Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Probability theory

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JKING.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #73512
April 16, 2009
106 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

is that frequent hitting numbers are more likely due than the oddballs (as I like to call them).  It's a pretty simple, straight forward theory.

I used this for Keno and the MM mega ball.  I cross out any numbers that have hit the last X number of games and from the remainder, I pick the ones that hit the most (from a certain period of time of course). 

For mega millions mega ball, I used 5 wagers using the same mega ball.  I crossed out all the ones that over the previous 100 draws and from the remainder, I picked the most frequent (according to the california lottery website).  I actually won $11 when I hit 35, but that 5 still won't hit (grr).

For Keno, I did something similar by crossing out the numbers that hit the past 3 drawings and choose the ones that hit the most the last few months.  I actually matched 7 ($25) twice using this strategy.  HOWEVER, I should mention that there were other factors.  Both times took place a draw or two after at least 10 of the numbers were repeats from the previous draw.  The first time was before I even used this strategy, but it still deals with repeat numbers.

I didn't make much using these strategies, but my bigger wins can be thanked by using these strategies so it has to count for something.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

If the Bonus Ball doesn't hit

Do you keep playing it 'till it does     or switch,  when another takes over most hit?

I do something a little different..... I Q-pick the bonus ball in Powerball

But in about 5 or 6 plays per draw, It's uncanny  that I'll get it almost every other draw. Was why I asked

What I'm wondering is, do you wait ....or switch?

United States
      Member #73512
      April 16, 2009
      106 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

I wait... then stop playing after I have enough bad luck.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Not a Bad way of Playing

Mabey Mega will get a Multiplyer (for everyone)  soon.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1192 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Hi,

If you track how many of those hot numbers occur in each draw, it might reveal something. *S*

Most draw consist of what you might call hot numbers, cold numbers and those in between. It might also tell you when a number is due or when it has occurred to often over a period of time. You can even take it a step further by assigning a rating value to each number based on what you think will be most due, hottest, or any other criteria you want. Then track the each drawing by the rating of number of the numbers being picked.

Everybody has a method here. Just keep exploring till you get the system you like. Enjoy the journey till you get that win. *S*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.