Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Dream Book/Almanac is the Best or Most Accurate ??

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1706 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2009, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed that different dream books have different numbers for the same word or phrase. 

I discovered that the 2009 - 3 Wise Men Dream Book Almanac Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive with its encyclopedia of dream words, however, I am still trying to figure out if it is the most accurate, or not, or if there is a better option.  (I have only been referring to Dream Books for less than 1 week.  This way of selecting numbers is all new to me. I am trying to get a FEEL for it.)

For those of you who refer to different dream books, which dream book or almanac have you discovered to be the best or most accurate ??? 

Which one do you reference  most often ???

Thanks.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I thought you posted this before, the one you have is good. I have at least 10 different Dream books. I will P.M. you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1706 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I thought you posted this before, the one you have is good. I have at least 10 different Dream books. I will P.M. you.

My previous post was about where you can purchase these dream books from, and the many different ones that are available.   I have purchased a few myself, (5 actually), but I just started using them for the first time, within the last week. 

Different books have different numbers for the same word.  I am confused about which number to select to play for a certain word, when there are multiple choices. I am playing in multiple states, so I can't play multiple numbers, because it is too expensive.  I am only playing 1 or 2 numbers in multiple states.  Some of the words pulled from my dreams have been Hitting Nationwide in other states other than my own state (South Carolina).   

I am trying to figure out which Dream Book to rely on the most, as being most accurate for its Dream Numbers. 

columbus, GA
        United States
        Member #67676
        December 2, 2008
        2870 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

the lottery bible combination dream book is really usefull the new one has new rundowns in it and it does not have alot of numbers to deal with etiher maybe 2 or 3 for ea dream. i found that reliable. and also my 3 wize men is dogeared. also why we are on the subject of lottery books i found oa book called P.N.K a sneaky pete publication i feel is a must for every serious lottery player, i have hit plent of time off of this book cost is 395 it deals with triples doubles singles monthly forecast has the pic of a genie lamp on it.

Good luck

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
          Kansas
          United States
          Member #83963
          December 19, 2009
          347 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2009, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the tips, Divine Guidance! I will check on getting those books, too. I've been wanting to try some out, myself! Wink

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

thedillyo's avatar - newbgf

Jamaica
            Member #75105
            May 27, 2009
            724 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2009, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Anybody willing to scan and make available any of these for me?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10353 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2009, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I have noticed that different dream books have different numbers for the same word or phrase. 

I discovered that the 2009 - 3 Wise Men Dream Book Almanac Encyclopedia is the most comprehensive with its encyclopedia of dream words, however, I am still trying to figure out if it is the most accurate, or not, or if there is a better option.  (I have only been referring to Dream Books for less than 1 week.  This way of selecting numbers is all new to me. I am trying to get a FEEL for it.)

For those of you who refer to different dream books, which dream book or almanac have you discovered to be the best or most accurate ??? 

Thanks.

destinycreation

You also said,

"My previous post was about where you can purchase these dream books from, and the many different ones that are available.   I have purchased a few myself, (5 actually), but I just started using them for the first time, within the last week. 

Different books have different numbers for the same word.  I am confused about which number to select to play for a certain word, when there are multiple choices. I am playing in multiple states, so I can't play multiple numbers, because it is too expensive.  I am only playing 1 or 2 numbers in multiple states.  Someof the words pulled from my dreams have been Hitting Nationwide inother states other than my own state (South Carolina).   

I am trying to figure out which Dream Book to rely on the most, as being most accurate for its Dream Numbers. "

I used to wonder why and now just find it comical that different dream books have different numbers for the same dream.

It's not like I haven't bought my share of them or don't have a few on hand. some just have meanings, some just numbers, and some have both, but I've never hit using one, or even hit "on paper" just tracking them.

With the number of state lotteries and number of drawings and number of dream books out there, it still comes down to pure unadulterated luck to look uop a dream in the right book and play the right lottery.

How about just working out the dreams for yourself.

Either use a standard Pythagorean number chart (been poste a few times here on LP), 1 to 9, A tp Z, and work out the number for the dream, or use the numbered alp[habet, A = 1, etc to Z= 26.

Say you dreamt of a dog

D = 4

0 = 15

G = 7

4157 would be your Pick 4.

If you read up on dreams you'll find information about numbers in dreams and how they really appear. In a dream the number 3 is more likely to be signaled to you by three birds appearing than seeing the numeral 3.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                Kansas
                United States
                Member #83963
                December 19, 2009
                347 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2009, 12:56 am - IP Logged

That's an idea, Coin Toss. I will have to try that one, too. I just want to try some dream books, just for fun, and to see if it would make any difference at all. I dream so much, probably more than the average person, and I have actual numbers come to me, when I'm in a half-asleep state. Sometimes these numbers actually hit, too! I just can only seem to get 3 or 4 out of 6, and never the rest.

Blue Angel Something is trying to tell me something, but I'm just not getting the whole message, I guess.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34151 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2009, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Some books are right on the Money.  I know one that is for sure. I use it every chance I get and My Husband and we get plenty of winners. He does mostly. A lot of my dream numbers come from this book. and it is good. I also call numbers, But they come in other States.This book is lucky for us. that is why I use it all the time. But I still like to get others posters numbers here because they are good giving numbers from their books.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                    Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #1289
                    March 22, 2003
                    473 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2009, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

Hi Destiny and Marcie,

I noticed your post on Dream Books, I think the one mentioned is Sneaky Petes, and for Marcie, what is the dream book you talked about, but you did not give the name of the Book.  May you all have a wonderful New Year and thanks for your generous postings for the year.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34151 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

K. C.K.