Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Down but happy...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Today i had a terrible, terrible day...But i am happy because i found a system that with:

118,000 tickets it will win: 92 out of the 96 yearly Jackpots of Florida Lotto...GUARANTEED...

found the same system found out that with: 129,000 tickets It will win 60 out of the 96 yearly Jackpots of POWERBALL INCLUDING THE BONUS BALL....NO MATTER WHAT PLAYS....GUARANTEED...

It would had costed me: 5,000 tickets and not: 129,000 had i known math specifically combinatorics but i dont...

on the same system found out that with: 630,000 tickets you will win: 90 out of the 96 yearly jackpots of Powerball INCLUDING THE BONUS BALL...NO MATTER WHAT PLAYS...GUARANTEED...

However it is theoretical...

so it wasnt a terrible day...However ONLY THE RICH CAN WIN IT AS USUAL...

How i arrived at: 96 jackpots? there are 2 jackpots per week...and there is 12 months in a year, 4 weeks in 1 month, so 4 x 12 = 48...48x 2 jackpots per week = 96....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8392 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Powerball there are 52 weeks in a year times 2 drawings a week = 104 drawings a year

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.