Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Countdown..Ga 12/30-1/2

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Blackapple.

Page 2 of 2
52
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60746 Posts
Offline
Posted: January 2, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged
Georgia0-4-0
Root sum 7 or 4...must hit before this  post ends 1/2 
***************************** 
049 067 139 148 157 247 346 589 679 004BX 229 337 445 778 499 
 034 079 124 169 178 259 349 367 457 007 448 466 277 889 799 
    Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60746 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: January 2, 2010, 8:54 pm - IP Logged
      Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60746 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: January 2, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged
      The 0 and 1 are bell curve extremeophiles without the 8 and 9 being included. However just like the 0-1-8-9 Trough Digit Group. You would expect the 0 and 1 NOT to hit often since they are on opposite ends of the bell curve. Now get this.....

      There is a 51.2% probability that the next winning number will not contain a 0 or a 1. Which means that there is a 48.8% probability that the next winning number will contain either 0 or 1 or the 01 pair. Pretty close to a 50/50 shot. BTW there are 384 straight numbers that contain a 0 or a 1. That means a $116 profit about half of the time.
      013, 016, 018, 025, 027, 034, 036, 045, 049, 058, 067, 079, 124, 126, 135, 139, 148, 157, 169, 178, 189
      004BX, 007, 009, 112, 115, 117, 022, 133, 144, 166, 088, 099
      Thanks for pointing this out Win D and Blackapple