Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's Your Game Plan?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What's Your Strategy For Playing Your Particular Favorite Games?

I play every draw [ 19 ]  [54.29%]
I play when the pot hits a certain level [ 1 ]  [2.86%]
I play when my system says my numbers are due [ 6 ]  [17.14%]
I play when I get a hunch [ 2 ]  [5.71%]
I play if dreams, synchronicity or signs lead me [ 1 ]  [2.86%]
I play only when I have the extra money for it [ 3 ]  [8.57%]
Other (explain) [ 3 ]  [8.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 35 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

United States
Member #73512
April 16, 2009
106 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

It depends on the game.

Daily Keno: Probability system (now it's just lucky numbers)  Gonna call it quits in a few days though. 

Daily 3: Every once in a blue moon, I will put in 50 cents for an easy pick straight for $250

Daily 4: Every once in a blue moon, I will put in a dollar for an easy pick straight for $5,000

Fantasy 5: 1 easy pick when the jackpot reaches the $400,000 mark.

Classic 47: 1 wager of lucky numbers.  I won't stop till I hit atleast 4.

Mega Millions: I've had it with this game, but I used a simple probability strategy for picking the mega ball.

Club Keno: I play for fun and for fun only.

Scratchers: Only the 1 dollar ones and the top prize has to be at least $3,000. 

And that's just my plan for now.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I herd Bigdaddy say that we get more money for the 4 numbers and it is just as easy, I dont' know about that.

I mostly stick with 3 and 4 numbers; I pull paper and pen and do my handicap and find that hidden number that is going to come out!   I play and I win!!! Sometimes I have to wait, okay thats cool, I am going to stick with that method it has been working for me.   I don't play the mega million, power balls, Lotto Million or any other money gobler with very little chance of nay return, Now once In a blue moon, get suckered into buying take 5. Let's keep it winning folks, 

Stay blessed!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7309 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Stack47 be casreful if what you was playing and quit and it comes in..You have to be tough if that happens..It happens to EVERYONE!!!!!..Good luck..

The closest I've come to having a pick 4 number hit after I stopped playing it was a month. It was a box hit and it was sort of a wash because the number I switch to also hit in the box. Through the years I've hardly every played multiple combinations in pick 3 or pick 4; I usually bet more on just one combo.

LottoPools's avatar - bee
        Houston, TX
        United States
        Member #4496
        April 29, 2004
        71 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I play almost every draw for MegaMillions.  I play lotto texas only on whims if the jackpot is under 15 mil.  Sometimes I don't feel like going out to get a ticket and will skip a drawing (like this past Friday and Satruday).  Luckily, my numbers have never come up when I didn't play.

Playing together to make a splash in the pool of lottery winners.  It's just a matter of time.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I budget to play every draw and extra every other week with my lucky/chosen numbers and QPs combined.  Someday you will read that I finally hit the big jackpot!!Banana