Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

father dream of a little girl

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
nashville nc
United States
Member #81934
November 2, 2009
657 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

my father dreamed of a little girl living in a pile of hay said he thought the little girl was dead tried to call my mother but didn't have his cell phone to find out what to do for the girl and dreamed he saw her again he was on a truck she was in the hay crying he tried to find out who to call never did anything and woke up

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

mookyb75's avatar - animaniacs41
    nashville nc
    United States
    Member #81934
    November 2, 2009
    657 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

this dream came twice in the same night.... phyl when you see a post take alook for nc numbers these are accurate...

Rainbow 

My mind on my $$$$

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34202 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

my father dreamed of a little girl living in a pile of hay said he thought the little girl was dead tried to call my mother but didn't have his cell phone to find out what to do for the girl and dreamed he saw her again he was on a truck she was in the hay crying he tried to find out who to call never did anything and woke up

Ok LuckyLady Let me see if I can help you again.   Little girl 481 and 802 Dead 697 Mother 310 622 Truck 319,Thats what I have maybe there are more numbers. Someone else should post more I hope.   Good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.