Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Astrology and the Lottery

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Debbie73160's avatar - cold
Moore, OK
United States
Member #54897
September 1, 2007
15 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I am not a professional astrologer. But I have constructed and read natal charts for people and done predictions for them based on planatary positions.

Has anyone had good success with Astrology and the lottery?  If so, what should I be looking for in my natal chart.  Should I be looking for good Venus/Venus aspects?  Good Uranus/Venus aspects?  Good Jupiter/Venus aspects? I could go on.  And then once I find those aspects in my chart, how do I know which number to play?  That is the big guestion.

Must I always wait for the right aspects to win some money?  If not,  how can I look at my chart and determine which numbers to play??

Thank you.

Debbie

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2009, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I am not a professional astrologer. But I have constructed and read natal charts for people and done predictions for them based on planatary positions.

Has anyone had good success with Astrology and the lottery?  If so, what should I be looking for in my natal chart.  Should I be looking for good Venus/Venus aspects?  Good Uranus/Venus aspects?  Good Jupiter/Venus aspects? I could go on.  And then once I find those aspects in my chart, how do I know which number to play?  That is the big guestion.

Must I always wait for the right aspects to win some money?  If not,  how can I look at my chart and determine which numbers to play??

Thank you.

Debbie

Maybe you should PM Libra (Libra Dave) about this question.  He works with astrology a lot, and is the one who posts those types of predictions in the Pick 3/4 and Mystic forums. 

Miss G's avatar - hani
      Bowie, MD
      United States
      Member #70197
      January 26, 2009
      17 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Why don't you check out the Astrology on Luck Net website with Henri Pierre.  Yes you must wait for the right aspects to win.  Henri will give you one number or two numbers and sometimes three numbers to play.  He will also predict when it is possible for you to win.  Try it.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34138 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Why don't you check out the Astrology on Luck Net website with Henri Pierre.  Yes you must wait for the right aspects to win.  Henri will give you one number or two numbers and sometimes three numbers to play.  He will also predict when it is possible for you to win.  Try it.

Thanks I will check that out myself! Merry Christmas! And Have a Happy New Year!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Moore, OK
          United States
          Member #54897
          September 1, 2007
          15 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2009, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.  I'll check this out.

Debbie

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

One of my astologer sisters published in Dell  ( I think it was Dell If I am not mistaken ) years ago. She  loved diurnal charts for daily events. If I had the time and opportunity I would enjoy studying Diurnals because sis's interps and forecasts were very on the money and I expect her enthusiasm for  the diurnal was well founded.

It seems like you are speaking of transit aspects to our natal chart.  Consider the progressed ( day for a year ) aspects as well.  If you count a day for a year and see Mercury or venus progress retrograde or progress direct you will notice it coincides with a person entering your life or leaving it.  Progressions are interesting just as transits are. 

If you do not have a retro or stationary mercury natally you might consider waiting to start anything new for a few weeks.

Speaking of merc turning we had 3 customers loose their keys today.. I like 49 for that with a 1 or a 0.  Flat tires will be next.

As far as my personal experience I made the most money reading  cards.

I can do astrology and several other things. My best hits - those of  10 & 25 grand were with reading cards and checking the outcome of my plan from the cards with a horary chart.

Moore, OK
              United States
              Member #54897
              September 1, 2007
              15 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

One of my astologer sisters published in Dell  ( I think it was Dell If I am not mistaken ) years ago. She  loved diurnal charts for daily events. If I had the time and opportunity I would enjoy studying Diurnals because sis's interps and forecasts were very on the money and I expect her enthusiasm for  the diurnal was well founded.

It seems like you are speaking of transit aspects to our natal chart.  Consider the progressed ( day for a year ) aspects as well.  If you count a day for a year and see Mercury or venus progress retrograde or progress direct you will notice it coincides with a person entering your life or leaving it.  Progressions are interesting just as transits are. 

If you do not have a retro or stationary mercury natally you might consider waiting to start anything new for a few weeks.

Speaking of merc turning we had 3 customers loose their keys today.. I like 49 for that with a 1 or a 0.  Flat tires will be next.

As far as my personal experience I made the most money reading  cards.

I can do astrology and several other things. My best hits - those of  10 & 25 grand were with reading cards and checking the outcome of my plan from the cards with a horary chart.

Wow!  Thank you Spooky for these tips.  I have not heard of the Horary chart before but I'll look into it.  I also do oracle angel card readings but not the tarot.  I don't know if the angel cards can help me much. Wish they could.  I have not worked with progressed aspects.  I've worked with natal and transiting aspects: sextiles, trines, squares, etc.  You've giving much to think about.  THANK YOU SO MUCH.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34138 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Sorry it was Miss G. I looked up that website He did my Husband Astro Reading Henri Piierre is very good. He will even give you a free reading. He was right on the money with my Husband. We might invest with him.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.