Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 117 of 436
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1630
June 7, 2003
6011 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

been playing 122 for a min wish i new or had idea when it was coming

Ronnie, that number used to come out all the time and then it disappeared so I think it is time for it to come back out!!!!!!Thumbs Up

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Dodge City
    United States
    Member #85186
    January 10, 2010
    2740 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ronnie122, I know what you mean, I been playing 179 for about 2 months! I wish I know about when it was due???

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #67555
      November 29, 2008
      3031 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

coolmoney guess what we are ? some pretty flower'sFlowerFlowersFlowerFlowers & ButterflyFlowerFlower BasketFlowers & ButterflyFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersand so is chella tech, crow phyl.baby shot hitman mckoy, bigauburn and and  kenneygrandma, mswiz777 and wow all the new people, wpb , and better be, and everyone up here is a winner, vergie too,        i love charlie brown,   lol   thats what i am looking at peanuts and snoopy,

ronnie122's avatar - batman38
        troy north carolina
        United States
        Member #84968
        January 6, 2010
        130 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ronnie122, I know what you mean, I been playing 179 for about 2 months! I wish I know about when it was due???

AS SOON AS WE STOP PLAYING IT  L.O.LLOLNaughty

EVERY/SIGHN/HAS/ITS/REASON/

Dodge City
          United States
          Member #85186
          January 10, 2010
          2740 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I know right! I played that 907 for about 2 weeks, then I forgot to put it in.......IT CAME OUT!!! I was sick!!!Disapprove

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

coolmoney guess what we are ? some pretty flower'sFlowerFlowersFlowerFlowers & ButterflyFlowerFlower BasketFlowers & ButterflyFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersand so is chella tech, crow phyl.baby shot hitman mckoy, bigauburn and and  kenneygrandma, mswiz777 and wow all the new people, wpb , and better be, and everyone up here is a winner, vergie too,        i love charlie brown,   lol   thats what i am looking at peanuts and snoopy,

These are some beautiful flowers, my red devil combination 2009 book says for rose is 901 and 236.  For daisy it is 791 and 385.  It didn't have any numbers listed under flower at all though.  Good luck everyone!!!!

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
              Cary, Nc
              United States
              Member #84641
              January 1, 2010
              1367 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

i hope someone took heed to my post........i missed playing my midday numbers because i was at work and i didnt get a chance to put them in..........

Bang Head i am sick to my stomach........i should've played them in advance...........

the guy that runs the store from my house played it 10x exact and 5x 50/50..................lucky him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he played it that much he should give you something !!! Spread the luck around and it keeps going !!! I wouldnt give that guy anymore numbers !!! lol, Wink

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                goldsboro
                United States
                Member #66887
                November 9, 2008
                1782 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

hey B4 i think the flower are beautyfull good luck to you tonight and the rest of the lp family.. and if i win tonight i get you charlies brown and peanuts and snoopy ///lollolBanana

good luck to all

NeedPaper$'s avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Kinston, NC
                  United States
                  Member #84355
                  December 27, 2009
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi, everyone. Im kinda new here. Been lurking around for a week or so behind the scenes.You guys have some pretty good lotto systems here. I mostly play from a sheet i get at the store called Hot Numbers. So far this month 11 numbers from the sheet have hit, that includes the last three p3 drawings.But, as with the systems up here, there are so many numbers to choose from, how will i ever hit? I hit 3xs in dec. twice on p3 and once on p4. My son gave me 2 of those numbers and the third came in a dream. Im about ready to give up on NCEL.I guess ill just stick to my 3 pets.......

Wink"If you really want something in life you have to work for it.Now quiet, theyr'e about to announce the lottery numbers."-Homer Simpson

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey B4 girl blessings to you and lets win some money tonight...

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #75096
                      May 26, 2009
                      7136 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi, everyone. Im kinda new here. Been lurking around for a week or so behind the scenes.You guys have some pretty good lotto systems here. I mostly play from a sheet i get at the store called Hot Numbers. So far this month 11 numbers from the sheet have hit, that includes the last three p3 drawings.But, as with the systems up here, there are so many numbers to choose from, how will i ever hit? I hit 3xs in dec. twice on p3 and once on p4. My son gave me 2 of those numbers and the third came in a dream. Im about ready to give up on NCEL.I guess ill just stick to my 3 pets.......

Hello and blessings to you there are so many great people on here to help you okay... Tech, Crow, B4, Coolmoney, just so many people with nothing but blessings for you so dont give up.... just wait your blessing is on the way.....

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello Ms/Mrs Chella36. I am new here and I wanted to introduce myself!!! Glad to meet you. I see you had a great weekend with your son!!!

Hello sdc027, blessings to you... We are a family over here and we love new people.  Blessings to you and pray blessings for you tonight.... there are alot of great list floating around and good luck tonight..... Oh yes my son had a wonderful time, I spent enough money he should.... I just thank God for all the blessings.

Dodge City
                          United States
                          Member #85186
                          January 10, 2010
                          2740 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Such kind words, Chella! But, I am in the same situation as he is. What is your best set for tonight?

Dodge City
                            United States
                            Member #85186
                            January 10, 2010
                            2740 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

That is wonderful!!! I am very new at this and I'm trying to figure out the best choice for tonight???

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Such kind words, Chella! But, I am in the same situation as he is. What is your best set for tonight?

Well watch out for the 60x pair to come back..... I play by pairs and usually I get it....Thumbs Up.................shhhhhhh...... lets get NC tonight... I am also playing other numbers as well but I am loving the 236 973 770 206 902 just make sure you flip the 6 or 9 cause can be tricky.... okay... blessings to you tonight...and if you keep my birthday number in you will be blessed... lol....128

Page 117 of 436