Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digits Skips by Position.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

These skips are for 1 position of a pick 3 game, this is old info, not updated, I can't tell if the info is right or not, maybe it is.

0 Digit first most skips there appear to be below 10.

1 Digit have many skips on the range from 0 to 20.

2 digit 1 to 10 skips.

3 Digit 1 to 30 skips.

4 Digit 1 to 30 skips.

5 Digit 1 to 20.

6 Digit 1 to 20.

Etc, so so far there it appears as if:

Maybe most skips might be from 1 to 20

Then maybe next would be from 20 to 30

Then maybe from 30 to 40.

Many of the skips appear to be from 1 to 10.

So a skip could be from 1 to Never.

Never being of no use of course.

My question would be, What or Which skips and Which range(s) of skips come out the most often and just How often do they come out?

Is there any such thing? And if there is, Would the info be of any use?

-----------

In the very long run + and / the skips should average 10.

So if there are many skips that are below 10, there should also be many skips that are above 10.

So maybe the closer to 1 that some skips are, so also the further away from 10 that some other skips might be or at least closer to 20.

-----------

Sometimes digits can be overdue for a very long time.

When some digits don't come out often enough, then other digits would come out more often.

As I said, after some or many low skips there will be 1 or more high skips.

And in the same way sooner or later after 1 or more high skips there will be low skips.

----------------

The skips should have a basic need to come close to 10, but only the long term average might.

----------------

So based on all of that, I would think that a great many skips might be from 5 to 15.

I don't know if they are or not and or what percent they are.

----------------

How to know when to play particular digits(s).

Maybe an in depth sudy should be done maybe for example:

Width of skips, 3 to 9 skips = 6.

Kinds of skips, such as 1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30, 30 to 40, Etc.

Or 1 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15, 16 to 20 Etc.

Which skips and or skips range(s) come out more often than others and just how often or more often?

All of that for particular digits and also over-all for all digits.

The thing to try to find out might be, Which few digits out of the 10 might have the best chance to come out next or very soon, by each position?

-------------------

There are other ways of filtering out or of trying to filter out a few digits by position.

At least the filtration of 2 digits by each straight position is needed, to be almost even with the lotteries.

Other kinds of stats might also be of use.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

On that skips history there are 2 kinds of stats:

What we see from the 2nd skip back to the other older skips and-

What we see on the Last or latest skip.

Both kinds of stats have their own uses.

But on that chart there is only 1 of the kind of stats seen on the very last or newest skip, so on that chart because of that that kin dof stats is of no use,

only the other kind of stats can be used as there are many of those.

What do I mean by that?

Let us take a look at the last or newest stat on that skips chart:

Digits of 1 straight position and to the right their very last skips.

0   10

1   17

2   2

3   32

4   3

5   4

6   1

7   6

8   9

9   25

Their is a problem there, a 1 should be substrated from the skips as the 1 there should be a 0, the 2 a 1 Etc.

Anyhow that shows that the 6 just came out for that position and what the skips of the other digits were like at the time, but that is not complete info,

we should also know in what skip the 6 was just before it hit (came out), for example:

0   10

1   17

2   2

3   32

4   3

5   4

6   1   6

7   6

8   9

9   25

Knowing at what skips all the digits were at when 1 of them came out might be of help, but not just for the very last time that a pick 3 number

came out, but for all the draws, that is for a range of draws, such as the last 30 or 100 or 300 or whatever.

For example as seen there, digit 3 that was at a skip of 32 was not the one that came out,

Nor digit 9 that was at a skip of 25, but

Digit 6 did come out when it was at a skip of 6 (Really 5) I guess.

---------------

But that is not enough info, I would need to see that same kind of info for very many draws in order to see how such things appear to work,

I would not know if that kind of info might be of any use or not until I see those very many stats first.

Of course, no chance at all of seeing those stats, as that spreadsheet does not give them.

------------

Also, as I said, the skips were not done right, the real skips are 1 digit less than what is seen there, so what shows as skip 25 is really skip 24 and

what shows as skip 1 is really skip 0.

When a digit just comes out it is at that time at skip 0, regardless of at whatever skip it was before when it came out.

But a person also should know at what skip it was just as it came out.

And a person also should know and need to know at what skips all the other digits also were at when that digit came out,

And the very same info is needed for every one of the times when a digit came out for very many past draws like for dozens to hundreds

of past draws in order to see what relation if any skip states at given times have to do with digits hits.

Can't know anything at all until the stats are seen.

So those 2 kinds of stats might be of use, but there might also be other kinds of stats of digits that might be of use.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."