Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you have a Paypal account be careful!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2010, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I have one and that is how I pay for my Gold Membership make sure you close all windows in making tranactions. Some one email,me telling me that someone try to get in my account. If you look at the email address it should be any different is it is it is a Scam. someone send me one today, they will try to make you think that they are Palpal, but they are not, if you suspect that it's not the right paypal, email them and ask question or call them. I know what the email looks like, I took a good look, and it didn't even have the same email. people really think we are stupid. just giving everyone the heads up. they will try to ask you important info. If you are not sure contact paypal. Another thing always sign out of paypal. I know we forget sometimes. sign out as soon as your done! Good luck top the members here.I have had Paypal for at least five years, because I am on a lot of money making sites. That is how I know so much about Paypal.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
    Kansas
    United States
    Member #83963
    December 19, 2009
    347 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reminder, marcie.

I have had Paypal for nearly as long as it's been around. There are always people trying to scam you through PP, as well as everything money related on the internet. Yes, always look at the email address it comes from. If it's something you receive in your email, saying your account has been compromised, and has a link to click on, don't click it, but hover over it, and it should tell you at the bottom of your browser (if yours is set up like this), what address the link would take you to. 99.9% of the time, it is not legit.

If you have any doubts whatsoever, about anything you receive involving Paypal, please forward it to Paypal's "spoof" address (you will find it on their site and I can't post it here, I got a warning) and it will go to their security department, and they will check it out for you! I have had to do this many times, and they have always written me back and told me that is was someone sinister trying to get my information.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
      Jacksonville Florida
      United States
      Member #23018
      October 6, 2005
      916 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Follow this one rule and you will never fall victim to these types of scams:
      NEVER click on ANY link in an email.

It doesn't matter who it is supposedly from. Paypal, your bank, your grocery store, whoever it is from it doesn't matter.

Another rule to prevent you from scammers is this:
      Treat ALL unsolicited emails as SCAMS.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        CA
        United States
        Member #57222
        December 23, 2007
        587 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Follow this one rule and you will never fall victim to these types of scams:
        NEVER click on ANY link in an email.

It doesn't matter who it is supposedly from. Paypal, your bank, your grocery store, whoever it is from it doesn't matter.

Another rule to prevent you from scammers is this:
        Treat ALL unsolicited emails as SCAMS.

Im with you duckman,

Unless I SPECIFICLY request immediate response from a company, I never open any link from anyone.  I tell my friends  never email those cute joke links or even the religious stuff because  even if it comes from them, there could be any kind of trojan attached to something they thought was the cute or funny and simply passes it along.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49699 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I have one and that is how I pay for my Gold Membership make sure you close all windows in making tranactions. Some one email,me telling me that someone try to get in my account. If you look at the email address it should be any different is it is it is a Scam. someone send me one today, they will try to make you think that they are Palpal, but they are not, if you suspect that it's not the right paypal, email them and ask question or call them. I know what the email looks like, I took a good look, and it didn't even have the same email. people really think we are stupid. just giving everyone the heads up. they will try to ask you important info. If you are not sure contact paypal. Another thing always sign out of paypal. I know we forget sometimes. sign out as soon as your done! Good luck top the members here.I have had Paypal for at least five years, because I am on a lot of money making sites. That is how I know so much about Paypal.

Report the Email to Paypal: Send them the Email with full header: They will investigate.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34130 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2010, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks this is the word I was tying to think of Spoof.  Another thing, go to your Address bar and put in the link.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.