Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Want to hear a Joke: Giving you Moral Support: Imagine LP with 60 PB Jackpots under its belt:lol

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Guys i know i wrote something similar to this before...Think of this as a joke, just trying to give you some Moral Support, so words of encouragement lift you up a little for even thought the battle might seen lost just think of this...

Soon there will be 90,000 members that have signed into LP...If all 90,000 members were to each chip in: $50 a month for 2 years...It will be: 110 million dollars...Placed in the bank at: 5% it will be close to 6 million dollars coming to you every single year...

What if we spend those 6 million a year into tactically trying to win Powerball or Florida Lotto or any Pick6/52 lotto...We should win it twice every year Powerball or Florida Lotto...Suppose we win 2: 50 million dollar jackpot: it will be 100 million dollar after taxes we can place it in the bank again and win: 1 Florida Lotto or Powerball jackpot...

So 2 x 5 years = 10 jackpots won by LP, + the jackpots won from the earned interests of the jackpots won it will be: 5 more jackpots...So that will be: 15 jackpots won by LP and counting...in 10 years it will be: 30 jackpots won by LP in 20 years it will be: 60 Florida Lotto or 60 Powerball jackpots won by: Lotterypost.com...lol..

If we went against: Hot Lotto we will have won: like 180 Hot Lotto jackpots...WHO IN THE WORLD CAN CLAIM SUCH A THING...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Youngsville
    United States
    Member #82942
    November 25, 2009
    6 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Where do i sign up?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Are you talking about mining the miner-miners?

Do you realize how many attorneys would be involved in this plan of global lottery dominion? Some squeaky wheel will say they got ripped off and then we all get sued and the only winners will be the attorneys again. They win twice and we get nothing. Heck, the UN might get involved and if one penny ends up in some kind of tax shelter in some foreign (or your domestic) bank, we lose again. Besides, we would have to rent a stadium just to have a meeting. What if someone can't make it or they run out of beer and chips? What if they don't like their assigned seat? What if we run out of betslips to fill out? Then we have a riot and we all go to jail and the attorneys win again. And who's gonna feed the hungry attorneys when we run out of dough? You really think they will feed on themselves after getting all lathered-up on our wins? Nope, they will serve us with leins. Then what will we have?

I think everyone should just send the money to you, so you can manage it for them. We love doing that in America because we have so much money that it is work giving it away, but happy work! I have paper cuts all over my hands from handling fresh $100.00 bills all day long. Please, help us help you, help you! There is nothing worse than enjoying so much financial prosperity while knowing some pigmy in some far-away land does not have a happy meal and a limo to drive him to the watering hole in. It is a curse and these paper cuts prove it! We gamble to throw money away so we don't have to count it, thus,... lesser paper cuts. Even our servants have them. It is terrible. Nobody really wants to win the big lottery because deep down inside they know it would be too much to count and they would have to have their hands amputated from all the paper cuts, likely up to the elbows. So we play to get rid of excess money so we have less paper cuts. Makes sense? We are very clever people. Rich-cursed, but cleaver.

Nobody is really angry at Bernie Madoff, he helped many people by taking the money counting task away from  average Americans. We have a trillion dollar debt because somebody else has to do the counting. That is how we are destroying Communism in China. We are demoralizing them with paper cuts. One guys arms fall off from all the counting and another takes his place- but word gets out! It's all about farming out jobs and re-sourcing. Attorneys are the only ones who do not get paper cuts from lots of money, so why share with them! They do not bleed because they have no hearts.

Sounds good?

DD

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7314 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Guys i know i wrote something similar to this before...Think of this as a joke, just trying to give you some Moral Support, so words of encouragement lift you up a little for even thought the battle might seen lost just think of this...

Soon there will be 90,000 members that have signed into LP...If all 90,000 members were to each chip in: $50 a month for 2 years...It will be: 110 million dollars...Placed in the bank at: 5% it will be close to 6 million dollars coming to you every single year...

What if we spend those 6 million a year into tactically trying to win Powerball or Florida Lotto or any Pick6/52 lotto...We should win it twice every year Powerball or Florida Lotto...Suppose we win 2: 50 million dollar jackpot: it will be 100 million dollar after taxes we can place it in the bank again and win: 1 Florida Lotto or Powerball jackpot...

So 2 x 5 years = 10 jackpots won by LP, + the jackpots won from the earned interests of the jackpots won it will be: 5 more jackpots...So that will be: 15 jackpots won by LP and counting...in 10 years it will be: 30 jackpots won by LP in 20 years it will be: 60 Florida Lotto or 60 Powerball jackpots won by: Lotterypost.com...lol..

If we went against: Hot Lotto we will have won: like 180 Hot Lotto jackpots...WHO IN THE WORLD CAN CLAIM SUCH A THING...

"What if we spend those 6 million a year into tactically trying to win Powerball or Florida Lotto or any Pick6/52 lotto..."

Don't you know you would have to buy 98 million Powerball tickets just to get a 50/50 chance of winning the jackpot?

And at that point the after tax cash value would have to be equal to that amount just to break even. Granted you're talking about using a lesser amount ($6 million), but never said how you would tactically use it. Basically you're only suggesting that 90,000 members give you $1200 a piece over a two year period so you can play Powerball with the interest.

Personally I have lots of confidence in your ability to pick PB numbers so I'm positive you could win us $45 million after tax cash value. The only problem I see is when you divide all the shares, I only get a $500 profit and not what most people consider a life changing amount. 

Thanks but no thanks; I'm passing on your proposal and will continue to bet $5 here and $10 trying to win a significant amount of money.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

"What if we spend those 6 million a year into tactically trying to win Powerball or Florida Lotto or any Pick6/52 lotto..."

Don't you know you would have to buy 98 million Powerball tickets just to get a 50/50 chance of winning the jackpot?

And at that point the after tax cash value would have to be equal to that amount just to break even. Granted you're talking about using a lesser amount ($6 million), but never said how you would tactically use it. Basically you're only suggesting that 90,000 members give you $1200 a piece over a two year period so you can play Powerball with the interest.

Personally I have lots of confidence in your ability to pick PB numbers so I'm positive you could win us $45 million after tax cash value. The only problem I see is when you divide all the shares, I only get a $500 profit and not what most people consider a life changing amount. 

Thanks but no thanks; I'm passing on your proposal and will continue to bet $5 here and $10 trying to win a significant amount of money.

stop it stop it. It's not going to happen and never will it happen.