Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am missing someone here Lilthing?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34100 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2009, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Lilthing I hope you are alright! I hope all is well with you. let us know you are alright. or let me know!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Lilthing I hope you are alright! I hope all is well with you. let us know you are alright. or let me know!

Here's hoping Lilthing is enjoying the holidays...Missed the posting... But it's the holidays..so enjoy it Lil thing.......

Good Luck, wishing you all the best in 2010

quietstorm2's avatar - eye storm.jpg
      shelby twp. mich
      United States
      Member #77127
      July 14, 2009
      262 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

lithing certainly is missed by me. have a happy holiday.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34100 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

lithing certainly is missed by me. have a happy holiday.

Me too, I here she is working alot I hope she is cashing in on some of my numbers, that has been coming in all the houses that she plays.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7304 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Been working alot, sometimes all day; come home sign in but to tired and sleepy to catch up with all the dreams

will be here in the morning to start a fresh.

Thanks for your concern!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34100 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Been working alot, sometimes all day; come home sign in but to tired and sleepy to catch up with all the dreams

will be here in the morning to start a fresh.

Thanks for your concern!!!

Ok, you have been missing out, but tomorrow is another day! I am glad to see you here, to let me know what's up! In your houses the numbers has been hot! just a tip for you I was trying to tell everyvody. I am telling you my friend! look out for my numbers. in my special pick 3 I have 3 of he pick 3's list look out for them. You help everybody I am trying to help you! Good Luck! I will see you tomorrow! Good Luck!