Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Virus System: Part2: Winning Powerball Same as guessing Pick3?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by nickbrownsfan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Well almost exactly...You guess Pick3 but with some symbols...I call this the virus system part2...Is so hidden that you will not see it...The Earth will be swallowed by the Sun and yet nobody will see it...PLEASE do not EVER expect a system from me that it will work and cost you: $20 not even $50 such a system i dont know if you will find it, you might find it but it will take someone very gifted and someone who will spend all day every day for years on the lottery....Most of you dont spend more than 3 hours a day on the lotto so i dont know how is that going to happen, and i am not telling you to spend more hours on the lotto...what i am telling you is that you will have to hire someone whose sole job is that...

Anyways going with the system...

This is something i thought about years ago and said i was going to get back to it and totally forgot it, didnt write it down to remember...

Anyways: is very similar to the Virus System Part1...Here we go...Let´s say: 01,05,07,21,43MB20 plays...Look at the starting digits, they are: 0,0,0,2,4,2 basically 6 digits...Look at the ending digits: 1,5,7,1,3,0 again basically 6 digits...

Whoever looks at the ending digits will think that you have to guess from 0-9 six times...What if you guess from 0-9 three times just like a Pick3...but what if you place symbols on each of them - (minus) sign to mean that the first digit is higher than second digit and a + (plus) sign if the second digit is higher than the first digit...I´ll explain:

Look at the Ending digits those are the ones you must look: they are: 1,5,7,1,3,0 if you was to divided them in 3´s they will be: 1,5--7,1---3,0...Treat 0 as ten...Well if you was to subtract them the first digit from the second digit they will be: 1-5= 4 but not just any 4 is a: +4 because 5 the second digit is higher than the first digit 1....Then you do it with: 7-1= -6...And you do it with 3-0 actually is: 3-10 for i told you to treat: 0 as 10 it will be 3-0= +7...You will then noticed that there are 3 numbers you have to guess just like PIck3 they are: +4,-6, +7....Those are the 3 numbers you have to guess to win Powerball plus the symbols of course...

Let assume you gues: +4, -6,+7 then you deduce...this is what i mean:

+4 means that the second digit is higher than the first digit so you do this start from 10 and work down: Treat 0 as 10....you place the higher number on the right side or the second digit...

6-0

5-9

4-8

3-7

2-6

1-5

Only 6 combinations of 2´s...

Then you begin with: -6 which means that the first digit is higher than the second digit so you start from 10 and work your way down...Treat 0 as 10...you place the higher number on the left side or first digit

0-4

9-3

8-2

7-1

only 4 combinatios...

You then start with: +7 which means that the second digit is higher than the first digit so you start from 10 and work your way down, treat: 0 as 10...you place the higher number on the right side or second digit...

3-0

2-9

1-8

only 3 combinations of 2´s... combined them all which will be 6x4x3 it will be= 72 combinations...In 1 of those 72 combinations you will have the 6 ending digits which will be: 1,5,7,1,3,0...Now all you got to do is PAIR IT UP with the starting digits...Which normally are from 0-5 in ascending order and you are selecting 5 6 numbers...There are not that many starting digits combination...You may have a little bit of a problem with the Bonus ball i am still figuring out how to make it flow...If you do, BINGO YOU JUST WON POWERBALL JACKPOT....Again please dont expect a system that will cost: $10 and then expect to win Powerball, a game with 200 million combinations....Also going to talk symbolically about systems...Dont expect anyone to give you as a gift a house and then expect for furniture, radio, tv, refrigerator, bed, painted, computers, cars all of it to come with it...And dont expect a system where all you have to do is say: LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE IS LIGHT....

anyways talking about this system you know you could use this system get the ending digits for Pick6 and then deduce the way i mentioned in my blog, deducing will come out to like $20 combinations so it will be: 20 x 72 combinations = $1,440...

anyway dude i dont have anything to do that´s why i write these systems...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 2:26 am - IP Logged

i got this idea after reading one of JKING posts...I read it and it reminded me of something...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
      Deeping in Ramdoness
      Dominican Republic
      Member #73824
      April 25, 2009
      238 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged

pumpi76 hola es español para variar mira veo que tienes experiencia mucho mas que yo

quiero generar una wheel para KENO TU SABES PERO CON 3 numeros fijos es mas o menos COMO LOS KEY NUMBERS  por ejemplo si esn LOTO quiero usar los numeros 19 y 27  y quiero hacer una wheel de 12 numeros y generar todas las posible pero siempre y caundo cada una tenga 19 y 27 entiendes esos 2 tienen que estar presente 19 y 27.. . espero entiendas

bueno EN KENO quiero hacerlo pero con 3 numeros y quiero algo que me permita generar las combianciones o una WHEEL pero con 3 numers keys OSEA NUMERO CLAVES KE SIEMPRE ESTARAN PRESENTES  asi para ganar solo necesitare ke salgn los 3 numero claves y otros 7 mas y listo

ke software me permite hacer eso ke software me permite hacer wheels de KENO asi con key numbers

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I will speak to you in English for i dont want todd to close this post or come up to me and tell me to speak English...Nor do i want the other member to tell me the same...Plus the entire website is in English....

believe it or not the vocabulary that i know about the lottery I DO NOT KNOW IT IN SPANISH...Here in Panama i dont see anyone talking a lot about lottery and there is no spanish website that talks about the lottery or where you can go and talk about the lottery people here in Panama i dont think they have ever heard the word: wheeling....If i had known the lottery vocabulary in Spanish i would had open a website in Spanish pay maybe: 5 a month and open it but the thing is that i dont know it...

about keywheel i dont know much about them, it wasnt until 6 years later after i began to get serious with the lottery that i found out what key numbers are and i´ve never used them i´ve always used abbreviated wheels...i have thought of filtering abbreviated wheels and wanted to do it...The majority of my playing the lottery during my years that i´ve played lottery have been on Pick5 mainly and sometimes Pick4....For Pick6 i dont like to use wheel because they become exceedingly to large/vast that is unplayable or unaffordable...

And now that i think about it: finding a key number for a Pick5/30 or Pick6/40...i dont know if your country got Pick4 but if it did...Pick4 is normally a combination game a: Pick4/17, if you can find 2 key numbers from: 1-17 and wheel it you are better off better than trying to find 2 key number or 1 key number from a Pick5/40...

that´s all i can help...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

but if you use key number wheels let´s say: 2 key wheels from 1-40 the odds are: 1 in 780 as opposed to: 1 in 659,000...

2 in 80 odds...

do they got key abbreviated wheels? There should be...hypothetically speaking it should exist...There also be: 2 Key number wheel optimization again hypothetically it should exist...

is more of a math issue/problem than a wheel issue/problem...

i think i´ve heard the Spanish soap operas on TV talk more about lottery wheels than find on the internet a website that talks about lottery or hear people on the streets talk about lottery...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

also mention a lot of your bussiness here but dont mention everything because the State lottery is snooping on this site collecting everything you say and what´s worse...NOT PAYING YOU FOR IT...you should be paid by the state lottery they are so cheap then people think I AM CHEAP....if you can open a secret website on the net and post your some of your ideas there...

i dont mention: ALL of my bussiness on this site...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2010, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

If you think this is a: O.K system well there have been systems 50 times better than this one, there have been like: 10 system that i´ve won Powerball jackpot theoretically that is and i´ve burn the papers because i know how the state lottery thinks....And i´ve taken my glasses off too...The treat us as: TERRORRIST...Hackers get more rewarded than us...but i dont say anything...

just a tip when you are writting your systems on something dont write it on the notebook tear off the sheet or piece of paper from the notebook and write on a wooden surface or metal surface that way residue of the wax will not be left on the previous sheets of the notebook or whatever you are using...Always use 1 sheet at a time and when you are done wipe off the wooden surface...

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                Deeping in Ramdoness
                Dominican Republic
                Member #73824
                April 25, 2009
                238 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2010, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

thanks.. dude.  yes here in my counry are PICK4.. game.. too but i dont know why i focus in JAKCPOT GAMES.. i think are anomaly in KENO game of my country maybe i dont know or just is.. radom.. because in 68 draws.. dare 24.. draws whit the same TRIPLETS example IN MY KENO game.. the same 3 numbers come togeter whit any others 7 numbers the 35% of time so i wanna take advance of this anomaly i wanna do this what software i can use. IF YoU KNOW please helpme..

and the others game that i play is A NORMAL LOTO 6/38 game..

here exist powerball type game too

maybe i can use your system of VIRUS HERE

the powerball type game is

5/35 and 1/35 math 5 ballsfrom 1 to 35-------and 1 ball from 1--35

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2010, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

did you know that story that you hear about Powerball not joining other states is a bunch of bull...They purposely dont join those states they leave those states on hold so that whenever someone come with a system and wins it or wins it multiple times then they buy/pay whatever out the senators from that particular state and tell them to allow them to expand Powerball and they do and now they add: 4 more balls and 4 more balls to the bonus ball and it will not surprise me if they monitor the computers they keep track or have it hooked up to a supercomputer...Dude just 1 state makes 1 billion dollars in REVENUE EVERY YEAR....

by the way i´ve known that the State treated us as Terrorrist since i was in the navy 9 years ago...

they REALLY think they have the ¨UPPER HAND¨....

You know why i think they track computers in gas stations...BEcause when i was over there everytime i will play there will be siren blowing every single time...I mean every single time...And i remember that there are been MANY cases where i will go and buy a ticket in the USA come go to my sister´s house go to sleep and when i wake up the numbers are different it happened to me a lot...you know how i know because when i buy lottery tickets let´s say: Pick6 the 3 or 4 dollars that i spend i keep a record on my mind of how many evens and odds they were i always do this....For example if i have 2 tickets with 3 numbers even and 3 numbers odd i will remember 3/3 x 2...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2010, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

i get a psychic reading from my TV every single day is as if someone was watching me on the TV everyday for months and could listen to me as i act and knew my behavior...And is uptaded also...

You know something else someone could do: ANYONE can get close to you car in fact any car, place un dispositivo and track you for your whereabouts...This was on a movie that´s where i got the idea...Any car in the bottom of your car...And there will know where you are going at any instant...anybody can do this to you...And if you win 50 million crooks can know where you will be at any instant and robbed you or do whatever...There are crooks out there who if they know you are rich will try and sleep with whoever you like just to mess you up...remember the movie Swordfish which i´ve been saying that that movie is about the lottery where in there there is a senator, coincidence...Dude i´ve been saying it...

There was a hacker in China who could turn on and off computers from a remote area...If they can do that what makes you think that they can´t send you a secret program camera through the computer that can look at you and tell the person in the remote area what you look like and this way find out who you are..

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

is funny never in MY LIFE have i used the word: Whereabouts..Nor do i plan to use it...Yet is in the paragrah...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

i´ll try to make this my last post here on this thread...As i finished writing the paragrah i went to the grocery store to buy me a soda came back and there it was that word..by the way i had left the computer on...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

going back with the 2 key number wheels...The evidence is right there infront of your eyes...Just the fact that they could put up their brains to come up with 2 things of different disciplines meaning 2 key numbers and pair it up with an abbreviated wheel, just the fact that they did that which requires ingenuity the idea that you pair up something that is moving with something that is dead or not moving is ingenius...Again there are many stuff we dont know that goes on behind closed doors (by the way i am not talking about the lottery i am talking about just common regular people), anyways there are many things that go on behind closed doors that you dont know WHAT they´ve come up with, and yes it will be kept secret...Again and it requires some math...

You know those same people you know what it doesnt surprises me if it exists...Remember the movie: Eyes Wide shut it will not surprise me if there is a CULT out there just like that movie a secrecy cult out there where they have this super hot wheel...It will not surprise me at all...Knowing how men think...why because you live in a carnivour planet a planet addicted to sex meat and addicted to money...You know i never told this to any one but if i win 50 million i was planning to take: $200,000 place it in the bank and with the interests pay a women to talk NAKED on the streets as a publicity stun even if she is put in jail she will get paid while she is in jail...Again as a publicity stun to send a message to the TV...

Also the reason why i didnt play the Powerball and win is because all the systems come out to more than: $2,000 or $3,000 or 5,000 none comes to: $10 which is the maximum i´ll play, i only make: $1,000 a month....

And now that you mention 2 key number wheel, this just proves something i´ve been saying all along...To win the lotto all you got to do is guess 2 numbers from 1-52 or 2 numbers from 1 to 56...WHICH A SUPERCOMPUTER CAN DO....Ive been saying it all along but nobody believes me...

and there is something i am going to say: You know movies talk more about lottery and wheels than you and i talk about lottery...I just heard that there are zone wheels...Well remember the show the zone about a psychic that can see the future..That´s bologny and why was it called the zone why not the dimension or something else, again whatever...

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

dont believe me...For instance if i have something very, very valuable...Dude if i have a wheel that can crack Powerball any given day you think the average person will give it away for nothing...Dude to half of the USA or more sex comes first before country, sex comes first before food, sex comes first before kids...So the idea that someone with the best smoking hot wheel will not try to use it for a eyes wide shut cult is childish...Then they say that i have the mind of a 10 year old...

by the way that was walk naked and not talk naked....

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2010, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Well almost exactly...You guess Pick3 but with some symbols...I call this the virus system part2...Is so hidden that you will not see it...The Earth will be swallowed by the Sun and yet nobody will see it...PLEASE do not EVER expect a system from me that it will work and cost you: $20 not even $50 such a system i dont know if you will find it, you might find it but it will take someone very gifted and someone who will spend all day every day for years on the lottery....Most of you dont spend more than 3 hours a day on the lotto so i dont know how is that going to happen, and i am not telling you to spend more hours on the lotto...what i am telling you is that you will have to hire someone whose sole job is that...

Anyways going with the system...

This is something i thought about years ago and said i was going to get back to it and totally forgot it, didnt write it down to remember...

Anyways: is very similar to the Virus System Part1...Here we go...Let´s say: 01,05,07,21,43MB20 plays...Look at the starting digits, they are: 0,0,0,2,4,2 basically 6 digits...Look at the ending digits: 1,5,7,1,3,0 again basically 6 digits...

Whoever looks at the ending digits will think that you have to guess from 0-9 six times...What if you guess from 0-9 three times just like a Pick3...but what if you place symbols on each of them - (minus) sign to mean that the first digit is higher than second digit and a + (plus) sign if the second digit is higher than the first digit...I´ll explain:

Look at the Ending digits those are the ones you must look: they are: 1,5,7,1,3,0 if you was to divided them in 3´s they will be: 1,5--7,1---3,0...Treat 0 as ten...Well if you was to subtract them the first digit from the second digit they will be: 1-5= 4 but not just any 4 is a: +4 because 5 the second digit is higher than the first digit 1....Then you do it with: 7-1= -6...And you do it with 3-0 actually is: 3-10 for i told you to treat: 0 as 10 it will be 3-0= +7...You will then noticed that there are 3 numbers you have to guess just like PIck3 they are: +4,-6, +7....Those are the 3 numbers you have to guess to win Powerball plus the symbols of course...

Let assume you gues: +4, -6,+7 then you deduce...this is what i mean:

+4 means that the second digit is higher than the first digit so you do this start from 10 and work down: Treat 0 as 10....you place the higher number on the right side or the second digit...

6-0

5-9

4-8

3-7

2-6

1-5

Only 6 combinations of 2´s...

Then you begin with: -6 which means that the first digit is higher than the second digit so you start from 10 and work your way down...Treat 0 as 10...you place the higher number on the left side or first digit

0-4

9-3

8-2

7-1

only 4 combinatios...

You then start with: +7 which means that the second digit is higher than the first digit so you start from 10 and work your way down, treat: 0 as 10...you place the higher number on the right side or second digit...

3-0

2-9

1-8

only 3 combinations of 2´s... combined them all which will be 6x4x3 it will be= 72 combinations...In 1 of those 72 combinations you will have the 6 ending digits which will be: 1,5,7,1,3,0...Now all you got to do is PAIR IT UP with the starting digits...Which normally are from 0-5 in ascending order and you are selecting 5 6 numbers...There are not that many starting digits combination...You may have a little bit of a problem with the Bonus ball i am still figuring out how to make it flow...If you do, BINGO YOU JUST WON POWERBALL JACKPOT....Again please dont expect a system that will cost: $10 and then expect to win Powerball, a game with 200 million combinations....Also going to talk symbolically about systems...Dont expect anyone to give you as a gift a house and then expect for furniture, radio, tv, refrigerator, bed, painted, computers, cars all of it to come with it...And dont expect a system where all you have to do is say: LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE IS LIGHT....

anyways talking about this system you know you could use this system get the ending digits for Pick6 and then deduce the way i mentioned in my blog, deducing will come out to like $20 combinations so it will be: 20 x 72 combinations = $1,440...

anyway dude i dont have anything to do that´s why i write these systems...

Which normally are from 0-5 in ascending order and you are selecting 5 6 numbers...

This read as:

Which normally are from 0-5 in ascending order and you are selecting 5 OR 6 numbers...