAZY for the past two weeks and now I know.  Mercury rules thiking, therefore an individual born with this aspect tends to reflect deeply over events and issues througthout their lifetimes.  In this case, having this aspect could be a big plus!  I did not always think that it was because I always concentrated on the bad events of the past.  Its nice to come to maturity.  I will simply RELAX and let nature take its place.  December 26, 2009 - January 15, 2010 I should be on FIRE an ALL that I do.  Watch out LP family "She's back". 

skittles,

SKITTLES - I like your style, glad to have you back.  Cheers

Wink CJR~

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15845 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2009, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm ready!!!!  C'mon skittles!!Hurray!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Douglasville
          United States
          Member #70105
          January 24, 2009
          1200 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2009, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I'm ready!!!!  C'mon skittles!!Hurray!

A,

I'm happy to see that you're ready.  Stretch

skittles,

Douglasville
            United States
            Member #70105
            January 24, 2009
            1200 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

SKITTLES - I like your style, glad to have you back.  Cheers

CJR100,

Thanks for the welcome!  Soon to be making the deliveries right at your door.

skittles,

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #27294
              November 29, 2005
              15845 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2009, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

A,

I'm happy to see that you're ready.  Stretch

skittles,

See Ya!Hey skittles,

ready for your dreams.....it's been a while!  I have been busy, working mostly!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Busy working too. We are training a new one.  I may get my vacation this year after all !!  (Right now I would settle for a day off) 2 hips and a hooray !!

Now watch for the triples , merc likes to pop them out when it turns. That includes them in the cash four games, too.  Jake and Bird usually give us some good 4-way numbers.

This year the pecan tree near the driveway is feeding a bazillion birds.  15 feet away the cardinals, crows, yellow finches and fat little brown birdies all feasting on the nuts we ran over.  One little brave little guy flew out from under my car hood. I opened it up and found pecan pieces all over the battery.   The birds always make me think of jake & bird. 

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday. Safe & warm.

sooz

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2009, 4:03 am - IP Logged

Hey Sooz -   Great post!   You're on the money about Merc - look at the 5781, 718, and even 1718 popping up.  That's how I know Merc is moving.  I guess this back bounce will be a good one.  Wondered where Skittles had gotten to - time to be back now.    I too would settle for a day off, but I'd take 2 shoulders, and one less headache. 

Speaking of birds, it's a funny, odd thing about me and the feathered ones.   You know, I can actually see myself, 800 years old, sitting on a bench in front of WalMart feeding the tiny little ones that gather in the parking lot, walking underneath and between cars, searching for crumbs.

My friend, in the midst of all this joy, I hope you find abundance and that vacation!   Jake

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34089 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Hey Skittles, I am waiting on one of your good dreams, Just stay focus and don't let certain ones get to you, you know the one! anyway I know you are working hard. You need to concetrate, so don't let nothing get in your way! Merry christmas, and have a Happy new year! we will talk! even if it's in Ga. LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34089 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I am waiting on a Triple I hope it's the 555 I been playing it for days now!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #100
                        January 28, 2002
                        3734 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:56 am - IP Logged

there was another poster that was really hot with the retro merc but I have not seen her in a few years and now have forgotten her name. 

Speaking of a few years, Jake... I thought for about 2 years that your avitar was a beetle with a broken leg. After a while I caught on.  It really does make a better bird.

This morning ectoplasm is obscuring my view at times.  I thought the wastebasket was on fire for a second. Then I see it was coming from me.  My kids say I need a full time babysitter.  They are right.

Lemme go see what the spooks want today.  They are such a delight most of the time.

may come a spirit number since they are after my attention today.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
                          Member #76247
                          June 22, 2009
                          2144 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

there was another poster that was really hot with the retro merc but I have not seen her in a few years and now have forgotten her name. 

Speaking of a few years, Jake... I thought for about 2 years that your avitar was a beetle with a broken leg. After a while I caught on.  It really does make a better bird.

This morning ectoplasm is obscuring my view at times.  I thought the wastebasket was on fire for a second. Then I see it was coming from me.  My kids say I need a full time babysitter.  They are right.

Lemme go see what the spooks want today.  They are such a delight most of the time.

may come a spirit number since they are after my attention today.

Spookysoozy   - this may sound strange but I thought Jakes avatar was a "bird riding a lightning bolt"

Marcie I had a dream last night and I do not have them often- it was all about the number 5

Wink CJR~

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                            Member #2217
                            September 1, 2003
                            985 Posts
                            Posted: December 28, 2009, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Ahhh.  Avatar confusion.  I have experienced it too.  I actually signed on one day and looked at my avatar and did not recognize it as my own. I was like, what is that?    Not my best moment, but it passed.

Sooz, I'm quite happy you see me with my hair in the wind, guess I won't be cutting it all off any time soon.  Wink

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34089 Posts
                              Posted: December 28, 2009, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Ahhh.  Avatar confusion.  I have experienced it too.  I actually signed on one day and looked at my avatar and did not recognize it as my own. I was like, what is that?    Not my best moment, but it passed.

Sooz, I'm quite happy you see me with my hair in the wind, guess I won't be cutting it all off any time soon.  Wink

Lol! Maybe there was a mix up, here but the 555 did come in N.C. I think it will pop again! I think the same day I posted in. Dec. 24, or 25th. Also you mention Hair maybe that is the number? You Think? 305, 202, 303 504 good Luck!

Wind 702 774 Wow!