Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 System

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jack-C.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi All.....

Happy New Year to the LP Family... now I have a question here..... it has been a very long time since I have posted any type of question here... but I would like to know if any one out there knows a "Great Pick 4 Book?"

I saw one by Mr. Robert A Walsh for an e-book.... cost factor $37.00..... is this guy good?

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2010, 1:46 am - IP Logged

you know is very interesting because i dont think i´ve heard of any book for Pick4 and they usually make the mistake of mixing Pick4 with Pick3 as if they were the same...

i saw on youtube someone who claimed they had a system for Pick4 but dont remember the name...you might still find it on youtube...There is also almost no system on the net about Pick4...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
      Constitutional Money Is Real Money
      Brick City
      United States
      Member #1216
      March 3, 2003
      1764 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Hi All.....

Happy New Year to the LP Family... now I have a question here..... it has been a very long time since I have posted any type of question here... but I would like to know if any one out there knows a "Great Pick 4 Book?"

I saw one by Mr. Robert A Walsh for an e-book.... cost factor $37.00..... is this guy good?

Eddie

I have Walsh's book. Don't waste your money. Standard workouts done up in a pretty package. Been playing on paper for months, not one hit in my state. A few hits in other states that I track. Just my opinion.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
      Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
      Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
      himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Griffith, In
        United States
        Member #41637
        June 20, 2006
        266 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I have Walsh's book. Don't waste your money. Standard workouts done up in a pretty package. Been playing on paper for months, not one hit in my state. A few hits in other states that I track. Just my opinion.

Thanks.... I was just a wondering... now he (Robert Walsh) is selling a e-book on the lottery....

I was wondering who has "Thee Book" or workout that they have developed that they may want to share...

I kow... there are a lot of people out there that are just to themselves..... but well I think that we are all in the same boat.... just with different oars!

Let me know and or if any one has a great P-4 System?

Eddie

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #5030
          June 11, 2004
          17734 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

dont waste your money

and this e-book that i bought called

how to crush the pick 4 

“Winning Strategy To Make $200 A Day Or MORE!”

by chris malcolm

. I did everything that the book said and I still didn't win

Griffith, In
            United States
            Member #41637
            June 20, 2006
            266 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

dont waste your money

and this e-book that i bought called

how to crush the pick 4 

“Winning Strategy To Make $200 A Day Or MORE!”

by chris malcolm

. I did everything that the book said and I still didn't win

Hi Gunjack....

I know what you mean... I know that there is not "A-P-4" book out there, but what I was asking here is that is there a book of any kind that has some kind of formula to win the pick 4....... I kow that there may be other systems in there, but the P-4 is what I am interested....

Let me know if you or know anyone who may have a system such as....

Eddie

Kansas City, MO
              United States
              Member #50725
              March 13, 2007
              78 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Hi All.....

Eddie

Whatever you do, DON'T get the "URN System" book. This guy is a total Fraud and doesn't give the refund he touts. He goes under "Lifetime Refund"

Griffith, In
                United States
                Member #41637
                June 20, 2006
                266 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Whatever you do, DON'T get the "URN System" book. This guy is a total Fraud and doesn't give the refund he touts. He goes under "Lifetime Refund"

Hi Frankie...

Thanxs..... now this is what the lotter post is all about..... letting us know whos - who's!

The God, The Bad, and the ugly!...... Lol!

So can you tell me if there is anything out there worth investing in?

I am into the P-4, andfor a whole year..... it has been taking me for a ride....

Well any info that you can share will surely be appreciated.

Eddie

Kansas City, MO
                  United States
                  Member #50725
                  March 13, 2007
                  78 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I haven't found ANYTHING worth the money. I love the Pick 4, too, but like an unfaithful woman, she's not been good to me. I'll put you into my "Favorites" and if I find something, I'll let you know.

Jack-C's avatar - us
                    San Diego, CA
                    United States
                    Member #61467
                    May 24, 2008
                    28146 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

You can go here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics-top.asp?t=50&s=in&g=p4

and see the top 50 Pick 4 predictors here on LP for the state of Indiana.  Then click on their name and see what they are predicting for today.