Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Key Wheels: Can someone explain it to me: Or am i going crazy..

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by PlraX.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I was going to ask this on the systems forums but this is not a system more like a question...I thought about this after i read a paragraph from Pirax....I have a question....Is a 2 key number wheel size 15 the same as a: Pick3/15 abbreviated wheel with 2 numbers repeating, where you can take the 2 numbers and repeat them yourself over and over...If is not i got an idea...But still can someone explain it to me...

Anyways i got an idea if is not...

what if: You got yourself a Pick3/15 wheel that will give you 2/3 numbers but you write the numbers for the abbreviated wheel you write from: 10-20 or whatever limit...and you select 2 key numbers from 1-10 in ascending order and you repeat it over and over over the abbreviated wheel...And use it for Pick5...This way all you got to guess is correctly guess those 2 key numbers from 1-10...So basically the odds will be: 2 in 10 to get a: 4/5....It doesnt have to be from 1-10 it could be from 1-15 for i noticed that the first 2 numbers of a drawing range from 1-15 most of the time...You yourself repeated the 2 numbers over and over and you united it with the Pick3 abbreviated wheel...Then you will get a: 4/5 and the 5th number is from: 1-39 and you have a 1 in 39 odds of winning Pick5 jackpots...So all you had to do is get yourself a Pick3 abbreviated wheel for a Pick5 game...So theoretically and basically to win Pick5 it has odds of: 1 in 14 + 1 in 39....

Can someone please tell me that i am dreaming...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY:

what if: You got yourself a Pick3/15 wheel that will give you 2/3 numbers but you write the numbers for the abbreviated wheel you write from: 10-20 or whatever limit...and you select 2 key numbers from 1-10 in ascending order and you repeat it over and over over the abbreviated wheel...And use it for Pick5...This way all you got to guess is correctly guess those 2 key numbers from 1-10...So basically the odds will be: 2 in 10 to get a: 4/5....It doesnt have to be from 1-10 it could be from 1-15 for i noticed that the first 2 numbers of a Pick5 drawings range from 1-15 most of the time...You yourself repeated the 2 key numbers over and over and you united it with the Pick3 abbreviated wheel...Then you will get a: 4/5 and the 5th number is from: 1-39 and you have a 1 in 39 odds of winning Pick5 jackpots...So all you had to do is get yourself a Pick3 abbreviated wheel for a Pick5 game and and guess the 2 key numbers from 1-10 or from 1-14...So theoretically and basically to win Pick5 it has odds of: 1 in 14 plus 1 in 39....

so what i am saying is that: if you guess the 2 numbers from 1-10 then you will automatically get a: 4/5 plus a 1 in 39 odds of winning the Pick5 jackpot...So all you need to win Pick5 is a Pick3 abbreviated wheel (combination wheel not permutation wheel)....

again can someone please tell me that i am dreaming...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7325 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY:

what if: You got yourself a Pick3/15 wheel that will give you 2/3 numbers but you write the numbers for the abbreviated wheel you write from: 10-20 or whatever limit...and you select 2 key numbers from 1-10 in ascending order and you repeat it over and over over the abbreviated wheel...And use it for Pick5...This way all you got to guess is correctly guess those 2 key numbers from 1-10...So basically the odds will be: 2 in 10 to get a: 4/5....It doesnt have to be from 1-10 it could be from 1-15 for i noticed that the first 2 numbers of a Pick5 drawings range from 1-15 most of the time...You yourself repeated the 2 key numbers over and over and you united it with the Pick3 abbreviated wheel...Then you will get a: 4/5 and the 5th number is from: 1-39 and you have a 1 in 39 odds of winning Pick5 jackpots...So all you had to do is get yourself a Pick3 abbreviated wheel for a Pick5 game and and guess the 2 key numbers from 1-10 or from 1-14...So theoretically and basically to win Pick5 it has odds of: 1 in 14 plus 1 in 39....

so what i am saying is that: if you guess the 2 numbers from 1-10 then you will automatically get a: 4/5 plus a 1 in 39 odds of winning the Pick5 jackpot...So all you need to win Pick5 is a Pick3 abbreviated wheel (combination wheel not permutation wheel)....

again can someone please tell me that i am dreaming...

A friend of mine hit a $100,000 Ohio Buckeye 5 (5/37) jackpot by keying on three numbers and playing them with the other 34 numbers in 2 number pairs, 17 combinations. A 5/39 would be 18 combos and if you match your 3 key numbers you're guaranteed to hit two 4 number matches and sixteen 3 number matches. Matching 2 of the key numbers still gives you at least three 3 number matches and fifteen 2 number matches. For $630 you could guarantee a jackpot if your three key numbers hit.

There are 3003 combinations in a full 15 wheel and 78 two number keys. By using 2 of the 15 as key numbers, you would need a 2 if 3 of 13 numbers wheel to get a 4 number match. That's providing your 2 key numbers match and if you planning on "guessing" on 10 sets of 2 key numbers, even that's not much coverage when there are 78 possible two number keys.

A 4 if 4 of 15 number abbreviated wheel gives you a guarantee without any guessing or any key numbers.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:09 am - IP Logged

What i was talking about...An abbreviated wheel for Pick3 combination wheel size 25 that will give you 20  2/3´s tickets all you had to do is play it and guess 2 numbers from 1-14 and repeat those 2 key numbers over the Pick3 size 25 abbreviated wheel that will give you twenty 2/3´s tickets you are bound to win it....

again i am not talking about regular pick3 here...

However i dont think anyone has done a 12: 2/3 tickets custom abbreviated wheel for Pick3/25 size 25...After all: There is no such thing as a Pick3/25....There is regular pick3 but is a permutation game and is from 0-9...

So basically what i just described is unheard of...

and i made a mistake the odds are not: 1 in 39, they are 1 in 1.5 to win the Pick5 jackpot...All you have to do is guess the 2 key numbers from 1-14 the first 14 numbers or from 1-10...Not only that...You can look at the separation between the two key numbers, even or odd, high or low, and how close they are to the center....

however: i still dont know if: 12: 2/3 tickets custom abbreviated wheel for Pick3/25 size 25 comes out to...If it comes out to 100 dollars or 50 dollars say merry chrismast again...But again what i just realized is that such a wheel has not been invented...Again there is no such thing as a combination pick3 game IN THE WORLD...There is permutation Pick3 game...

not only that but if a Pick5 not pick4 not pick3 but a pick5 if a pick5 custom abbreviated wheel with 10 tickets having 3/5 size 25 comes out to 300 dollars and is a Pick5 a Pick4 should be 200 and a Pick3 should be 100 but i could be wrong...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

And this just led me to believe something something i´ve suspected for about a decaded now...It means that the State lottery MUST HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS LITTLE HIDDEN SECRET...Yet they never told anyone...Because how do you explain that the bigger games are combination games and the lower games that can be used to win them are permutation game...HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT...and how do you explain that there is no Pick2...Which means that they CAREFULLY CRAFTED THE GAMES as to not arise suspicion...Either that or it means that Pick3 and Pick4 were created first which i dont believe...Even if they were created first why change from permutation game to combination game...why not continue in Permutation game...Which means that the Lottery has had over the years secret buildings where they run test and create wheels and work out wheels over and over like a lab to see if they can beat their games and this people are paid TONS OF MILLIONS...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3106 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2010, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Such a system can be less expensive to play versus a straight up wheel that guarantees a 4 number prize and must therefore be of greater risk of losing to play.

It is easy enough to make a (15,3,2,3)=18 system in CoverMaster and transpose it up from 01-15 to 11-26. 

For Pick-6:  We'd make a second wheel (10,3,2,3)=8 system and play each of these 8 lines against the 18 lines of the first wheel in turn for a total of 8 x 18 = 144 lines.

For Pick-5:  As CoverMaster doesn't make (10,2,2,2) wheels we must make all the possible pairs of 10 digits.

01: 02-03-04-05-06-07-08-09-10
            02: 03-04-05-06-07-08-09-10
            03: 04-05-06-07-08-09-10
            04: 05-06-07-08-09-10
            05: 06-07-08-09-10
            06: 07-08-09-10
            07: 08-09-10
            08: 09-10
            09: 10

45 pairs x 18 lines = 810 lines to guarantee a four number prize when two of the winning numbers fall among the 10 making up the pairs and three of the winning numbers fall among the 18 lines of three numbers.   See the risk?

A straight up (26,5,4,5) wheel would take 1158 lines and guarantee a four number prize however the five winning numbers fall among the 26. 

In both cases there would be an interesting number of three number prizes, though nothing that would make this profitable unless there is a roll over prize like Florida offers when there is no five number winner and the prize is added to the three and four number prize pool raising the prize from around a hundred to around a thousand.

BobP

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
              Deeping in Ramdoness
              Dominican Republic
              Member #73824
              April 25, 2009
              238 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2010, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

BobP 

i wanna HELP whit something i wanna wheel whit KENO 

i have 3 favorites NUMBERS and i wanna KEY this 3 numbers and generate a WHEEL WHIT 20 NUMBERS whit this 3 key numbers i dont know how explain this but yout must understand i wanna generate keno wheel but whit 3 key numbers in case that the 3 key numbers apear and other 7 numbers include in wheel i won

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3106 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

BobP 

i wanna HELP whit something i wanna wheel whit KENO 

i have 3 favorites NUMBERS and i wanna KEY this 3 numbers and generate a WHEEL WHIT 20 NUMBERS whit this 3 key numbers i dont know how explain this but yout must understand i wanna generate keno wheel but whit 3 key numbers in case that the 3 key numbers apear and other 7 numbers include in wheel i won

We don't have keno in Florida so here goes . . .

It sounds to me like you want lines of 10 numbers consisting of 3 key numbers and either 17, 20 or 23 numbers in lines of 7 numbers to add the keys to.

Lucky for us CoverMaster can make 7 number wheels to just about any percentage of guarantee. 

Set Covermaster to:

Pool 17 or 20 or 23
                Pick 7
                Match 3 (number of numbers you want to win on a line with, say 3)
                Hits 7 (number of winning numbers we hope will be among our 17-20-23)

[Generate][Max Tickets][Your Budget][Start][Finished][Optimize]

[Transpose Up by 3 places] pointers are now ready to be printed and exchanged for your picks and the three keys added at the front of each line to go play. 

4  5  6  7  8  9 10
                 4  5 11 12 18 19 20
                11 12 13 14 15 16 17

100% (17,7,3,7)=3 lines

Add keys

key1 key2 Key3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
                key1 key2 Key3 4 5 11 12 18 19 20
                key1 key2 key3 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

A free copy of CoverMaster comes with my book Win Your Lottery by Lotto-Logix.  Link is in the thread of the same name on the LP Systems Forum, I believe there are still two free copies left for voting, see the last page of the thread's posts, if you somehow don't already have a copy.   

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425

BobP

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7325 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

What i was talking about...An abbreviated wheel for Pick3 combination wheel size 25 that will give you 20  2/3´s tickets all you had to do is play it and guess 2 numbers from 1-14 and repeat those 2 key numbers over the Pick3 size 25 abbreviated wheel that will give you twenty 2/3´s tickets you are bound to win it....

again i am not talking about regular pick3 here...

However i dont think anyone has done a 12: 2/3 tickets custom abbreviated wheel for Pick3/25 size 25...After all: There is no such thing as a Pick3/25....There is regular pick3 but is a permutation game and is from 0-9...

So basically what i just described is unheard of...

and i made a mistake the odds are not: 1 in 39, they are 1 in 1.5 to win the Pick5 jackpot...All you have to do is guess the 2 key numbers from 1-14 the first 14 numbers or from 1-10...Not only that...You can look at the separation between the two key numbers, even or odd, high or low, and how close they are to the center....

however: i still dont know if: 12: 2/3 tickets custom abbreviated wheel for Pick3/25 size 25 comes out to...If it comes out to 100 dollars or 50 dollars say merry chrismast again...But again what i just realized is that such a wheel has not been invented...Again there is no such thing as a combination pick3 game IN THE WORLD...There is permutation Pick3 game...

not only that but if a Pick5 not pick4 not pick3 but a pick5 if a pick5 custom abbreviated wheel with 10 tickets having 3/5 size 25 comes out to 300 dollars and is a Pick5 a Pick4 should be 200 and a Pick3 should be 100 but i could be wrong...

"All you have to do is guess the 2 key numbers from 1-14 the first 14 numbers or from 1-10...Not only that...You can look at the separation between the two key numbers, even or odd, high or low, and how close they are to the center...."

At first I thought you meant guessing one pair out the 741 possible pairs and taking advantage of the fact there are 10 pairs in each drawing. But now it looks like you're guessing on one pair out of 91 low pairs.  Basically you're saying if we beat 91 to 1 odds against us on a guess, beat the odds the 3 other numbers are going to be in your other 23 number guess using a 2 if 3 of 23 number wheel, the odds of us winning the jackpot are only 3/2. The problem is there are 1771 combinations full wheel and you're only covering about 3% of them.

Your guess is as good as me buying 50 QPs and the odds of 11,515 to 1 against either of us winning are the same too. I'm not very good at guessing so I'd only make one guess and that would be on the two key numbers. Then I would play them with a 157 combination 2 if 3 of 37 number wheel knowing if I completely missed my guess, I'd still have some 2 match winners and maybe a couple of match 3s too.

I'm not knocking your system because your method of picking 1 pair out of 91 seems valid but you're really limiting you're chances of matching all 5 numbers by not covering all the other numbers. You're talking to a guy that matched the winning 5 numbers out of just 15 numbers and actually lost 3 bucks because he went the elcheapo route.

And speaking of guessing, why not try to guess 3 of the numbers; if you can isolate 2 numbers out of 14, why not try to isolate 3 out of 18 and with about the same odds (741 to 1 vs 816 to 1)?

For $630 you're guaranteed to win the jackpot if your guess is drawn.

"But again what i just realized is that such a wheel has not been invented..."

You don't have to reinvent the wheel, just find a program that creates specific wheels.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/covermaster.htm

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                    Deeping in Ramdoness
                    Dominican Republic
                    Member #73824
                    April 25, 2009
                    238 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

i will try to use the covermaster to for the KEYWHEEL  and gueswhat IN DRAW OF YESTERDAY the triplets that i play COME AGAIN... so i wanna be ready THAT THIS TRIPLETS COME AGAIN . maybe in 4 or 6 draws

DRAWS are dialy...  i wanna WHEEL SOME 16 NUMBERS PLUS 3 KEYS..

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person