Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

where the windshield use 2 b.

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8514 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2010, 9:15 am - IP Logged

LD, i wanted to tell u the whole story, when i told u i was n the accident, but it was too overwhelming in the moment i told u.  so i don't want u 2 feel like i cheated u out of this great story, because i didn't. :-)

i know that Christmas is now past, but this story yet lingers on my shoulders.  i just wanna put it out in this mystical realm, i think because i believe that others have had these types of wonderments.

i drove down to the city on Christmas Eve to celebrate with my family.  we celebrated on the Eve because one of my sisters' had to work.  i swear, i wish and hope that every soul @ the post holiday season was just as blessed and great as what my heart could barely contain.

here's the skinny, on Chrismas morning i was headed back home.  it was snowing, wasn't sticking, didn't check the weather report, guess i was still a~bliss of great cheer.  as i crossed the bridge over the river the snow seemed to be sticking, a few miles down the highway, traffic begin to thicken, as did the snow, then i tried to tune the radio on for traffic, wasn't about to happen, didn't get a thing but static.  i had no idea the highway was closed up-ahead.

as i neared the option of getting off @ Cave Springs, my only out was either Mexico Rd, or the North Outter Rd, i chose Mexico Rd.  i swear, it was like a slow motion silent movie.  everyone appeared to be in no rush.  even looking outside the car window, looked peaceful. 

a particular peace and an overwhelming cup of happiness just coverd me completely.  man, the peace and happiness was so amazing and so complete, that i asked GOD, "What is this peace i feel?  Why is happiness overwhelming me?  What are these emotions and just what is happening to me?"  i began to chuckle.  then i asked the big question, "GOD, are YOU getting ready to take me out of the world as i know it?"  in my spirit, i heard these words, ~This is the true peace that surpasses all understanding~  This is the happiness that complete love feels~ 

as i continued my drive i realized that everyone had 3-5 car lengths between them.  i called ahead to tell of the roads, let my home-girl know that um still on the highway, um going slow, but it appears that um gone be very late, as i told her about the roads and encouraged her not to worry we got off the phone.

there was a city snow plough about 5 car lengths ahead of me.  i continued my conversation with GOD.  all of a sudden i felt a huge thump on the hood of my car and you know i had to ask, "GOD, what was that??" as i could see the traffic light ahead, i began to gently touch my breaks, i was driving 10-15 mi. and the car began to slide, i made a choice not to wrestle with the car, instead, i said what Carrie Underwood sang about, ~Jesus Take The Wheel~  in the moment, i realized, i don't have control over anything!  i wasn't afraid, i told GOD, "Um good GOD, if YOU want me now, i ain't got nothing left behind to do" again i chuckled. 

i did not here nor see the car crash, but when my mind came to, i could hear voices, when i lifted my eyes, my car was lodged under-neath the plough truck. the windshield was broken out, my face was about an inch from the gas take of the plough truck.  i was needless to say, speechless.  emt's and officers, firemen, and others where asking, ~Or you ok, how do you feel, can you move?~ 

the next thing i knew when i came to, i was in the ICU, dez was standing right there asking, "ma, why is it that you always get chased by death near or on the holidays?"  i laughed aloud, he was right, because every single threat of death that had ever happened in my life was just as he said.  my bed was surrounded by visitors.  i felt only love for them all.  i felt so blessed.  i felt what it really meant to be rich!

upon my release, my breast area wore the beautiful purple bruise of the seat belt.  the air-bag never opened, i was told later that had it opened, the impact would have killed me.  again, another chuckle from me.  but here is the end, a couple of days later, dez, and O' went to the impound yard to get my personal belongings out of the car, and what they also brought me back, where feathers of a different sort, a white feather, like none i'd ever saw before, that sparkled, and a slight blood stain on it.  dez, said it was where the windshield use to b.

now, i was and i am fine, got a real good shake up though, still at peace and still overwhelmed in happiness, and thanking GOD for letting me go another round in life.  now i know that some don't believe in GOD, and trust me, i respect that, so this story is just for those that believe.

may GOD richly bless you's and give unto all, the true peace and overwhelming happiness that now dwells within my journey.

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #66834
    November 8, 2008
    432 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

LD, i wanted to tell u the whole story, when i told u i was n the accident, but it was too overwhelming in the moment i told u.  so i don't want u 2 feel like i cheated u out of this great story, because i didn't. :-)

i know that Christmas is now past, but this story yet lingers on my shoulders.  i just wanna put it out in this mystical realm, i think because i believe that others have had these types of wonderments.

i drove down to the city on Christmas Eve to celebrate with my family.  we celebrated on the Eve because one of my sisters' had to work.  i swear, i wish and hope that every soul @ the post holiday season was just as blessed and great as what my heart could barely contain.

here's the skinny, on Chrismas morning i was headed back home.  it was snowing, wasn't sticking, didn't check the weather report, guess i was still a~bliss of great cheer.  as i crossed the bridge over the river the snow seemed to be sticking, a few miles down the highway, traffic begin to thicken, as did the snow, then i tried to tune the radio on for traffic, wasn't about to happen, didn't get a thing but static.  i had no idea the highway was closed up-ahead.

as i neared the option of getting off @ Cave Springs, my only out was either Mexico Rd, or the North Outter Rd, i chose Mexico Rd.  i swear, it was like a slow motion silent movie.  everyone appeared to be in no rush.  even looking outside the car window, looked peaceful. 

a particular peace and an overwhelming cup of happiness just coverd me completely.  man, the peace and happiness was so amazing and so complete, that i asked GOD, "What is this peace i feel?  Why is happiness overwhelming me?  What are these emotions and just what is happening to me?"  i began to chuckle.  then i asked the big question, "GOD, are YOU getting ready to take me out of the world as i know it?"  in my spirit, i heard these words, ~This is the true peace that surpasses all understanding~  This is the happiness that complete love feels~ 

as i continued my drive i realized that everyone had 3-5 car lengths between them.  i called ahead to tell of the roads, let my home-girl know that um still on the highway, um going slow, but it appears that um gone be very late, as i told her about the roads and encouraged her not to worry we got off the phone.

there was a city snow plough about 5 car lengths ahead of me.  i continued my conversation with GOD.  all of a sudden i felt a huge thump on the hood of my car and you know i had to ask, "GOD, what was that??" as i could see the traffic light ahead, i began to gently touch my breaks, i was driving 10-15 mi. and the car began to slide, i made a choice not to wrestle with the car, instead, i said what Carrie Underwood sang about, ~Jesus Take The Wheel~  in the moment, i realized, i don't have control over anything!  i wasn't afraid, i told GOD, "Um good GOD, if YOU want me now, i ain't got nothing left behind to do" again i chuckled. 

i did not here nor see the car crash, but when my mind came to, i could hear voices, when i lifted my eyes, my car was lodged under-neath the plough truck. the windshield was broken out, my face was about an inch from the gas take of the plough truck.  i was needless to say, speechless.  emt's and officers, firemen, and others where asking, ~Or you ok, how do you feel, can you move?~ 

the next thing i knew when i came to, i was in the ICU, dez was standing right there asking, "ma, why is it that you always get chased by death near or on the holidays?"  i laughed aloud, he was right, because every single threat of death that had ever happened in my life was just as he said.  my bed was surrounded by visitors.  i felt only love for them all.  i felt so blessed.  i felt what it really meant to be rich!

upon my release, my breast area wore the beautiful purple bruise of the seat belt.  the air-bag never opened, i was told later that had it opened, the impact would have killed me.  again, another chuckle from me.  but here is the end, a couple of days later, dez, and O' went to the impound yard to get my personal belongings out of the car, and what they also brought me back, where feathers of a different sort, a white feather, like none i'd ever saw before, that sparkled, and a slight blood stain on it.  dez, said it was where the windshield use to b.

now, i was and i am fine, got a real good shake up though, still at peace and still overwhelmed in happiness, and thanking GOD for letting me go another round in life.  now i know that some don't believe in GOD, and trust me, i respect that, so this story is just for those that believe.

may GOD richly bless you's and give unto all, the true peace and overwhelming happiness that now dwells within my journey.

What a GREAT Testimony about GOD and his mercy and love. May 2010 be WONDERFUL for you.  May all that God has for you reach you safely.Hurray!

Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8514 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

LEELEESMOMMY,

Ah, i like ur screen name!  the name alone looks like 2 me u r a GreatMommy!  thank u ever-so-much for ur flow of well-wishin' filled in positivity!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #65279
        September 22, 2008
        5230 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2010, 9:48 am - IP Logged

This is powerful testimony!!!Thanks for sharing and I am glad that you are safe. We all need to be reminded of the spirituality of this entire season. Stay blessed!

Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8514 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

hey now cali45a,

ur most welcomed, and thank u for an upbeat wish! i like it! ~stay blessed~ um gone ride it like the wind! gone try real hard to ~stay close enough n my personal time with GOD so i can stay blessed~ may the power of my reality embrace u ever-more.

quietstorm2's avatar - eye storm.jpg
            shelby twp. mich
            United States
            Member #77127
            July 14, 2009
            262 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Love your testimony I had something similiar happen to me and now no one can ever convince me that there is no GOD it is a wonderful thing to have peace in a storm. GOD is so amazing and I have never experienced any thing like Him.Smile

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
              Stone Mountain
              United States
              Member #1198
              February 26, 2003
              1115 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Beautiful story.  To God be the Glory.

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

Wentzville, Missouri
                United States
                Member #2243
                September 4, 2003
                8514 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:29 am - IP Logged

quietstorm2,

thank u, i feel u n regards 2 noOne bein' able to tell me that eitha' and u r so right, it is wonderful to have peace n a storm!Dove

Wentzville, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #2243
                  September 4, 2003
                  8514 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Totem's Angel,

thank u, & ditto to the Glory of God!Butterfly 2

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                    Member #71120
                    February 19, 2009
                    1209 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:46 am - IP Logged

As the tears fall off my face and hit the paper I'm figuring on and the ink spots smear,it become more clear to me who is the most importance of this day.....God.

blessed221's avatar - lol
                      michigan
                      United States
                      Member #70603
                      February 6, 2009
                      521 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

duckfloat,

Thanks for sharing your testimony! It brings a certain calmness while reading it. God is able to do just what we allow him to do! May you continue to do what you do and that is rest in his peace. Be Blessed!

Wentzville, Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #2243
                        September 4, 2003
                        8514 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Beating HeartTnTicketlosers,

no words!!!

Wentzville, Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #2243
                          September 4, 2003
                          8514 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

blessed221,

u r most welcomed.  i had 2 tell the story, cauze GOD is the story.  how true it is, what we allow, or simply lettin' GOD out of the box!  and thank u.