Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jupiter in Pisces for 2010 - Luck may find you here!

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Wildcatt.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2009, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Some encountered comments about changes occurring mid-Jan 2010 have had me doing my homework - like the song says, 'It's all coming back to me now.' 

In mid-Jan 2010, an astrological event will occur that many of us, despite our ignorance, have been looking forward to.  Jupiter will move to Pisces and remain there for one year.  For Gemini, it will put Jupiter in the 10th house (you'll have to dig where it will fall for you but a clue - "Susan Miller").    Jupiter is the planet of all big things good, like luck and prosperity, but always on the grand scale. Other planets/planetary alignments may bring luck too but Jup rules the herd and sets the tone.  On a slightly cautious note, Jupiter also has sway over all things to excess - and we know that more is sometimes just more and not more better.

First, we have the first of 2 eclipses this month today - This will bring endings for most signs.  Skipping the most obvious end of the year deal-  it may be the end of a project, the end of a job, maybe even the end of a relationship.  I believe there won't be too many surprises as most of us have had an inkling (every sign) that things were not quite what they should be.  But as we approach phase 2 and the second eclipse on about the 15th, confusion and uncertainty hopefully start to clear.  My intuition has been working overtime about work lately.  I live in a world of contractural commitments, but these are contracts to which I have no first-hand knowledge of details.  Translated, the employment rug can be pulled out from under my feet with little to no notice and I am dependent on someone else to keep me informed.  Having an inquisitive, inquiring, and downright investigative Gemini mind, waiting for someone else to do anything is a challenge, and this tops the list.  I resolve to stop worrying about what I cannot control and just move forward with positive momentum and spirit.  I have a couple huge battles to fight this year, and I must not allow mundane things like worry about what might be to get in my way of success.

All things Capricorn continue to rule and we have the Cancer Moon.    An aside, Cancer has a special relationship with the number 4, the number I associate with Angels.

Our collective insight into these endings should be coming to light right about NOW.  So I say bring it, get it over with, and let's get on with opening the next door. 

So where were you and what were you doing in Feb 1998 through Feb 1999?   Did something special happen to you?  What area of your life did it fall in - Love, work, family, home?   1998-99 set us up for the decade to follow.  Perhaps you did not use your good fortune wisely and spent these past few years trying to regroup, recoup or just plain recover.  Don't worry about all that now.  You have another chance but this time you have the wisdom to succeed or, at the very least, not make the same mistakes again.  If you were successful in your endeavors, perhaps this will be the year of great change as you find something new to do.  Once I began to understand the potential involved, I was able to pull together mentally the past 11+ years and 'see' that we are about to open another door.     

I encourage everyone to seek out at least one sun sign astrological forecast for 2010.   At the very least, look back at 1998/99 and learn which house Jupiter in Pisces will grace you.  After all, if there is any potential out there for grand good fortune in your days to come, wouldn't it be nice to have an inkling of that potential? 

Now, let's see if this big astrological day brings great numbers and not a few trips to our respective States.   Happy Eve of a New Year.   I remain yours sincerely in wishing you great Health, abundant Wealth, and joyous Prosperity,       Jake   Type

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
    SC
    United States
    Member #56656
    November 28, 2007
    511 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2009, 7:55 am - IP Logged

Some encountered comments about changes occurring mid-Jan 2010 have had me doing my homework - like the song says, 'It's all coming back to me now.' 

In mid-Jan 2010, an astrological event will occur that many of us, despite our ignorance, have been looking forward to.  Jupiter will move to Pisces and remain there for one year.  For Gemini, it will put Jupiter in the 10th house (you'll have to dig where it will fall for you but a clue - "Susan Miller").    Jupiter is the planet of all big things good, like luck and prosperity, but always on the grand scale. Other planets/planetary alignments may bring luck too but Jup rules the herd and sets the tone.  On a slightly cautious note, Jupiter also has sway over all things to excess - and we know that more is sometimes just more and not more better.

First, we have the first of 2 eclipses this month today - This will bring endings for most signs.  Skipping the most obvious end of the year deal-  it may be the end of a project, the end of a job, maybe even the end of a relationship.  I believe there won't be too many surprises as most of us have had an inkling (every sign) that things were not quite what they should be.  But as we approach phase 2 and the second eclipse on about the 15th, confusion and uncertainty hopefully start to clear.  My intuition has been working overtime about work lately.  I live in a world of contractural commitments, but these are contracts to which I have no first-hand knowledge of details.  Translated, the employment rug can be pulled out from under my feet with little to no notice and I am dependent on someone else to keep me informed.  Having an inquisitive, inquiring, and downright investigative Gemini mind, waiting for someone else to do anything is a challenge, and this tops the list.  I resolve to stop worrying about what I cannot control and just move forward with positive momentum and spirit.  I have a couple huge battles to fight this year, and I must not allow mundane things like worry about what might be to get in my way of success.

All things Capricorn continue to rule and we have the Cancer Moon.    An aside, Cancer has a special relationship with the number 4, the number I associate with Angels.

Our collective insight into these endings should be coming to light right about NOW.  So I say bring it, get it over with, and let's get on with opening the next door. 

So where were you and what were you doing in Feb 1998 through Feb 1999?   Did something special happen to you?  What area of your life did it fall in - Love, work, family, home?   1998-99 set us up for the decade to follow.  Perhaps you did not use your good fortune wisely and spent these past few years trying to regroup, recoup or just plain recover.  Don't worry about all that now.  You have another chance but this time you have the wisdom to succeed or, at the very least, not make the same mistakes again.  If you were successful in your endeavors, perhaps this will be the year of great change as you find something new to do.  Once I began to understand the potential involved, I was able to pull together mentally the past 11+ years and 'see' that we are about to open another door.     

I encourage everyone to seek out at least one sun sign astrological forecast for 2010.   At the very least, look back at 1998/99 and learn which house Jupiter in Pisces will grace you.  After all, if there is any potential out there for grand good fortune in your days to come, wouldn't it be nice to have an inkling of that potential? 

Now, let's see if this big astrological day brings great numbers and not a few trips to our respective States.   Happy Eve of a New Year.   I remain yours sincerely in wishing you great Health, abundant Wealth, and joyous Prosperity,       Jake   Type

Thanks Jake for all that you do! I read Susan's monthly forcast every month and enjoy her insight as well as yours. I am looking forward to 2010 and the revelations to come. May peace ,prosperity,and good health rule your nest for the New Year!!!

Let the good times roll...

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34134 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2009, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I Jake I read your post I am somewhat of a Pisces, but I think I am more of an Aquarius  Feb. (0219)  (1955)  good numbers. I been having a lot of good energy with numbers, one fall everyday now for about a month somewhere on the Planet. It is so Ironic. I have to read about Susan Miller. Thanks again!  Oh, another thing I lived in another town in 1998 to 1999 my Address was (719)

Have a Happy New year!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
        Wyncote,Pa
        United States
        Member #3206
        January 3, 2004
        60725 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2009, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Cancer has a special relationship with the number 4, the number I associate with Angels

BornAugust 4, 1961 (1961-08-04) (age 48)
        Honolulu, Hawaii[
        Birthday Monday, August 4,  1958

Louis Daniel Armstrong (August 4, 1901

Why is this so?

Is it the protective qualites of Cancer

CJR100's avatar - anime09

United States
          Member #76247
          June 22, 2009
          2144 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2009, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Jake for posting this thread!

I really needed that calming information and I understand the issue regarding your job I was told yesterday due to the economy we are cutting back and starting with your position.

The rug was pulled....put it does not mean I have to fall only stumble and from that I can Recover 

My father always said "No worries and no fears it will be what it will be"....

Success is only a second away and within the touch

To a Happy New Year for all

Wink CJR~

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Stone Mountain
            United States
            Member #1198
            February 26, 2003
            1113 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake!  As always, I enjoyed reading your post and gaining new knowledge.  I am a Cancer, July 10, and I am called Angel by my man.  He is an Aries April 4.  So I guess that is my connection to the number 4, for sure.  Peace and Blessings to all of our LP members and my mantra is, "Let's All Win in 2010!"

Money Blessings! Blue Angel

middle Georgia
              United States
              Member #1893
              July 20, 2003
              1868 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

INTERESTING POST, Jake!!  After reading this post I went to the bedroom and watched the New Year celebration in New York.  When I came back in here to turn off the computer I just had to read it again.... definitely a 5 star post!  Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR, I wish you the very best today and always.

maggie    See Ya!

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                philadelphia,PA
                United States
                Member #27080
                November 26, 2005
                507 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Jake:

You have Susan Miller beat by miles, you are actually a better read than she is and yes  Susan is good...but, you are BETTER because you understand us number players /gamblers and tailor your insights to US and very few if any other astrogers cater to gamblers and throw in spirituality to boot.  If your employment gives you any trouble tell them to kiss your A**** AND GET TO DOING WHAT YOU KNOW YOU DO BEST.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Wildcatt's avatar - animaniacs02
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #85175
                  January 10, 2010
                  18 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2010, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hello Jake,  I've been watching lottery post for some time now and I am just amazed at all the LP members who post on this website.  They are fantastic including yourself.  I've also notice that you don't post that often due to your job, but when you do you always give us something to think about.  While I am reading your post,  I'm asking myself what can I possible have in common with the number 4?  It didn't dawn on me until I read it a second time that this is my confirmation. Let me explain.  A light suddenly came on,  I was born on the 4th of December.  My only brother's birthday is May the 4th and our mother who is no longer with us, rest her soul, birthday was September the 4th. (444) Also, just the other night my husband had a dream of wathing the lottery and triple 4's came out. What more intuition do I need.  I have the answer to my question.   Thanks Jake!.... This is my first time posting so I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time out to share your wisdom.  May you and your family have much Peace, Love and Happiness in the New Year!!!!  (Looking forward to the next posting)........Thumbs Up

Great minds think a like, put them all together and watch great things come to life!Idea