Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My thoughts on a favorite Trip for this week, among others

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by hesperides.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2009, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Another bangup week and the holiday numbers continue to fall - 886, 3939 (ooh la la), and someone finally caught the 222.   I had a strong, strong ping on the 717 on the 25th but got going a little late so did not think to say anything out loud.  I hope more than a few of my GA friends had a windfall.

But, and it's a biggggg but, we have a full Moon on the Eve of 2010 (Cancer), and the Capricorn energy continues to be strong.    As we slide into Thursday, we see a late Gemini Moon this evening.  Here are the numbers poking me in the ribs these last few days.  I say again - just like the 717 - if it "clicks" for you in the moment or at a later moment, keep what I say in mind.  Numbers I 'see' fall in every state, not just GA (and apparently not in DE for the time being, it seems Crazy).  (This Trip I'm about to mention is fleetingly present but definitely teetering around my peripheral vision)

That favorite Trip I mentioned would be 555.  - The trip I rarely ever play and hardly ever call out would be 777.

Thinking of...

Favorite Double/Double would be 3311 (but it's a tough call as I love 4400, 3939, 6868, 1177, adding 7878 and 8989).  I know the 3311 has tormented MGF (my GA friends), but stranger things have happened, right?  And, I should mention, that 1133 sells out virtually every day in DE (along with 1111, 1010, etc).

Next Favorite Trips -  Another tough call.   With Gemini in the house tonight, look for 3's - oh wait - look for 3's everywhere, not just as a potential triple.  For at least the next day or so.  I like the multiples of 3's - 333, 666, 999 - especially since it is the end of the Year (and 555 is 15 is 666).  This year-end feels a little like one a while back where a friend call to ask what to play in DE on the 31st and all I could come up with was a triple, but could not specify.   I remember saying that it might be worth it to be a fiver on the lot, as a 250 win would be a nice toast to the New Year.  I did, she did not, choosing instead to play her 5 on her favorites.  The fall was 999 and my first midnight phone call was, of course, my friend asking me to come over and help her kick herself.   I have done exactly the same thing when I asked for advice and then chose not to listen. 

The energy remains pretty good on the double-doubles in the P-4, and still with the holiday numbers a while yet - 868, 177, 117, 686, adding back in 004, 718, and maybe a few more 678's in both games.  Merc themes are still here - always looking for 5718, and how about that 5101 that fell box for GA recently!   A rarity for sure.

Yes, this energy will close soon enough, but Capricorn is going out with a bang around the mid January point with a zooming lot of planets all lining up to feed the Goat before he makes his way.  For you astrology buffs out there, something special coming for many Sun signs right around the 15th.  A turning point, perhaps, but I don't have the details because, as it turns out, I'm not an astrologer; They that are, however, tell me it will be a good thing that comes. 

I hope this day and this week bring each of us the relief we seek.   J    Type

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34514 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2009, 7:32 am - IP Logged

You think the 555 will come again?  I think so too, It came Xmas Day in N.C.  or 5550

Thanks I will try to stay on it. have a very good Week! and Have a happy New year if I don't chat with you. I think I will be back though. LOL! I am thinking Possitive. I am going to win!!! And I hope everyone else does too! As always all you numbers are very good. Come on 555!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

blessed221's avatar - lol
      michigan
      United States
      Member #70603
      February 6, 2009
      521 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2009, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Jake you are awesome! I just read your post tonight mich got  4400 boxed tonight I will look out for your post from now on. I hope I can catch a hit. Thanks for your post!!!!!!!! 

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
        Houston, TX
        United States
        Member #72540
        March 20, 2009
        1102 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Jake, regarding your multiples of 3's, Texas 399 on 12/29 day draw.

You have great insight.  I love how you view the world around you.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2009, 8:41 am - IP Logged

What a great day with quality numbers falling - more than 20 p-4 falls with a double or trip - and a 5101 and 868 bounced in again!    And Delaware, oh Delaware - no 3311 but a close 3355.  I have got to start playing horseshoes No Pity! .........

Thank each of you who responded for your kindness - it makes more of a difference than you might guess.  J  Type

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34514 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2009, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Hey Jake I always tell everyone to read your thread! that 5101 comb. was my daughter Hospital room number when she had her baby, It didn't come in Ohio but it came somewhere yesterday! I like that number though. My friend in Ga. likes it too! I hope she is looking at this thread I know she is, or will be she works alot. I hope she see this! My friend in Ga. it came in Ga but she missed it. numbers do repeat,Smile Thanks Jake you are always on the money, your numbers always fall somewhere. one fell in my State, one of your threads like I told you, I couldn't believe it! So I will always check your threads. You Go Lady! I just found that out too LOL ! I thought about you when I seen the 868 in StoogesN.Y.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
              Houston, TX
              United States
              Member #72540
              March 20, 2009
              1102 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

177 straight Texas 01-05-2010