Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 209 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Earth, USA
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44181 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Here I go again, played 802 yesterday during the day and 825 then just played the 825 last night and blew it yet again! Oh well!!! Maybe today!Hit With Stick

see, you are learning Green laugh

Earth, USA
    United States
    Member #80332
    September 24, 2009
    44181 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:14 am - IP Logged

082 secret stack

082 mirror stacks
    082  537
    426  971
    648  193

082 scoop express
    30x   31x   32x

Computing

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Dodge City
      United States
      Member #85186
      January 10, 2010
      2740 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

How is lottolaughs? The same as u explained to? Please be patient with me......lol I'm still learning!!! See Ya!

Earth, USA
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44181 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:19 am - IP Logged

082 - the ol' 123 workout

Old Man

angel 1's avatar - disney32
          burlington, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #77265
          July 18, 2009
          370 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Yes hon I am learning but the hard way!!!! Oh back to the drawing board!!!Hyper

Earth, USA
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44181 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Falling Off Chair LaughingTECHNICS LOTTERY FOR FOOLSFalling Off Chair Laughing

A LOTTOLAUGHS CREATION

082 EDITION

134   245   356

124   235   346

114   225   336

104   215   326

GOOD LUCK NC PLAYERS

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Tech I am so mad about my number last night.. I just knew the 735 was coming NC full of it... I think they knew too many people was on it... wow..... I hate that and I usually play 028 but did not last night........I really hate that too..................................................but it is okay NC you got me..... I pray I hit it today.....

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44181 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

How is lottolaughs? The same as u explained to? Please be patient with me......lol I'm still learning!!! See Ya!

straight and box plays....simple. they can come same day or a day or so later. (good for 3 days i have noticed)

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Yes hon I am learning but the hard way!!!! Oh back to the drawing board!!!Hyper

Dont give up I did not even see that coming and usually I play that number... You will hit sweetie you will hit...... just wait...

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                    Dodge City
                    United States
                    Member #85186
                    January 10, 2010
                    2740 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Yah, hang in there!!

Chella36 you are so encouraging!!!  Wink

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:29 am - IP Logged

coolmoney,,,, where have u been? i been lookin for u ,,and u have been here the hole while, wassup lady, i am still hanging in there with my mom , cool, i love my moma ,and i love my dad too , but there is no one like mom, she is the best ,and she told me not to worry over her,,,,she scares me ,,,she says this all the time "that the lord is taking care of her, and preparing a place where it will not be no more sorrow and sufferin, and i said to her , moma when u leave i leave too, because i dont wanna be left without you. take me too. cool i will stop now cause i am crying,and laughing at the same time, i told her i hope its a piggly wiggly  where we are going , cause thats her store, she yeeled relly loud the other day in piggly wiggly and i was hiding because i didn't want to pick up no pig feets and pig tails,,,,lolololol, that meat is ugly, but it taste <snip> good,

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Mail For YouI just saw your message this morning, my prayers go to you and your family b4badu44.  Be blessed.  ( And stay away from the pig feets and pig tails LOL) YUCK!!!!!!! Gross!

Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44181 Posts
                        Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Tech I am so mad about my number last night.. I just knew the 735 was coming NC full of it... I think they knew too many people was on it... wow..... I hate that and I usually play 028 but did not last night........I really hate that too..................................................but it is okay NC you got me..... I pray I hit it today.....

yea sweetie i know...i had the 375 in too and 325 825 323. i just knew i was doing something last night....ncel tossed a brick at us. oh but we gonna nail em good before friday i know, plus trips gonna be dropping by to see us again too. i'm gonna play light until they show then i'm gonna Surprise. Green laugh

United States
                          Member #1630
                          June 7, 2003
                          6011 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

GOOD NIGHT COOLMONEY.  HOPE YOU REST WELL.  I TOO AM GOING TO CALL IT A NIGHT.

BE BLESSED.

Thank you jmidgette, I hope you are blessed and good luck to you playing today!!!!!!!Blue Angel

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Hi WavingGood morning Chella, I am taking a quick look at these stacks before I go get my numbers, good luck to you today!!!!!!Blue Angel

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

coolmoney,,,, where have u been? i been lookin for u ,,and u have been here the hole while, wassup lady, i am still hanging in there with my mom , cool, i love my moma ,and i love my dad too , but there is no one like mom, she is the best ,and she told me not to worry over her,,,,she scares me ,,,she says this all the time "that the lord is taking care of her, and preparing a place where it will not be no more sorrow and sufferin, and i said to her , moma when u leave i leave too, because i dont wanna be left without you. take me too. cool i will stop now cause i am crying,and laughing at the same time, i told her i hope its a piggly wiggly  where we are going , cause thats her store, she yeeled relly loud the other day in piggly wiggly and i was hiding because i didn't want to pick up no pig feets and pig tails,,,,lolololol, that meat is ugly, but it taste <snip> good,

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Badu44, girl I have to say this to you... The Lord knows best and your mother is well taken care of.  It is hard because she is your mother and she brought you in this world. Enjoy her, love her, keep her at peace and make her laugh, let the rest of her years be years of happiness.... Your mother may still be here for a long time, God knows what is best for us all.  I have learned when I lost my grandmother 2 years ago it was so hard because she is the reason I came to NC.  However, God kept me here as well after she left for a reason.  The reason I am saying this too you is because you are strong and you have children to live for.  Pray with your mother and keep trusting God.  Please if nothing else trust God.  Your mother is God's favorite and he loves you and her so much. God would never do anything to hurt you or your family.  We love you girl, smile Yes Nod, this is always a blessing for what you are doing.  Be proud even the days are you tired and feel you cant take care of mom, work, take care of kids, and also yourself.  There is always a blessing behind all of this.  Trust me I know.  God loves you and I dont want you to worry, give it to God and trust God and God will make your heart feel strong and powerful.  God bless you and your family.

Page 209 of 436