Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about Cold Numbers in Pairs...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I got this idea after looking at fla63..What if you use cold numbers in pairs of Pick3...Pick3 is hardert to use cold numbers because it has: 3 numbers but what if you use 2 cold numbers like pairs...Plus there is the high/low + even/odds + pairs sums...

plus the 3x3x3 that i mentioned...It just proved that if you had a supercomputer it could do it, it will not crack it but is a step forward...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2009, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

plus i dont specialize on Pick3 my Pick3 history is fussy but i think there are: 720 numbers if no digit repeats...That means that there are 72 pairs of those....

If 1 digit repeats there is: probably: 200 of them so there will be: 20 pairs...

again plus the hot/cold, even/odd, high/low plus the: 3x3x3 equals: 27 meaning 3 numbers of each decade, but in this case it will be 3 numbers of 7...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7314 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2010, 10:53 am - IP Logged

plus i dont specialize on Pick3 my Pick3 history is fussy but i think there are: 720 numbers if no digit repeats...That means that there are 72 pairs of those....

If 1 digit repeats there is: probably: 200 of them so there will be: 20 pairs...

again plus the hot/cold, even/odd, high/low plus the: 3x3x3 equals: 27 meaning 3 numbers of each decade, but in this case it will be 3 numbers of 7...

There are 90 front pairs with non-repeating digits (01-89) and 90 back and outside pairs too. Since you're discussing cold digits in pairs, I'm assuming you mean a digit that was drawn less over a period of time or it was the last digit out. If the digit 1 was only drawn 6 times in the last 100 drawings and declared it the "coldest" digit, there will be at least 4 second position digits and 4 third position digit not drawn with it. If one of those digits happens to a 1, I don't understand the logic of excluding it because that pair will be just as cold as the others. If you decide the last digit out is the "coldest" digit, the odds of that digit doubling are exactly the same as being drawn with any other digit.

Why are you not using all 100 front pairs, back pairs, or outside pairs?

In all three positions in the Ohio Evening Pick-3 (as an example) one digit will repeat in 24% of the drawings. When you break it down into digit position, the odds are always 9 to 1 against any digit repeating. Over the past 1000 drawings it's 9.2% in the first, 8.7% in the second, and 8.6% in the third.

You could use a hit/skip chart to track repeats in any digit position and play the most consistent. If one position rarely goes over 20 drawings without a repeat, you could play that digit with "all" using one of the pair bets at a minimum of $5 to get a $5 to $1 return when it has skipped 18 drawings. Your profit depends on how long it takes and since you have the next five drawings to make break even, you can raise your bet after 4 misses and still make a profit.

Of course that has nothing to do with cold digits or pairs, but you haven't explained what you plan on doing with them anyways.