Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Poll: Dream books

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Do you yourself own any dream books?

No, I come here [ 4 ]  [23.53%]
I have one [ 2 ]  [11.76%]
I have several [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Mine only has interpretations, not numbers [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I go to other websites [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I use numerology for the dream words [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
People actually own dream books? [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Why don;t they give the same numbers for the samed [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
I have Madame Zelda's personal phone number [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other [ 2 ]  [11.76%]
Total Valid Votes [ 17 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10344 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Do you personally have any dream books of your own?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #66834
    November 8, 2008
    432 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I not only own them I swear by them I tell you.....I even own dream books from other countries...LOLHippy

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2010, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I not only own them I swear by them I tell you.....I even own dream books from other countries...LOLHippy

There a lot of winning numbers in a dream Book, It's a money maker. I have 10 books but I only use the one. because those numbers come constantly. And I like th Book.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #66834
        November 8, 2008
        432 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

There a lot of winning numbers in a dream Book, It's a money maker. I have 10 books but I only use the one. because those numbers come constantly. And I like th Book.

I agree - I have 3 books and one from Haiti which has been really good as well.  I am always looking to see what my dreams mean and the numbers associated with them.

Brooklyn, NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #83628
          December 11, 2009
          31 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I never thought dream books would help im just glad if i could know just 1 number out of the 3

thedillyo's avatar - newbgf

Jamaica
            Member #75105
            May 27, 2009
            724 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Anybody willing to scan any of these and make them available to fellow members?

I have a few but they only have pairs. i.e. 00-99

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2010, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,

I am shocked and appalled that you included Madame Zelda and left out Carnac the Magnificent.

Carnac the Magnificent makes Madame Zelda look like a piker. He could conjure circles around her.

This is an outrage.

-------------------------------------

On the other hand, I have posted a couple dreams on this forum and have gotten winning numbers from lilthing, spookysoozy and quietstorm and a couple others. A few days ago they gave me a couple P3 str8's on the mid-day only an hour or so before the draw from a very limited set of numbers. I don't know how they do it or how the dream books work but they do work.

Now if I could just remember more of my dreams I might have a better year this year.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss,

I am shocked and appalled that you included Madame Zelda and left out Carnac the Magnificent.

Carnac the Magnificent makes Madame Zelda look like a piker. He could conjure circles around her.

This is an outrage.

-------------------------------------

On the other hand, I have posted a couple dreams on this forum and have gotten winning numbers from lilthing, spookysoozy and quietstorm and a couple others. A few days ago they gave me a couple P3 str8's on the mid-day only an hour or so before the draw from a very limited set of numbers. I don't know how they do it or how the dream books work but they do work.

Now if I could just remember more of my dreams I might have a better year this year.

LOL rdgrnr!

I'm shocked to find Coin Toss in Mystical!!!!

I have a few dream books but they don't contain numbers! Ok and I already spend too much time and money in the spiritual/mystical/new age call it what you want section at the bookstore to get any more dream books LOL!