Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does the Lottery numbers drive you crazy~~

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

This is what I am thinking I can call them but I can't catch them. is it like this with you? All the numbers that I call and look up in lotterybook they come out but I am not the one to catch the number I just give the numbers to everyone all over the States. Lucky for everybody else that's me! Why can't I catch? Sometimes I over look numbers or don't keep them in long enough. How about you?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dublin, Ohio
    United States
    Member #938
    December 21, 2002
    898 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2009, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

agree - in a big time slump - cant win for losin - Buckeye

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

I looked at my workout for pick 3 Maryland midday today i saw and played 895 the number came out 894 go figure. Bang Head

Happens to all of us at one time or another i'm sure.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Well I had the 481 and 684 came in Ohio. that really drove me Crazy, then it was in one of my Thread in Msty F. and over looked  the 486.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2009, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

This is what I am thinking I can call them but I can't catch them. is it like this with you? All the numbers that I call and look up in lotterybook they come out but I am not the one to catch the number I just give the numbers to everyone all over the States. Lucky for everybody else that's me! Why can't I catch? Sometimes I over look numbers or don't keep them in long enough. How about you?

Yes, I'm in a major lottery slump...so close but no cigarBash  Just last week I played the Daily Derby, 5-1-2 and guess what numbers came in;

5-7-12--however I did win $15.00 on Fantasy 5 on 12-22-09; fromn 3 numbers: (11-16-21) and two replays...I'm still in it to win the big jackpot and my winning numbers will hit very very soon.Dance

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE LP PLAYERS!!!Banana

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2009, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I am happy to state that I finally won the Daily Derby on 12/22/09--"512" to win $278.00 Bananahowever missed the exact time..Grateful to finally win however, some what a bit disappoint it was a small amount, under $300.00 when the other jackpots were over $500.00 with the other numbers--I will win more the next time!!Dance

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
              Kansas
              United States
              Member #83963
              December 19, 2009
              347 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2009, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Yes, it drives me crazy! I usually have all or almost all of the jackpot numbers, but not in the same rows, and I pick my own, so it makes me so mad. On Pick3, I am usually one number off. On last nights Hot Lotto, I had 2 numbers right, 2 numbers off by 1, and 1 number off by 2, so I am beating myself up about that. Sigh. Bang Head

I dream numbers, I have numbers pop in my head all day long, and I spend all the time that I'm not occupied with something else, trying to pick numbers. lol

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2009, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Just keep on keeping on marcie, cuz you know when you stop they'll come in! (Happens every time)

I believe (from my experience) that luck runs in cycles. I just came out of a long slump and have been hitting the small stuff. (Got 4 out of 5 Cash5 the other day too). That's when I increase my playing. I pull back after I stop winning for a week or so.

Just keep pluggin' til you hit a small one or two, then put the hammer down and nail that sucker!

Good luck to you Marcie.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5603 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

The numbers don't drive me crazy. It's actually amusing to see what plays. About a week or so ago, 632 played, and since repeats play often in Tx, I had a feeling about that number, so I played it straight, (the only way I play P3) for the next draw. It came in 236. I laughed and moved on.

Yeah, I'm in a biiiiiigggg slump. I haven't won MM, Tx Lotto, or Tx 2 Step jackpots yet.

Atlanta, Ga.
                    United States
                    Member #73339
                    April 12, 2009
                    95 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I challenge ANYONE to pick better numbers than me. I am hands down the best...at Cash, um, 2. Unhappy

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34146 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2009, 10:03 am - IP Logged

The numbers don't drive me crazy. It's actually amusing to see what plays. About a week or so ago, 632 played, and since repeats play often in Tx, I had a feeling about that number, so I played it straight, (the only way I play P3) for the next draw. It came in 236. I laughed and moved on.

Yeah, I'm in a biiiiiigggg slump. I haven't won MM, Tx Lotto, or Tx 2 Step jackpots yet.

Just say you will, you ever heard of Law of Attraction. keep saying to your self I am going to win! Take the numbers and Stick it under your Pillow. LOL!

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34146 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2009, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Just keep on keeping on marcie, cuz you know when you stop they'll come in! (Happens every time)

I believe (from my experience) that luck runs in cycles. I just came out of a long slump and have been hitting the small stuff. (Got 4 out of 5 Cash5 the other day too). That's when I increase my playing. I pull back after I stop winning for a week or so.

Just keep pluggin' til you hit a small one or two, then put the hammer down and nail that sucker!

Good luck to you Marcie.

That was the best laugh I had this Morning. You made me laugh!! Thanks, and good luck to you! Your are right I am going to nail that sucker one of these good old days!   I would like to it it for at least $10.00 or $20.00 single tickets! I am going to win!Hurray!

United States
                          Member #24503
                          October 23, 2005
                          159 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

don't do that at all, marcie.  you ever see the old Twilight Zone episode, 'Nick of Time'?

don't keep on keeping on.  stop.  relax.  let go. (and let god, if you're christian and subscribe to that.)  even if you're independently wealthy.  then you'll come back fresh.  slumps happen because people intentionally stick themselves in a rut and hope that doing the exact same thing (the rut) will lead to a different outcome.  it won't.  break the rut.  don't do the exact same thing hoping for a different result.

don't keep putting pennies in.

i hope you (and everyone here at lottery post) have a wonderful christmas season and new year, if you celebrate, and a wonderful week, if you do not.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

don't do that at all, marcie.  you ever see the old Twilight Zone episode, 'Nick of Time'?

don't keep on keeping on.  stop.  relax.  let go. (and let god, if you're christian and subscribe to that.)  even if you're independently wealthy.  then you'll come back fresh.  slumps happen because people intentionally stick themselves in a rut and hope that doing the exact same thing (the rut) will lead to a different outcome.  it won't.  break the rut.  don't do the exact same thing hoping for a different result.

i hope you (and everyone here at lottery post) have a wonderful christmas season and new year, if you celebrate, and a wonderful week, if you do not.

She'll never hit a home run sittin' on the bench. That's for sure.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34146 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Just that one lucky time that is all it takes! it won't be pennies at all it will be Dollars Thanks for input! I am going to Win Big in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!