Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

In Florida

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Nino224.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
673 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2009, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Informal survey:

Has anybody had any luck with Play4 or Cash3 bought via a Grouper or hit with a QP?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

fort myers
    United States
    Member #50515
    March 7, 2007
    17 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2009, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I actually won the play 4 twice last week with a qp. Played 50/50 and got 200.00 on a double number. then the very next day I got a qp again and the double qp came out boxed. It was meant to be I guess because I never play qp but the guy in front of me did so I figured I would too. I should probably give up my play 4 since I haven't hit anything in over a year not even box but you can be sure the day I don't play it, then It will come. Good luck

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2009, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I actually won the play 4 twice last week with a qp. Played 50/50 and got 200.00 on a double number. then the very next day I got a qp again and the double qp came out boxed. It was meant to be I guess because I never play qp but the guy in front of me did so I figured I would too. I should probably give up my play 4 since I haven't hit anything in over a year not even box but you can be sure the day I don't play it, then It will come. Good luck

Very cool.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace