Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some Quick Questions

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NJ
United States
Member #85039
January 7, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Whats up everyone, I am new here. And I am also new to playing thelottery. If I proceed to ask a question that has an answer that isfound somewhere else please just direct me where to look and do notjump down my throat lol. Anyway, onto the questions:

1. What are the best sites to join that let you play the Pick 3/4 lottery online?

2.Lets say that in the pick 3/4 if I think I know a number(s) that willdefinitely show up in the next drawing in the first spot 5-X-X /5-X-X-X...Is there a program I can download or a website I can go tothat will tell me all possible combinations for all non-repeating andrepeating combinations of that number?

Those are the only questions I have at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance Agree with stupid

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7344 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Whats up everyone, I am new here. And I am also new to playing thelottery. If I proceed to ask a question that has an answer that isfound somewhere else please just direct me where to look and do notjump down my throat lol. Anyway, onto the questions:

1. What are the best sites to join that let you play the Pick 3/4 lottery online?

2.Lets say that in the pick 3/4 if I think I know a number(s) that willdefinitely show up in the next drawing in the first spot 5-X-X /5-X-X-X...Is there a program I can download or a website I can go tothat will tell me all possible combinations for all non-repeating andrepeating combinations of that number?

Those are the only questions I have at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance Agree with stupid

On this site there is a pick 3 and pick 4 positional wheel generator that will give you 100 combinations for you first example and 1000 for your second. You can use math to come up with the same results by multiplying 1 digit in the first position times the 10 digits in the second times the 10 digits in the third (1x10x10=100). The pick 4 is (1x10x10x10=1000)