Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 1:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

opportunity in KY midday pick 4 maybe

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by beaudad.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #41846
June 23, 2006
460 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Is there an opportunity today in Ky midday pick 4?

using the one touch method described by Mazk about three years ago, top pick is 8054.

this combination appears 10 times in past 15 games. 9054 is close second

using lottolaughs fore system evening numbers to predict midday from 5 days ago 8054 is there

when the the numbers are laid out in order they were last drawn, 4 together occurs approx 2%

of the time. in midday game this has not happened for 118 days. happened in evening game yesterday

after 62 games. 8054 is there

a number in which the first digit is higher than 4 second digit less than 5 third digit higher

than 4 and a forth digit lower than 5 or HLHL has not happened for 72 days. 8054 would end this streak.

using the age of each pair in 8054 this is the oldest grouping

maybe i have developed tunnel vision for this number. I think it is worth a higher than normal

bet today.

feel free to use it or ignore it

p8

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
    Mid Atlantic States
    United States
    Member #60043
    April 3, 2008
    1422 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2010, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Is there an opportunity today in Ky midday pick 4?

using the one touch method described by Mazk about three years ago, top pick is 8054.

this combination appears 10 times in past 15 games. 9054 is close second

using lottolaughs fore system evening numbers to predict midday from 5 days ago 8054 is there

when the the numbers are laid out in order they were last drawn, 4 together occurs approx 2%

of the time. in midday game this has not happened for 118 days. happened in evening game yesterday

after 62 games. 8054 is there

a number in which the first digit is higher than 4 second digit less than 5 third digit higher

than 4 and a forth digit lower than 5 or HLHL has not happened for 72 days. 8054 would end this streak.

using the age of each pair in 8054 this is the oldest grouping

maybe i have developed tunnel vision for this number. I think it is worth a higher than normal

bet today.

feel free to use it or ignore it

p8

as you know phileight.....that I mainly play pick 3.....but I also play pick 4......again this is facinating info.......0658 hit on the evening of the 22.........I just hit pick 4 yesterday midday with 2657 box the actual order of the number was 2576....I was 1 of 56 winners in the state of KY on that number.....your insight gives me a new perspective on a random game that "should be" random.....but you are one of those that have the "flash of genius" showing us some light down the random "tunnel".......thanks.......

" I don't have a gambling problem,  I have a problem winning!"