Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 1/1 - 1/31/2010

Topic closed. 6529 replies. Last post 7 years ago by B4badu44.

Page 354 of 436
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31955 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hey Vergie  Do you think that is the same person( In the same car) with 555 on the plate rolling around in front  to give you a clue from God each time........lol lol   Cha ching$$$$$$$

I never thought about it like that...you know what...it could be an angel!

You just never know!

Good luck tomorrow Phyl-T rich!See Ya!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31955 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Thank you Crow..After looking at this post i went back a few pages and saw the post to someone and you said sum15..Went back to the store and put in ALL sum 15...lol...I truly hope you got em also..i only played em for .50 but right now im a happy camper..Also saw trips on tech stacks and trips on B4 list..Thanks to ALL of you..Now i have to look at ALL post for tomorrow..Congrats to everyone that grabbed those 5s.Good luck tomorrow..  ALSO...ITS AFTER 12:00.....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLA,AND I HOPE THIS DAY BE AS NICE FOR AS YOU ARE TO US...Lovies

Congrats to you Angel!Party

Happy Birthday to Chella from me too!See Ya!

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Thank you Crow..After looking at this post i went back a few pages and saw the post to someone and you said sum15..Went back to the store and put in ALL sum 15...lol...I truly hope you got em also..i only played em for .50 but right now im a happy camper..Also saw trips on tech stacks and trips on B4 list..Thanks to ALL of you..Now i have to look at ALL post for tomorrow..Congrats to everyone that grabbed those 5s.Good luck tomorrow..  ALSO...ITS AFTER 12:00.....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLA,AND I HOPE THIS DAY BE AS NICE FOR AS YOU ARE TO US...Lovies

This is gonna sound totally insane but here goes: I think I'm addicted to pick 3.....and there are times I wish I'd totally crash and burn just so it wouldnt take up soooo much of my time...I have been fortunate although one never knows just how long it can last....This may be "The Twilight Zone" after all...

Crazy world,huh?

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Borderline Commonwealth
        United States
        Member #75848
        June 13, 2009
        1868 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I never thought about it like that...you know what...it could be an angel!

You just never know!

Good luck tomorrow Phyl-T rich!See Ya!

Thanks and Congrats to you and all the other winnersPartyGood luck everyone!!!!

geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Z-Town, NC
          United States
          Member #79756
          September 8, 2009
          14902 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLA. HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT MORE.

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Borderline Commonwealth
            United States
            Member #75848
            June 13, 2009
            1868 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Mail For YouAngel   for You!!!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
              Earth, USA
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44189 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:50 am - IP Logged

yall knocked a hole in ncel tonight. the payout was $888,750. 3,555 winning shares. dang!!!!!!

people didnt play as much as usual...its normally 3 million or so !!!!

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

{ (01X-0X8)-(X02-9X2)-(X30-7X0)-(40X-4X8)-(50X-5X2)-(60X-6X7)-(07X-0X5)-(X80-7X0)-(X90-5X0)} --->

018-902-730-408-502-607-075-780-590

Angel19's avatar - disney25
                  nashville n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #78433
                  August 14, 2009
                  1547 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2010, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Mail For YouAngel   for You!!!

Okay...Let me know tomorrow and eat enuff for me ...have a great time...goodnight

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                    Cary, Nc
                    United States
                    Member #84641
                    January 1, 2010
                    1367 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:05 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO CAUGHT THAT TRIPLE NICKEL (555) .Clapping Hands

I on the other have been as cold as ice Snowstorm the last week an a half . Today I used number's from Jordan  and Crow for the mid day and completely messed up an opportunity to hit the 746 by miss reading some things , I had 794 !

Then tonight I used Technics numbers and just didnt have faith that the 555 would drop tonight !  Well hopefully I can get it going again tomorrow and get off this very poor losing streak ! Thanks to all for welcoming me and sharing all your information . Salute flag

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Roanoke Rapids, NC
                      United States
                      Member #70505
                      February 4, 2009
                      225 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO CAUGHT THAT TRIPLE NICKEL (555) .Clapping Hands

I on the other have been as cold as ice Snowstorm the last week an a half . Today I used number's from Jordan  and Crow for the mid day and completely messed up an opportunity to hit the 746 by miss reading some things , I had 794 !

Then tonight I used Technics numbers and just didnt have faith that the 555 would drop tonight !  Well hopefully I can get it going again tomorrow and get off this very poor losing streak ! Thanks to all for welcoming me and sharing all your information . Salute flag

Dont feel bad Im on that  lossing  strek too but we will hit because blessing will follow i pray that we get one  soon

Cary, Nc
                        United States
                        Member #84641
                        January 1, 2010
                        1367 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLA !!!

Happy BirthdayBirthday Party BlowerBirthday CandlesBirthday BalloonHappy Birthday

Cary, Nc
                          United States
                          Member #84641
                          January 1, 2010
                          1367 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Dont feel bad Im on that  lossing  strek too but we will hit because blessing will follow i pray that we get one  soon

Thanks for the vote of confidence . I have been missing left and right , up and down for awhile . It has been by One number or/and just miss reading things . Not to long ago I hit 4 out of 5 drawings ! Then all of a sudden I couldnt even catch a turtle standing still ! Hopefully things will turn around tomorrow !  Light BulbRaise The Roof 1

United States
                            Member #73771
                            April 24, 2009
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

{ (01X-0X8)-(X02-9X2)-(X30-7X0)-(40X-4X8)-(50X-5X2)-(60X-6X7)-(07X-0X5)-(X80-7X0)-(X90-5X0)} --->

018-902-730-408-502-607-075-780-590

wuz up crow.  im diggin them numbers.  ima have to hi jack a few of them.  keep doing your thing buddy!

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                              Dodge City
                              United States
                              Member #85186
                              January 10, 2010
                              2740 Posts
                              Posted: January 28, 2010, 4:14 am - IP Logged

HAPPPYYYYY BBBBBBBBDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY, CHELLA!!!!! TRIED TO SEND YOU A PM, BUT YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL!!!!! I WILL TRY TO CATCH YOU ON HERE TODAY......HOMEWORK BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY!!! ENJOY YOUR B-DAY!!!!!

PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Page 354 of 436