Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Feedback request on lottery system

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by majakman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
Member #84857
January 4, 2010
21 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello to all,

I am new to this forum and would just like to say how impressed and overwhelmed I am with all the information I find here.

Also that this seems to be a close group that likes to share and help each other. So often in these forums there are a few who think they know it all and like to talk down to or belittle the newer members or anyone for that matter that dares to ask a question.

That being said here is my first question......

Has anyone here heard of or familiar with Lottonet Integra XP-01, the software program?

And if so what is your opinion?

I have purchased and tried several ebooks,systems,softwares,etc. in the past (as a lot of you probably have) and am always on the lookout for something that shows promise.

I appreciate any advice,tips, or suggestions you care to share.

I like to play Pick 3 and Pick 4 as well as the 5 ball lotteries.

Good luck to all !

majakman

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2010, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Hello to all,

I am new to this forum and would just like to say how impressed and overwhelmed I am with all the information I find here.

Also that this seems to be a close group that likes to share and help each other. So often in these forums there are a few who think they know it all and like to talk down to or belittle the newer members or anyone for that matter that dares to ask a question.

That being said here is my first question......

Has anyone here heard of or familiar with Lottonet Integra XP-01, the software program?

And if so what is your opinion?

I have purchased and tried several ebooks,systems,softwares,etc. in the past (as a lot of you probably have) and am always on the lookout for something that shows promise.

I appreciate any advice,tips, or suggestions you care to share.

I like to play Pick 3 and Pick 4 as well as the 5 ball lotteries.

Good luck to all !

majakman

IMHO avoid this one.  You have to subscribe to the update service to have access to some of the components like the wheel collection so you never get to own it.   Looks more like a big money maker for the author. 

BobP

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      41929 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Hi majakman.. i'v been picking 3 digit for close to 30 years. All my data was done long hand,I don't use spread sheets.when i found this place i was in heaven. I like the Inspect 3 you can find it under the systems heading. at the end of it all i go on my own hunches , i upgraded my membership to use the vtracs ...is that ever cool , it's not a miracle cure i'm still learning ,i keep missing doubles , but i consistantly get 2 numbers. you can use the predictions to sharpen your skills. i did better last month than this month because i am missing doubles. i have hit using vtracs twice for 40 bucks, because i played numbers my own system wasn't showing me. i'm not a big time player. i'm a capricorn and its in my nature to crunch numbers , it's what i do to unwind. and don't be afraid to join in on any of the posts lots of really cool people here.

HyperBe Happy.

majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
        Member #84857
        January 4, 2010
        21 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the input sully16. I appreciate your tips and will check some of the features here.

I will probably update my account to take advantage of what's here.