Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Dream

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Last night I dream about my dead grandmother.  She died back in July of 2004.  I don't know how old she was as I wasn't really close to her.  But she had Alzheimer's.  Well last night in the dream, she was still living and I was at my dad's house.  She pretended to be normal, but she didn't know who I was and I didn't tell her who I was.  But together, we started to walk outside so that I can put her in the car for them to take her home.  We walked together, but she walked slightly ahead of me, when she got a good distance between us, she ran away from us.  I started to chase her in the back yard, but she ran very fast and I was unable to catch up with her.  She ran into a house and hid.  I remember 2 police cars pulling up to the house and a police dog was there that I was playing with.  I also remember seeing 2 other black dogs. I also remember looking at her obit and seeing numbers, but to be honest, I don't remember.  I most believe on the birth side it said December 1st, 1949.

Coincidently, my grandmother and my last son shares the same  birthday December 1st.  I hope this is not a bad omen, because at 2:00 am this morning, I had to get up with my baby because he was vomiting, and it was terrible.  I am on my way now to the clinic with him.  Please keep us in your prayers.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
    Eleuthera
    Bahamas
    Member #42652
    July 6, 2006
    601 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Last night I dream about my dead grandmother.  She died back in July of 2004.  I don't know how old she was as I wasn't really close to her.  But she had Alzheimer's.  Well last night in the dream, she was still living and I was at my dad's house.  She pretended to be normal, but she didn't know who I was and I didn't tell her who I was.  But together, we started to walk outside so that I can put her in the car for them to take her home.  We walked together, but she walked slightly ahead of me, when she got a good distance between us, she ran away from us.  I started to chase her in the back yard, but she ran very fast and I was unable to catch up with her.  She ran into a house and hid.  I remember 2 police cars pulling up to the house and a police dog was there that I was playing with.  I also remember seeing 2 other black dogs. I also remember looking at her obit and seeing numbers, but to be honest, I don't remember.  I most believe on the birth side it said December 1st, 1949.

Coincidently, my grandmother and my last son shares the same  birthday December 1st.  I hope this is not a bad omen, because at 2:00 am this morning, I had to get up with my baby because he was vomiting, and it was terrible.  I am on my way now to the clinic with him.  Please keep us in your prayers.

Sorry to hear about your son....Will keep you in my prayers...

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      long, island
      Bahamas
      Member #62181
      June 20, 2008
      3681 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

pray everything is ok with your son

Bahamas
        Member #68286
        December 17, 2008
        1136 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:30 am - IP Logged

I hope all goes well keeping your son in my prayers there is a virus going around

foxier 12354

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
          Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #65783
          October 6, 2008
          1752 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2009, 10:12 am - IP Logged

play 121 212 2221

Needachange23's avatar - yocco

Bahamas
            Member #62321
            June 24, 2008
            1104 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Baleslady, I hope your son is alright. let us know how is is doing when you get back from the clinic.

Smile

CANDY21's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
              #10 Kingsman Court Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #76927
              July 9, 2009
              1588 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Baleslady, I hope your son is alright. let us know how is is doing when you get back from the clinic.

Hey hun

Sorry to hear about your son, I know he will be fine and you and your family will have a safe and beautiful new year. Make sure he gets plenty of fluids. Keep us posted on his progress.

Sugar is sweet, just like candy!

Long Island
                Bahamas
                Member #59488
                March 17, 2008
                1555 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for your concern.  I just got back from the clinic and that was one long exhausting process, on top of that my son kept nagging me to come home.  I got some meds, and so hopefully it will help.  Again thanks.

I'm still wondering as to the meaning of my dream about my late grandmother though and me chasing after her.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Long Island
                  Bahamas
                  Member #59488
                  March 17, 2008
                  1555 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I knew that I had my grandmother's obit somewhere and so I went digging.  Came across alot of stuff that pertained to my mom's death, like her death notice, a letter from the minister of labour and some other really personal stuff which brought back the pain soo strong!  Next month on the 8th will make the 5th anniversary of her passing, so I am going to begin to play the 108 in her honor. 185 that fell today, just happen to belong in that vtrac. I Just thought about it before posting, so I think it was worth noting.

I found my grammy's obituary and here's the information:

She was born on December 1st, 1923, died on July 6th, 2004 at the age of 80.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2009, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I will say a prayer for your Son, I hope he is alright. He will be alright! I have that gut feeling.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

brownberry's avatar - dandy
                      long island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #73740
                      April 23, 2009
                      725 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I knew that I had my grandmother's obit somewhere and so I went digging.  Came across alot of stuff that pertained to my mom's death, like her death notice, a letter from the minister of labour and some other really personal stuff which brought back the pain soo strong!  Next month on the 8th will make the 5th anniversary of her passing, so I am going to begin to play the 108 in her honor. 185 that fell today, just happen to belong in that vtrac. I Just thought about it before posting, so I think it was worth noting.

I found my grammy's obituary and here's the information:

She was born on December 1st, 1923, died on July 6th, 2004 at the age of 80.

hi to you girl. merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Island
                        Bahamas
                        Member #59488
                        March 17, 2008
                        1555 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2009, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

hi to you girl. merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season greetings to you also brownberry.  Hope u had a good holiday.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34146 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I hope all goes well keeping your son in my prayers there is a virus going around

Do you know I thought the same thing! A virus.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.