Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Amzing Bird Vision - not a dream

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I had the privilege of experiencing a first in my lifetime early last evening.   I'm sure there will be some who will not understand why this was so profound for me, but others who have an affinity for birds will surely see.

I live in the country pretty much surrounded by sections of woods which border farm land, specifically planted fields of countless acreage.  Behind my home are woods that border one of these fields which are now barren, especially given the severe weather we've had here.  The other thing I need to point out about location is that several wildlife refuges are within 30-90 minutes and all of these involve some degree of wetlands/bay/ocean exposure.   Within sight of where I live, we have Eagles, owls, ducks, GBHs, geese, etc., on a daily basis, and my property is also bordered by water.   Yes, I've seen flocks of birds, tremendous flocks especially during migration.  Because this is a peninsula completely surrounded by water, I would dare say I've had the privilege of seeing more bird activity than a lot of people.

All that said, just before dark, something caught my attention at the back of my house and I went to the window and was simply amazed.  Tens of thousands of geese coming from every direction to a location directly behind my house.   So many geese that the sky was completely blotted out by their snow white and gray color.   This went on for at least 20 minutes nonstop.  Because they were coming from every direction, I cannot understand how they did not collide with one another; perhaps they did but I never saw it.

We are certainly in the migration path but this was not typical migratory behavior, and definitely not in January.  Almost certainly this is linked to the true winter we are experiencing.  I say "true" winter because for many, many years, we have not experienced the typical seasonal winter and it has been very, very mild with only occasional bursts of really bad weather.  December 2009 brought snow and cold, per a "normal" winter, and there is no letup in sight.   I guess, truth be told, only the birds know what is going on.

I watched the entire show, jaw open, and just could not believe the sheer numbers I was witnessing.    If you follow my posts, you know that birds are harbingers of good things, and for many of us are message bearers.    I'm a little stunned at the magnitude and feel quite blessed that I got to see the spectacle.   

My wish for everyone today is that you have an opportunity to see something rare and amazing to you!   J  Type

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

You talked about Birds in most of your thread so I am thinking  Birds 110 and 358 you never know! Flock 139 931, Just a thought! Good luck to everyone!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

NEW PROVIDENCE
      Bahamas
      Member #62403
      June 26, 2008
      17 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

you are truly blessed because birds do resonate with me too, but when u share with different they think ur a freak.  Therefore I would just relay the message - if any because that is your gift and they are not on that level - you must be a person who really loves nature and sealife.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

you are truly blessed because birds do resonate with me too, but when u share with different they think ur a freak.  Therefore I would just relay the message - if any because that is your gift and they are not on that level - you must be a person who really loves nature and sealife.

Don't know who that's for! get a life! Bird keep doing what your doing! So will I. good Luck!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

You talked about Birds in most of your thread so I am thinking  Birds 110 and 358 you never know! Flock 139 931, Just a thought! Good luck to everyone!

That thought was good! 358 with 0 in some State yesterday. and part of the P4 319 in Ind. with a 9    3580 comb. and 3199 com. Just checking! Wow! If only I could play different States. Jan. 5th.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2010, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

That thought was good! 358 with 0 in some State yesterday. and part of the P4 319 in Ind. with a 9    3580 comb. and 3199 com. Just checking! Wow! If only I could play different States. Jan. 5th.

Quietstorm I hope you got the 319 in Mich. and others from Mich. Something came out of this Tread. 913 for flock how Ironic!  Jan, 6th. Midday!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8034 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2010, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I had the privilege of experiencing a first in my lifetime early last evening.   I'm sure there will be some who will not understand why this was so profound for me, but others who have an affinity for birds will surely see.

I live in the country pretty much surrounded by sections of woods which border farm land, specifically planted fields of countless acreage.  Behind my home are woods that border one of these fields which are now barren, especially given the severe weather we've had here.  The other thing I need to point out about location is that several wildlife refuges are within 30-90 minutes and all of these involve some degree of wetlands/bay/ocean exposure.   Within sight of where I live, we have Eagles, owls, ducks, GBHs, geese, etc., on a daily basis, and my property is also bordered by water.   Yes, I've seen flocks of birds, tremendous flocks especially during migration.  Because this is a peninsula completely surrounded by water, I would dare say I've had the privilege of seeing more bird activity than a lot of people.

All that said, just before dark, something caught my attention at the back of my house and I went to the window and was simply amazed.  Tens of thousands of geese coming from every direction to a location directly behind my house.   So many geese that the sky was completely blotted out by their snow white and gray color.   This went on for at least 20 minutes nonstop.  Because they were coming from every direction, I cannot understand how they did not collide with one another; perhaps they did but I never saw it.

We are certainly in the migration path but this was not typical migratory behavior, and definitely not in January.  Almost certainly this is linked to the true winter we are experiencing.  I say "true" winter because for many, many years, we have not experienced the typical seasonal winter and it has been very, very mild with only occasional bursts of really bad weather.  December 2009 brought snow and cold, per a "normal" winter, and there is no letup in sight.   I guess, truth be told, only the birds know what is going on.

I watched the entire show, jaw open, and just could not believe the sheer numbers I was witnessing.    If you follow my posts, you know that birds are harbingers of good things, and for many of us are message bearers.    I'm a little stunned at the magnitude and feel quite blessed that I got to see the spectacle.   

My wish for everyone today is that you have an opportunity to see something rare and amazing to you!   J  Type

Happy New Year, Jake!!!

"birds are harbingers of good things, and for many of us are message bearers"

Birds have been messengers in my life since I was a young child. They often peck my window pane or door to get my attention that something important is being conveyed. Or they will group in a tree forming an odd pattern and just perch without much movement for quite some time. Or a bird not from our region will fly into the yard, get my attention, before flying away. Some of these birds have different colors, designs and patterns than the normal birds of our region.  So I know that they are special messengers. I can usually intuit what the messages means. I definitely relate to your post! For me, bird messages are very accurate. They let me know when family members are seriously ill and that I need to make some calls. They have hit my car window warning me of something while I'm driving. They let me know what is going on in the environment and more. They give me a heads up that good things are happening or coming soon. Thanks for sharing your special birds' blessings with all of us. All energies are ONE energy and shared. The energy of blessings is shared.  Thank you, Jake!

Ble$$ing$Sun Smiley