Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Skill for selecting lottery no. that hit!

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by badboy00z.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
det,mi.
United States
Member #77845
August 2, 2009
6 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Do you hit the lottery from your skills, or will you win only went it's meant for you to WIN?

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to say skills because I choose my numbers based on what I see and if those numbers hit I don't believe it's because it was meant to be.

Some people will say it's all about luck and some will say if it's your time........we all have our own beliefs and who's to say who's right or wrong.

One thing we all know is........we want to win : )

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Do you hit the lottery from your skills, or will you win only went it's meant for you to WIN?

My skills are nothing in comparison to divine revelation. When I compare Pick 3 & Pick 4 numbers I get using my skills to the Pick 3 & Pick 4 numbers receive through prayer, I must say that the hit ratio is higher on the prayer side.  Power to heartfelt prayer!!!! Big Grin Angel

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

both!  ........... i have skills as well as hunches.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10391 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

It seems our ratio of those claiming skill to jackpot winners is many to zero.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

First, players have to prove to themselves that they have such skills.  If their prize winning amounts don't exceed the overall odds of winning a prize then they don't have any skills.  As far as "it's meant for you to win", a lot of players believe that they are special and are "meant to win" but I doubt if special people are winning any more than ordinary people since I haven't seen any data to prove other wise.  All winners are just ordinary people who had a ticket with some winning numbers.  It may be true that special people with skills for picking numbers win more often but only they know for sure.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2009, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

"If people had skills they would all be rich and the lottery would be out of business"..It's just plain luck..Deal with it..

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                Kansas
                United States
                Member #83963
                December 19, 2009
                347 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2009, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I say "both". My skills, coupled with it being "my time".

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I figure if I ever win, it will be because it was my time or luck.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2009, 1:37 am - IP Logged

I have a strange feeling, skills may very well play an important role in "destiny" as you speak of. There's at least two ways of looking at this. First, you can win with just skill alone, and feel that was the only way you made this happen. Or, secondly, you may feel a QP win was written in the stars.

I'd like to think that both have an integral part in the outcome. Just like that old saying...."You make your own luck".

To me...........the bottom line is that luck and destiny will always prevail over skills. I don't care how much experience in number crunching you have, the mere fact that analyzation hasn't produced consistent wins proves that when there is a win, 90% of the time, it was due to luck.

But after saying all this,you ask a very interesting question. Ironically, most of my wins have been associated more with paranormal ways instead of mechanical, "system" type.

So maybe if we all tune in to what I call the "Plane" of the past present and future, we may tap into the future, like I've done a few times and win more often. In a lull right now. That's normal. It seems to come when it wants to, and you can't force it. Like when you try to remember a name, place or thing and the more you try you can't think of it, you just can't. But if you just forget about the subject and return to it 10 minutes later, it naturally comes to you with ease. 

Skills pave the way for opportunity, which allows luck to flourish.

Luck may truly be just an illusion. It may just be the culmination of all your efforts coming to fruition.

det,mi.
                      United States
                      Member #77845
                      August 2, 2009
                      6 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2009, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I have a strange feeling, skills may very well play an important role in "destiny" as you speak of. There's at least two ways of looking at this. First, you can win with just skill alone, and feel that was the only way you made this happen. Or, secondly, you may feel a QP win was written in the stars.

I'd like to think that both have an integral part in the outcome. Just like that old saying...."You make your own luck".

To me...........the bottom line is that luck and destiny will always prevail over skills. I don't care how much experience in number crunching you have, the mere fact that analyzation hasn't produced consistent wins proves that when there is a win, 90% of the time, it was due to luck.

But after saying all this,you ask a very interesting question. Ironically, most of my wins have been associated more with paranormal ways instead of mechanical, "system" type.

So maybe if we all tune in to what I call the "Plane" of the past present and future, we may tap into the future, like I've done a few times and win more often. In a lull right now. That's normal. It seems to come when it wants to, and you can't force it. Like when you try to remember a name, place or thing and the more you try you can't think of it, you just can't. But if you just forget about the subject and return to it 10 minutes later, it naturally comes to you with ease. 

Skills pave the way for opportunity, which allows luck to flourish.

Luck may truly be just an illusion. It may just be the culmination of all your efforts coming to fruition.

If I share a no. $$$ with one other person, we both play $$$ in the pick 3. What if it not my time to win?            What do you think the outcome will become?......."WHAT IF"

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #79361
                        August 30, 2009
                        93 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Looking in tomorrow's newspaper for the winning numbers is the skill that I am trying to develop.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

It's always 100% skill.

The skill of knowing which store to buy my Quick Picks at.  Admittedly, I have not mastered my skill yet, but I'm always honing and fine tuning it. I may write a book about it.

It's going to be titled: How To Make Millions With The Rent Money!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2009, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

"If people had skills they would all be rich and the lottery would be out of business"..It's just plain luck..Deal with it..

And everyone has a brain so there's no excuse why we aren't all genus's right? 

Having skills doesn't guarantee a win and even people with skills sometimes get lazy and opt for a QP now and then.

Then there's the spiritual books that say there's no such thing as luck. So much for plain luck!

If I spend hours looking over numbers to choose the ones I feel may hit and then I carefully put number combinations together.......and say one of my lines has all the numbers......sorry but that wasn't because hey I got lucky. If I run to the store and buy a QP and now I'm the winner call me whatever you want LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19900 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2009, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

That might be true if a lot of players had such skills but one or two wouldn't break the bank.  Besides, there have been several players that won several large lottery prizes and the games continued.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking