Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shouldnt the Lottery have Insurance against systems...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Each state that has lottery generates between: $500 million to 1 billion dollars per year on the lotto with some exceptions as Florida, California, etc..How many states have lottery? 39, 43, whatever...You are going to tell me nobody could chip in: 10 million a 1 time payment...43 states x 10 million = 430 million...Place it in the bank at: 5% or whatever (anyways the state can get higher earned interests) and the 21.5 million coming every year, save it for whenever there is someone with a systems that can crack the games, pay him out...or do it globally, there´s got to be like 100 countries with lotto + the 43 states = 143 x 10 million each = 1.4 billion in the bank earning interest at: 5% or 6%= 85 million coming their way every year, call it GLOBAL LOTTO INSURANCE...

I know you are going to say there is no system...There have been discrepancies on jackpot winners, if you surf the net there are 2 guys who claimed/purport they have won the jackpot twice, there is a MegaMillion or Powerball winner who said he had a system who helped him win 172 or 187 millions whatever the amount it was 150+ millions, you got a psychic who claimed she won the lotto, you got someone who claim they won 3.5 million Pick4 unheard of 700 times thanks to a dream...You got someone in Virginia who claimed they made a: MISTAKE wrote the wrong numbers and won, whatever, you got a: DOCTOR who won i think it was 38 million and was wealthy already, again whatever you got in New Jersey a case where someone claimed with the same i think is same first name and last name 2 MegaMIllion or Powerball jackpots each above 70 millions...Again whatever...I go to Powerball website and i see a women identical to a picture of a naked women i got in my computer as relics, i go to the Massachussetts website where they advertise scratchoffs winners and i almost laugh at people´s last name...again whatever...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

pumpi,

They don't need to have "Jackpot insurance". What they pay out is mere chump change compared to what they take in.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.