Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Raffle

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Nino224.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
673 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2009, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Fl. sold all but 30,000 of the 1,000,000 raffle tickets, which improves the odds a little. Prizes:

9 $1,000,000 winners

10 $50,000 winners

15 $5,000 winners

2,000  $250 winners

Good luck if you got a ticket!!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2009, 11:53 am - IP Logged

With 12 hours remaining the Virginia raffle has 64,000 tickets left.

But they sold 127,000 tickets on the last day last year so it looks like it could be a sell out.

I have 3 tickets. Naturally, it's part of my strategy to win all 3 of the million dollar prizes.

According to my research and exhaustive studies it appears to be a sure thing.

Even recent polls indicate the outcome:

When asked the question - "Is Daddy going to win all 3 of the million dollar prizes in the raffle?" - all 4 of my dogs wagged their tail.

It's a lock.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

South Florida
      United States
      Member #82132
      November 6, 2009
      112 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2009, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Well..that was another $100 in the trash. Oh well. 'Least I gave it a shot.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2009, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I had two tickets in the Florida raffle.

The first one was 22,238 away from a winning million dollars.

The 2nd one I bought was only 1,869 away from winning a million.

Lesson learned: Always buy a third ticket!

Yeeeee haaaaaa! When's the next raffle?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Miami
          United States
          Member #62793
          July 9, 2008
          673 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2009, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

With 12 hours remaining the Virginia raffle has 64,000 tickets left.

But they sold 127,000 tickets on the last day last year so it looks like it could be a sell out.

I have 3 tickets. Naturally, it's part of my strategy to win all 3 of the million dollar prizes.

According to my research and exhaustive studies it appears to be a sure thing.

Even recent polls indicate the outcome:

When asked the question - "Is Daddy going to win all 3 of the million dollar prizes in the raffle?" - all 4 of my dogs wagged their tail.

It's a lock.

LOL!!

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Miami
            United States
            Member #62793
            July 9, 2008
            673 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

All 5 of my tickets were WAAY off. I was sure I was going to win at least 5K.