Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gulfstream Park 1/7/2010 Full Card Selectons

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
Constitutional Money Is Real Money
Brick City
United States
Member #1216
March 3, 2003
1762 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 1:55 am - IP Logged

All picks candidates for WIN.

Betting advice: 1 betting unit to WIN. 2 betting units to PLACE.

All Races handicapped BEFORE scratches and other changes were made available.

Race 1

5 Silver Power: Class relief, Almost won this condition 2 back, Looks like he's sitting on a big race

9 Gift Coupon: Probable post time favorite in sharp form now, Elvis T up for Wesley Ward.

11 Elusive Rob: Class question here, Ships in from Beulah off really big win.

7 Boomerang Star: Class question here, Race 2 back is competitive with these, First time Lasix

10 Promise Me Merlot: Beaten favorite this class last race at Calder, 2nd start off layoff, Paco Lopez up

Race 2

10 Starship Scott: Class relief, In sharp form now, Can stalk and pounce

7 BL's Tsunami: 1st off the claim, 1st off the layoff, Has fired fresh in the past

5 Somes Sound: Paco Lopez up for William White, Huge Class relief, 2nd start off bench

3 B L's Noise: Probable post time favorite drops in class off win - not good sign, 1st start off layoff and has fired fresh in the past

Race 3

13 Angel's Cove: Probable post time favorite should get a easy lead in here, could win gate to wire

4 Itsagiantcauseway: First try on Turf for fillie bred for the lawn, Should be running late at a nice price

6 Performing: Desormeaux up for Mott, Blinks on, Logical favorite in here

2 Mordecai Jones: A repeat of the first try on Turf crushes these, Maragh is very good Turf jock

Race 4

9 By Your Side: 1st off the layoff, Can fire fresh, Steps up a bit in class

1 Full Horse Power: Class relief may wake this one up at a price

7 My Good Friend: Class relief, Hot bug boy up, Will be on lead could wire 'em

3 Our Good Friend: Desormeaux up for McPeek, Class relief, Should stalk and pounce

Race 5

9 Illegal Way: First Turf start for gelding bred for the lawn, Steps up in Class, Could steal this at a nice price

1 Final Ending: Probable post time favorite, Leparoux up for Ward, Repeat of last race wins this one easy

10 Mint Maker: Logical favorite in here, Could close from midpack to win going away

2 Abdel's Ghost: First time on Turf for colt bred for the lawn, Steps up in class, Hot bug boy up, Could steal this at a huge price

5 Closing Costs: Class relief, Very good trainer, First time on Turf for Devil His Due colt

Race 6

2 By Land Or By Sea: First time starter for Dutrow, Mike Smith in from California named to ride, Strong string of works for this

7 Harlan's Princess: Logical favorite, Class relief, Desormeaux up for McPeek, Lots to like here

3 Lalique: Class relief, Logical favorite, 2nd lifetime start, Repeat of first start will win this easy

15 Sarah And Me: Class relief, 2nd lifetime start, Eddie Castro up, A/E may scratch out

Race 7

1 Spanish Wedding: In sharp form right now, Repeat of race 2 back can win this, Steps up in class

7 Obsequious: Fu Peg fillie gets huge Class relief in here, Has fired fresh off the bench in the past, Maragh is very good Turf jock

3 Classical Fashion: Could get an easy lead in here and wave goodbye at a huge price, Should be able to hold on for a piece

4 Flaming Rose: Desormeaux up, Good Turf breeding, Ships in from Woodbine, Could upset at a huge price

5 Toocleverforwords: Logical favorite in here, Good Turf breeding, Should stalk and pounce

Race 8

6 Eskendereya: Class relief, Jonny V up for Pletcher, Should stalk and pounce

1 Steph's Sonset: First start off the claim, Repeat of last could win this

3 Bank The Eight: Dead closer could pick up the pieces at a price, Rose up for Dutrow

4 Thank You Phillipe: Class relief, Logical favorite, Leparoux up, Should stalk and pounce

Race 9

Another MSW puzzler, I'll take a swing at this one

9 Chasing Ted: Fastest horse usually wins - this is the fastest horse in here, Jonny V up for Pletcher, Should stalk and pounce

6 World Record: Logical favorite, Blinks on, Should hit the board

10 Magic Lion: Bravo up for Zito, Should be on the lead and may hold on for a piece

7 The Gadu Angel: 2nd lifetime start, 1st time 2 turns, Hot bug boy up, Could win this at a huge price

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
(attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Can't make the OTB till saturday but will check your picks out the next two days..Good luck...

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Can't make the OTB till saturday but will check your picks out the next two days..Good luck...

Hey tiggs let me know what you see for Sat. at the Races?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Hey BigHitter, have you ever heard of the Picksandplays? they have winners too sometimes I'ts free to open an account.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

All tracks are hard to pick but the hardest to me is Tampa Bay Downs..I use to live in Bradenton Fla so I went there a lot in the 80's and that tarck would drive a person crazy and it still does when I go to the OTB!!!!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34126 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:40 am - IP Logged

All tracks are hard to pick but the hardest to me is Tampa Bay Downs..I use to live in Bradenton Fla so I went there a lot in the 80's and that tarck would drive a person crazy and it still does when I go to the OTB!!!!

I like that Track, Tamba Bay, because once I picked out a race there, It payed 29,000,000

I think I told this story once. this is what I played, the 10,8,6 and the 10,6,8 came I didn't box it or nothing played it srt8 for a Dollar. I had to be crazy not to box those horses or Slash them. 10/6,8 all it would of cost was $2.00 for a Dollar Tri, that will never happen again, No I won't say that, it might. I was being tricky with the numbers and it sure in the hell worked. Just didn't use my head enough. So simply too!  I did some adding and subtracting and that is how I came up with those horse numbers. All were long Shots. I don't go out much be I will give it a try Sat. They are trying to put the Slots there, but it's not for me to much.

Brick City
              United States
              Member #1216
              March 3, 2003
              1762 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

GP Results 1/7/2010 (this turned out to be a good day)

Race 1

11Elusive RobJermaine V. Bridgmohan9.805.805.00
              8All About MamaE. T. Baird  6.606.60
              3NotecardEddie Castro    16.60

Race 2

3B L's NoiseJohn R. Velazquez4.403.002.60
              10Starship ScottJunior A. Thompson  3.202.60
              2Dealing LuckyAllen Maragh    4.00
              $2 Daily Double11-334.20
              $2 Exacta3-1013.40

Race 3

4ItsagiantcausewayCornelio H. Velasquez17.608.205.40
              6PerformingKent J. Desormeaux  4.003.40
              10Splendid SoundPaco Lopez    17.40
              $2 Exacta4-679.20

Race 4

7My Good FriendLuis Saez7.404.403.60
              3Our Second FitzKent J. Desormeaux  5.804.00
              9By Your SideCornelio H. Velasquez    5.40
              $2 Daily Double4-7199.60
              $2 Exacta7-353.20

Race 5

8TakemdownEibar Coa13.609.003.00
              4Pistol RulesWesley Henry, Sr.  9.403.60
              1Final EndingMike E. Smith    2.10

Race 6

6CrescendaRajiv Maragh11.206.805.80
              10KleaJavier Castellano  12.407.80
              4Fight the FeelingPaco Lopez    15.60

Race 7

9Tottie (GB)Jose Lezcano7.203.803.80
              2Speak Easy GalJavier Castellano  4.003.20
              12Salsa StarJeremy Rose    4.80

Race 8

6EskendereyaJohn R. Velazquez4.602.802.40
              4Thank U PhilippeJulien R. Leparoux  3.602.60
              12Middle of the NiteEdgar S. Prado    3.60
              $2 Exacta6-412.40

Race 9

12Best ActorJulien R. Leparoux10.806.404.20
              9Chasing TedJohn R. Velazquez  8.605.40
              8Tiz MineKent J. Desormeaux    9.20

Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
              himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Brick City
                United States
                Member #1216
                March 3, 2003
                1762 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey BigHitter, have you ever heard of the Picksandplays? they have winners too sometimes I'ts free to open an account.

Never checked it out. I'll take a look.

I usually look at these sites:

hittheboardlongshots.com

www.e-ponies.com

Oprah Winfrey

Michael Jordan

Albert Einstein

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks i will take a look at those sites. I think I heard of the e-ponies. they have forum where they talk about Horses. Google Alert always send me different sites that talk about Horses. And Who going to win.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34126 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Wow sorry met to say 29,000.