Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA Midday 10 straights Merry Christmas!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Jack-C.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
End Of The Rainbow
United States
Member #67807
December 5, 2008
489 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here are 10 straights to look for at midday in the next couple of days.

According to Lotsoft....the split straight pair......6X1.....is nearly 10 times due.

Yesterday, PA had a double zero and last night we had a 6 to fall as one of the digits. It may carry over to midday. And, 0's usually bring on 3's and 6's.

Good Luck!

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here are 10 straights to look for at midday in the next couple of days.

According to Lotsoft....the split straight pair......6X1.....is nearly 10 times due.

Yesterday, PA had a double zero and last night we had a 6 to fall as one of the digits. It may carry over to midday. And, 0's usually bring on 3's and 6's.

Good Luck!

I am hoping to find something that works better than playing something that is overdue.  I agree that the 6x1 is way over due.  It has skipped over 900 draws, but what if you decided to start playing it when it had skipped 800 draws?  By now you would have played 10 numbers 100 times or $1000 at $1/ticket. 

Please understand that I am not being negative about your post.  I post info about "overdues" often and I use LotSoftPro to show me what is due.  I am just saying I would like to find a method that does not use overdues!!