Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 102 of 436
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Coolmoney but I have had a feeling for a long time that I ought to take a break from p3 but am so used to buying them everyday it's hard to do....plus when I win I just turn around and give it right back to NCEL...at least most of it...not quiet all of it.

I had 019 today but never thought about playing 900 at all and wish I had listened to that man...he will lord it over me the next time I see him and I will deserve it...Big Grin

ONE MORE THING...my downstairs neighbor almost caught my condo on fire today just before I went to the store...I heard the smoke alarm go off around 1:45pm so went down there and they had it under control but some smoke came thru the vents into my place...did that stop me from going to the store?

Nope!...I have had all kinds of "signs" to take a break...guess the good lord is going to have to smack me right up "side of my head" to get it thru to me to take a break!

Good luck to you too!See Ya!

Don't worry about Vergie, you made a mistake and we all do, yes, that man will tell you about it but don't worry about it, just listen to him the next time! Good luck tonight!!!!! Blue Angel

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry about Vergie, you made a mistake and we all do, yes, that man will tell you about it but don't worry about it, just listen to him the next time! Good luck tonight!!!!! Blue Angel

I added to the msg....above...did you read it?

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Coolmoney but I have had a feeling for a long time that I ought to take a break from p3 but am so used to buying them everyday it's hard to do....plus when I win I just turn around and give it right back to NCEL...at least most of it...not quiet all of it.

I had 019 today but never thought about playing 900 at all and wish I had listened to that man...he will lord it over me the next time I see him and I will deserve it...Big Grin

ONE MORE THING...my downstairs neighbor almost caught my condo on fire today just before I went to the store...I heard the smoke alarm go off around 1:45pm so went down there and they had it under control but some smoke came thru the vents into my place...did that stop me from going to the store?

Nope!...I have had all kinds of "signs" to take a break...guess the good lord is going to have to smack me right up "side of my head" to get it thru to me to take a break!

And alot of us would have done the same thing you did and not listened to the man because I wouldn't have thought that that 900 would come out, no one thought it would be as simple as flipping the 6, that's why the NCEL did it and that payout probably is going to be very small because of that.  We all just have to remember next time to FLIP ALL NUMBERS!!!!!!

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank God your condo didn't catch on fire and everything was alright, that right there is a blessing and worth much more than any amount of money you could have won, thank God it wasn't worse than that.

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts

i need a drink......lol

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31517 Posts

And alot of us would have done the same thing you did and not listened to the man because I wouldn't have thought that that 900 would come out, no one thought it would be as simple as flipping the 6, that's why the NCEL did it and that payout probably is going to be very small because of that.  We all just have to remember next time to FLIP ALL NUMBERS!!!!!!

I'm sorry I'm using this thread as a message board but what I was talking about was I think the fire that happened right before I left to get my tickets was a sign to not play today....I have had many of them lately.

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts

I just responded to what you added to your post, no I didn't see it at first.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31517 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

i need a drink......lol

Me too!

United States
                  Member #1630
                  June 7, 2003
                  6011 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry I'm using this thread as a message board but what I was talking about was I think the fire that happened right before I left to get my tickets was a sign to not play today....I have had many of them lately.

If you want to, then take a break and come back to it.  There is nothing wrong with that.

United States
                    Member #1630
                    June 7, 2003
                    6011 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

i need a drink......lol

MartiniLOL!!!!! Here you go LOL!!!!

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

If you want to, then take a break and come back to it.  There is nothing wrong with that.

Todd is going to get on us for "chatting" but I think I am going to have to because I'm spending too much money!

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

i need a drink......lol

New Year CheerOk, here's a bottle, that glass was too small LOL!!!!

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Todd is going to get on us for "chatting" but I think I am going to have to because I'm spending too much money!

When my budget gets low and I still want to play, I box 4 numbers for $2.00 each drawing, even 1 number for 50 cents a drawing and that is it.  You still are playing but you can save your money too.

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Chella, your list had that 090!!!!! Way to go Chella!!!!!!!!

FeeloveMoney's avatar - lib
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #67899
                              December 7, 2008
                              173 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Funny thing is that Georgia did the same thing (last night 463, midday 493). I should have followed suit. flip that 6

They sure did .  Got to watch out!!!!!!  WTG to all winner's of 060 and 090 

FEELOVE   Hyper

Page 102 of 436