Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream numbers

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by wiltay.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60947
May 7, 2008
313 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2010, 4:25 am - IP Logged

I dreamed I was walking to the church I transferred from two years ago.  When I got there I asked my friend who stopped going to let me in the church.  Upon arrival it was raining.  My daughter was with me.  I chose to become the children's choir director.   I informed the pastor and he approved, but when I approached the children, I told them

I  was going to teach them a certain song that I can't remember now, they told me it was a kids song, and they were sitting in the pews singing another song, so I told them they could sing the one they were singing.

I went to the bathroom and it was out of order, so I went back into the sanctuary.  I talked to some of the members and when church was over a former pastor was there.  I talked to him and everyone went home.  Before my daughter and I left we were ready to put the lights out and noticed three of them were blown and it was raining in the sanctuary.  Then two more blew out, then I turned out the other three and told my friend who lives accross the street that the church was flooding.  A neighbor gave my daughter and I something to cover our heads to keep from getting wet.

We went back to my friends house accross the street and we saw some toys and a soda can on the ground.  I kicked it accidentally and she asked me to leave everything as it was as she placed the can in it's original place.  She said a little boy had left them there and he was going to be famous one day and she wanted these things left the way they were like in the Martin Luther King museum.  Then I saw the wife of one of my former pastors.  We talked for a moment and I told her what my plan was.  She approved.

Recently I found out that she and her husband are now divorced.  That's all I can remember.  I can't remember the songs from the dream.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34161 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2010, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Sing, 042 974  Church 128, 562  if you play p4 add 0 Maybe someone will post more, that is what I have. Good luck!  box them or wheel. also 539 and 647

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #60947
      May 7, 2008
      313 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie.   Thank You