Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers screeming at you!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2010, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Does this happen to you? Let me explain, I Check out what played and I pull out my pen and my Folder and begin to do my numbers work out.   By the time I get to 2001, I beging to see the number, the one that jumps out and then hides.

Further down I see it again,  And I can almost hear a voice talking to me and it say "but you don't like it, it just don't look like it is the one, besides it is an ugly number ignore it!!!", only to check out your midday and see that the number came out all over the place!  And you go "I saw that number in the work out, why, oh why do I listen to you!!!  Do you hear laughter!!   This year I am going to Ignore that Wicked Voice!  I am going to love all the numbers!

hAPPY nEW yEAR My LP Family!!!!      This Year Dare to think you can, now you can, then go ahead and  CAN      

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

wendy67's avatar - disney32
    georgia
    United States
    Member #35172
    March 13, 2006
    615 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2010, 1:46 am - IP Logged

I totally agree with you 100%.  If we would listen we could have won alot of money.  Guess that's the shoulda, coulda, woulda syndrome.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34144 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2010, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Don't the numbers make you go Crazy, I posted a thread like that. Well not anymore, I decieded I am going to play the Mega Millon, I am working on that, I will post numbers for everyone but I won't be playing the Pick 3 and the pick 4 numbers, I am going  for the big one. unless I really get an good hunch or dream. Happy New Year!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

When I first started keeping charts and looking for numbers to play I felt alot of resistence toward certain numbers because for whatever reason I just didn't like them. But then I had to remind myself that most of the time the winning numbers weren't numbers I would have picked on my own. LOL if I had my way I would probably choose all odd numbers.

When I choose numbers I look to see what the numbers have been doing and then I choose the numbers I feel have the best chance of hitting. No favortism! More than once I've posted that people who play a "special" set of numbers should track all the numbers for a few months and then see why maybe the numbers they play may not be such a good choice.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2010, 1:47 am - IP Logged

yes i was just telling myself that i cannot be partial to certain no's they need to be seen the same,  i have lost alot of money that way, by not liking the way a certain no looked ect....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Does this happen to you? Let me explain, I Check out what played and I pull out my pen and my Folder and begin to do my numbers work out.   By the time I get to 2001, I beging to see the number, the one that jumps out and then hides.

Further down I see it again,  And I can almost hear a voice talking to me and it say "but you don't like it, it just don't look like it is the one, besides it is an ugly number ignore it!!!", only to check out your midday and see that the number came out all over the place!  And you go "I saw that number in the work out, why, oh why do I listen to you!!!  Do you hear laughter!!   This year I am going to Ignore that Wicked Voice!  I am going to love all the numbers!

hAPPY nEW yEAR My LP Family!!!!      This Year Dare to think you can, now you can, then go ahead and  CAN      

I think you speak for the vast majority of players, jrosina. That's a good thing in a quasi- "misery loves company" kind of way. Nobody really enjoys the misfortune of others but on the other hand it can be somewhat comforting to know that you're not alone in the boat with the Albatross hanging from your neck under the curse of the lottery gods.

We all have those conflicting inner voices trying to orchestrate harmony and success in some fashion - or discord. Trying to decipher that of your higher power from the innate spirit of doubt and second-guessing can be the big bugaboo. I do believe that there exists within each of us the ability to discern the truth. Recognizing it and harnessing it's capabilities is the task.

The closest I've been able to come in this endeavor and the causal effect of any of my limited success is to resist doubting my first instincts. I think that an unshakeable confidence and true belief in them will refine and enhance them to the degree required  to rely on them. I believe the spirit of doubt is the enemy in the whole concept.

That's my theory anyway and what I intend to work on this year but take it with a grain of salt and a half-pint of Jack cuz I'm also half-nuts.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2010, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr, you wont give a hoot wether I like you or not, because you just come across to me as that kind of man, in any case, I do like you,Lover you are soooo raw and funy and witty and I can see a glimer under all that humor and abstract thinking of a caring person.   Thank you so much for the insight and I will put it to practice and tell you how it worked out. Here is to you, please never change you made me laugh so much.  Now let me go do battle against that Spirit of Doubt!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

cheryl59's avatar - center
                Va Beach
                United States
                Member #46651
                September 20, 2006
                1857 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I Concur!!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2010, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr, you wont give a hoot wether I like you or not, because you just come across to me as that kind of man, in any case, I do like you,Lover you are soooo raw and funy and witty and I can see a glimer under all that humor and abstract thinking of a caring person.   Thank you so much for the insight and I will put it to practice and tell you how it worked out. Here is to you, please never change you made me laugh so much.  Now let me go do battle against that Spirit of Doubt!!

hoot, hoot!  Naughty

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I Concur!!

Wink

--Edmund Burke