Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream help.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #44660
August 7, 2006
16 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

When you dream alot of different things, how do you know what to focus on to play???

Last night I dreamt that my mother told me to borrow a pair of black leather pants that were size 6 from my husband (who is not a size 6) :)

Also, I have dreamt of purple twice recently, I researched posts on line and saw lilthing hit the nail on the head with the 5581. It came in Early NY this morning, and I saw it later.

I also dreamt of taking a trip and was waiting for someone to bring me a purple backpack to take with me.

quietstorm2's avatar - eye storm.jpg
    shelby twp. mich
    United States
    Member #77127
    July 14, 2009
    262 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2009, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Mens pants 716 607

leather 602 235

black 449

watch 6027 for leather pants

352 midday mich.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2009, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

When you dream alot of different things, how do you know what to focus on to play???

Last night I dreamt that my mother told me to borrow a pair of black leather pants that were size 6 from my husband (who is not a size 6) :)

Also, I have dreamt of purple twice recently, I researched posts on line and saw lilthing hit the nail on the head with the 5581. It came in Early NY this morning, and I saw it later.

I also dreamt of taking a trip and was waiting for someone to bring me a purple backpack to take with me.

For me, I focus on the strong/strange and unusual/ point in the dream...Like dreaming  to borrow your husband's size 6 pants  and he is not a size 6!  May be it's a clue for you to Play your husband real size and the 6s...Who knows...Might just play for you...

pants 104-(16)

Borrow (to) 29

Good luck...