Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mr Z's weekly Forcaster!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Sage.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Happy New years everyone.  I'm looking for a old dos program by Mr Z.  We all know Mr Lyons from Napels Florida has since passed, but his program is still amazing to me.  I tried to reload mines from floppy disk and my disk is corrupted.  I was wondering if anyone had a copy they could send my way.  I have a friend that can get it to work and in return I'll send you back a working copy.  Thanks for looking and I wish everyone here at Lottery Post a very Happy Party, Healthy and Prosperous New Decade!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Dunwoody Georgia
    United States
    Member #747
    September 29, 2002
    659 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Bob P Winsumloosesum and Hosni for responding!  I'm forever grateful and Bob What a wonderful piece of work your book is.  Thank you so much for being who you are to us at lottery post and even from back in Maybelle days.  May this new year and Decade bring everyone here at lottery post all that their hearts desire.  Todd as always thank you for being the man you are.  I've watch this Lottery post got from a blog like sheet the the remarkable place that we call the Lottery post.  thanks for all your heard work and continued success.  Thank you so much to everyonePartyHyperBananaDanceHurray!Drum

Dunwoody Georgia
      United States
      Member #747
      September 29, 2002
      659 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2010, 1:57 am - IP Logged

I found a neat program shareware called dos2usb that will allow you to print dos programs through your usb printer.  So if you have any of the older programs that are dos base and you can't get it to print try this program.  It worked like a charm to print out Mr. Z for me.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I would be lost without the Lottery Post.  Thanks Todd for giving us a place to come and keeping us all together.