Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictions for LP for 2010 - NOT number predictions, things you see coming.

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10390 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2009, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

What are your predictions for LP for 2010? I don't mean predictions of what numbers will hit like over on the Predcitions page, I mean things you see happening, discussions you see coming, maybe someone here being a jackpot winner, that type of thing.

I'll start:

Any thread that hints of a system will get a lot of views, no matter if it makes sense or is really way 'out there'.

Most people that view a poll won't vote in it.

At least a few dozen new members will show up here with an initial post that says something like, "Hi! I'm Charley from Cucamonga and can you guys tell me how you won jackpots and what numbers I should play?"

Numerous inevitable threads about;

• QP or my numbers?
  • Cash or annuity?
  • Anonymous or not?
  • How come people in _ _ _ _ _ always win the jackpots?
  • I think the lotteris are rigged.

In Mystical any attempt at keeping a discussion going will be buried by requests for dream numbers.

The Mathematics Forum will have 1/10 the posts of Mystical, but if the dream requests were stripped out they would be close.

The bigest winner just might be someone who played a scratcher.

Rdgrnr will continue to make the most entertaining posts.

Green laugh

Pumpi will try and convince everyone that NASA, the CIA, the School of the Americas, and the FFA and David Letterman are all in cahoots running the lotteries from a space station only they know about.

PacAttack will return with a story about an alien abduction.

This thread will have many more views than posts because people will hone in on "Predictions" in the title.

Most everyone here will continue to say "@!# of a !#@$^" when they check their tickets against the drawing.

Bang Head

What do you see coming?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2009, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

in 2010,someone will win one of Maddogs challenges

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15464 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2009, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I see myself winning a big jackpot - Fantasy 5 or Powerball!!!!!

THE POWER OF POSTIVIE THINKING.....Party

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
        Kansas
        United States
        Member #83963
        December 19, 2009
        347 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2009, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I see myself winning a jackpot, too. Mostly because I've had an absolutely AWFUL 2009, and everyone under the sun has told me that 2010 will be MY year, and fantastic things will happen for me.

I also had a boss of mine, read my palm, a long time ago. He told me 3 things, and 2 of those have already happened. The 3rd was that I would come into a lot of money & be very rich, and trust me, there is no other way that could happen at this point, other than the lottery. 

Here's to the New Year being great for everyone on LP! Cheers

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          41979 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I see more raffle games and all the theorys on how to win, I also see more states having midday drawings.

HyperBe Happy.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
            Kansas
            United States
            Member #83963
            December 19, 2009
            347 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2009, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I see more raffle games and all the theorys on how to win, I also see more states having midday drawings.

Oh, I would LOVE for my state to have a midday drawing! Although, the clerks at our only convenience store would despise me more. LOL!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
              Illinois
              United States
              Member #82001
              November 3, 2009
              890 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

It already happening. lL will start having Sunday midday drawing next year.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7341 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

What are your predictions for LP for 2010? I don't mean predictions of what numbers will hit like over on the Predcitions page, I mean things you see happening, discussions you see coming, maybe someone here being a jackpot winner, that type of thing.

I'll start:

Any thread that hints of a system will get a lot of views, no matter if it makes sense or is really way 'out there'.

Most people that view a poll won't vote in it.

At least a few dozen new members will show up here with an initial post that says something like, "Hi! I'm Charley from Cucamonga and can you guys tell me how you won jackpots and what numbers I should play?"

Numerous inevitable threads about;

• QP or my numbers?
                • Cash or annuity?
                • Anonymous or not?
                • How come people in _ _ _ _ _ always win the jackpots?
                • I think the lotteris are rigged.

In Mystical any attempt at keeping a discussion going will be buried by requests for dream numbers.

The Mathematics Forum will have 1/10 the posts of Mystical, but if the dream requests were stripped out they would be close.

The bigest winner just might be someone who played a scratcher.

Rdgrnr will continue to make the most entertaining posts.

Green laugh

Pumpi will try and convince everyone that NASA, the CIA, the School of the Americas, and the FFA and David Letterman are all in cahoots running the lotteries from a space station only they know about.

PacAttack will return with a story about an alien abduction.

This thread will have many more views than posts because people will hone in on "Predictions" in the title.

Most everyone here will continue to say "@!# of a !#@$^" when they check their tickets against the drawing.

Bang Head

What do you see coming?

How about "Will you continue to work at McDonald's after winning a PB or MM Jackpot?" Or "If I buy two tickets instead of one will it cut the odds against me winning the jackpot in half?"

My prediction is those type of threads will continue to get 5 star ratings and get many more posts than threads discussing ways to actually win something.

As for Lotteries in general, because many states will be playing both MM and PB, I see a decrease in play on their other games that will eventually lead to a decrease in overall state lottery revenues when players realize they just can't afford to play jackpot games with very little return 4 days a week.

"Pumpi will try and convince everyone that NASA, the CIA, the School of the Americas, and the FFA and David Letterman are all in cahoots running the lotteries from a space station only they know about."

I go directly to any thread started by Pumpi because they are always entertaining and after sorting through some of the more far fetched ideas, he does have a few unique ideas.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34521 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2010, 8:40 am - IP Logged

For the Year of 2010 I see that I will be helping other on the Lotterypost. and state away from Negative post. I am working on hitting the Jack Pot. And with I few People here I am going to do it! I have met some really nice people here. I plan to share my Ideas  and Numbers with anyone that would listen. With all my good Energy things are looking up! Happy New year!! I hope that I am a blessing to everyone for the year of 2010, I am just getting started. Here's to 2010!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19895 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

I will finally wear the LP cap and golf shirt that I bought a couple of years ago to wear when accepting a check for a lottery jackpot, if not after winning a jackpot then when I buy some more lottery tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Santa Ana
                      United States
                      Member #71159
                      February 20, 2009
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

WINNING, WINNING AND FINALLY WINNING--EITHER: MM/SL/FANTASY 5/DAILY 4/DAILY 3/DAILY DERBYParty

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Hmmmm,...

I like the idea of the shirt and hat,..

I say the states start a fad of smaller lotteries with not-so-super jackpots. More frequent winners and not as much of a longshot to capture State-only revenues. The big games might not be that attractive for the states as income and they will scramble for proprietary gains. I just don't see the states wanting to share that much when they can have more pie. I do see how the states win on interstate games because of the State income tax,...Glad we don't have that here (yet).  Sales are down overall and the awl will have to be found to put some new holes in the belt.

If they went retro on the match 6 games and shaved off some numbers rather than add them to the pool, they might get a new shot in the arm, make more winners, improve participaton.

DD

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #20
                          December 20, 2000
                          57066 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2010, 7:14 am - IP Logged

I see more & more members purchasing "Premium Membership" in support of  "Todd's Hard Work" and making sure that Lottery post is here forever !!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Lep

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news but feel I must.

With great fear and trembling, not a small amount of reluctance and soul-shaking trepidation, I have to tell you that all these predictions, postulations and theoretical equations posted here will be out the window and null and void once the Brain-Suckers from Mars get here.

I mean afterall, get serious, people.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                              Deeping in Ramdoness
                              Dominican Republic
                              Member #73824
                              April 25, 2009
                              238 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

.. one or 2 user from LP .. may win  JACKPOT this year.. i hope to be the one.... but iknow that somebody go to won.. here a jackpot full

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person