Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you Plan to Leave LP or Quit gambling...

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

i heard about recoveryroad and i didnt see it coming even though i wrote about it...About 5 months ago i felt that if you was serious about Powerball, scratchoff or Pick6 you should have someone working FOR YOU...I try a lot of stuff and everything because that´s my job i work for that i am getting paid to work on the lottery sort of speak...The day they stop my salary i will say good bye to the lottery...That´s not the same case with you all...You all work and have kids and have all sort of stuff to work on...I dont know why i didnt mention it....I didnt tell you anything because i felt you all were strong...But here is the thing..The best thing to do...

If you plan to quit the lottery or you feel you will like to go for the lottery but you are too busy or you just can not is too much work or you plan to quit Lotterypost.com....You should gather: 100 people and each one of you chips in: $20 a month...It will be: $2,000 a month....If you gather: 200 people it will be: $4,000 a month basically $50,000 a month...And you get yourself someone who is VERY VERY smart who did good in math you can even put this person in college to study math and get a degree in math with minoris in combinatorics & number theory or whatever teach him/her the lottery jargon, about wheels filterings, predicting, etc, etc...The $20/month Call it your LP membership even though you are not attending LP anymore or you have quit gambling...

Dude if you plan to go after Pick3 or Pick4 and you are working or have chores that´s fine but if you plan to go after higher jackpot games, like: Pick6, Powerball, Scratchoffs, Keno, billion dollar lotto then you should hire someone to work for you, dude is the best thing to do....The person can even work sometimes here in LP sharing ideas, etc...

Or what you can do if you have money and you could afford: $3,000 is you get yourself: 300 people who will like to do the same and each one chips in: $3,000 (price of a BigScreenTV) and it will be: $900,000 and with it you buy yourself: a $900,000 domestic semi supercomputer you program it with algorithms or you can make the person you hire to get a minor about computer programming specifying in algorithms or whatever...And you continue to pay the $20 a month and that person will take care of the supercomputer program the supercomputer and work along with supercomputer with many theories the many systems mentioned here in LP and see if they can win/crack Powerball or Pick6 or Keno remember those are HEAVY GAMES and the person/mathematicians works along with the supercomputer for the 200 or 300 people...But again that´s only if you can afford the: $3,000 dollars....The thing is that you can work it out yourself...A semi-supercomputer can think better than 100 or 200 memmbers here at LP...

If you can´t afford the: $3,000 that´s fine you still have a mathematician and someone VERY SMART working on the field for you and it only costed you: $20 a month...You probably spend $20 on gas or on a cheeseburger or 2 novels...just 2 novels come out to 16 dollars...

None of you go after the Stock Market by yourself DO YOU...WHO in the entire USA goes after the Stock Market by themselves, just a handful...Most people pay a company to do the job...Yet the stock market has: 20,000 stocks...Powerball/MegaMillions has: 200 million at any given instant...So why will you go after Powerball yourself...Companies that go after the Stock Market use supercomputer and people with Degrees and PhD´s in bussiness...So why should you yourself go after Powerball...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34138 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

i heard about recoveryroad and i didnt see it coming even though i wrote about it...About 5 months ago i felt that if you was serious about Powerball, scratchoff or Pick6 you should have someone working FOR YOU...I try a lot of stuff and everything because that´s my job i work for that i am getting paid to work on the lottery sort of speak...The day they stop my salary i will say good bye to the lottery...That´s not the same case with you all...You all work and have kids and have all sort of stuff to work on...I dont know why i didnt mention it....I didnt tell you anything because i felt you all were strong...But here is the thing..The best thing to do...

If you plan to quit the lottery or you feel you will like to go for the lottery but you are too busy or you just can not is too much work or you plan to quit Lotterypost.com....You should gather: 100 people and each one of you chips in: $20 a month...It will be: $2,000 a month....If you gather: 200 people it will be: $4,000 a month basically $50,000 a month...And you get yourself someone who is VERY VERY smart who did good in math you can even put this person in college to study math and get a degree in math with minoris in combinatorics & number theory or whatever teach him/her the lottery jargon, about wheels filterings, predicting, etc, etc...The $20/month Call it your LP membership even though you are not attending LP anymore or you have quit gambling...

Dude if you plan to go after Pick3 or Pick4 and you are working or have chores that´s fine but if you plan to go after higher jackpot games, like: Pick6, Powerball, Scratchoffs, Keno, billion dollar lotto then you should hire someone to work for you, dude is the best thing to do....The person can even work sometimes here in LP sharing ideas, etc...

Or what you can do if you have money and you could afford: $3,000 is you get yourself: 300 people who will like to do the same and each one chips in: $3,000 (price of a BigScreenTV) and it will be: $900,000 and with it you buy yourself: a $900,000 domestic semi supercomputer you program it with algorithms or you can make the person you hire to get a minor about computer programming specifying in algorithms or whatever...And you continue to pay the $20 a month and that person will take care of the supercomputer program the supercomputer and work along with supercomputer with many theories the many systems mentioned here in LP and see if they can win/crack Powerball or Pick6 or Keno remember those are HEAVY GAMES and the person/mathematicians works along with the supercomputer for the 200 or 300 people...But again that´s only if you can afford the: $3,000 dollars....The thing is that you can work it out yourself...A semi-supercomputer can think better than 100 or 200 memmbers here at LP...

If you can´t afford the: $3,000 that´s fine you still have a mathematician and someone VERY SMART working on the field for you and it only costed you: $20 a month...You probably spend $20 on gas or on a cheeseburger or 2 novels...just 2 novels come out to 16 dollars...

None of you go after the Stock Market by yourself DO YOU...WHO in the entire USA goes after the Stock Market by themselves, just a handful...Most people pay a company to do the job...Yet the stock market has: 20,000 stocks...Powerball/MegaMillions has: 200 million at any given instant...So why will you go after Powerball yourself...Companies that go after the Stock Market use supercomputer and people with Degrees and PhD´s in bussiness...So why should you yourself go after Powerball...

To make a long story short. I am going to win!!!!!!!!!!! I am working on it! The thing is to think Possitve!Boxing

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

If you gather: 200 people it will be: $4,000 a month basically $50,000 a year....

and make sure the person is very skinny...

Also Powerball is not a great thing is just a: 2 Pick3´s joined together by the ending digits...All you need is a little knowledged of combinatorics and if you get it it will cost you: $30 bucks to win it...

if you can win: Pick3 twice in a row you can win Powerball...Still need the combinatorics knowledge...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34138 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Theres haters everywhere! It is all about Luck! That's all! And anyway Have you ever won the Mega or the Power Ball! probably not!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19826 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

If I ever decide to stop coming to LP, you will know by the absents of my posts.  No long thread to say "good bye" or an explanation, I'll just stop posting.  And if I change my mind later, no "hello I'm back" either, I'll just start posting again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34138 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Amen!!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34138 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

If I ever decide to stop coming to LP, you will know by the absents of my posts.  No long thread to say "good bye" or an explanation, I'll just stop posting.  And if I change my mind later, no "hello I'm back" either, I'll just start posting again.

I don't know who that's for but I have been here since , well at least three 3yrs, I am not  going anywhere. I love it here and I plan to win big one day!

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

the reason why i said: very very smart for math is because math is probably the 1 field that you need to be very smart to understand it...any other field you will not need to be smart...

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                  Kansas
                  United States
                  Member #83963
                  December 19, 2009
                  347 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

If you gather: 200 people it will be: $4,000 a month basically $50,000 a year....

Also Powerball is not a great thing is just a: 2 Pick3´s joined together by the ending digits...All you need is a little knowledged of combinatorics and if you get it it will cost you: $30 bucks to win it...

if you can win: Pick3 twice in a row you can win Powerball...Still need the combinatorics knowledge...

"and make sure the person is very skinny..."

Thinking of...       ?

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

"....I try a lot of stuff and everything because that´s my job i work for that i am getting paid to work on the lottery sort of speak..."

what does this mean?..what is your job if i may ask....not to get off topic or anything

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

the reason why i ask that the person you choose be skinny is because that person that is going to be working on the lottery MIGHT spend years on that job and it can take its toll...or you can require as part of the job that the person work: 8 and a half hours, 8 hours of work and 30 minutes working out every single day...Also you can talk to lawyers about the prize if in case you win it...The person will get: 5% of the jackpot i really dont know how you are going to handle it....

i meant to say that: This site comes No. 2 or 3 on search engines for the search which means is viewed by a LOT of people...It will not surprise me if a lot of people in Australia read this site also...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3103 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

IMHO it is possible to win lottery sooner then later by "wheeling+system" but, will require hundreds to thousands of dollars per draw plus some luck. 

This means a strong basic system with supplemental fallback systems for the majority of ways the draw can go. 

It may require moving to a place that has a more winable lottery like a 6/45 instead of a Florida 6/53 with 23 million combinations.

The harder you work on it the luckier you get.

BobP

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7310 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Theres haters everywhere! It is all about Luck! That's all! And anyway Have you ever won the Mega or the Power Ball! probably not!

"Theres haters everywhere! It is all about Luck!"

That might be true, but when they offer these multi-million dollar games, eventually somebody is going to win a huge jackpot. I doubt very many of the millions of losing players lay awake all night thinking about how unlucky they were. Every time I've bought a MM ticket I knew the odds of me winning the jackpot were 175 million to 1 against me so I never thought how unlucky I was because I didn't win the jackpot. And knowing the fact the odds against me even winning $2 were 75 to 1, I wasn't shocked when I won nothing either. 

"Have you ever won the Mega or the Power Ball! probably not!"

When you consider the number of players buying tickets each week, you'll have to ask that question to millions before you find one jackpot winner. We all like to think positive and sometimes when a clerk says "good luck" while handing me the tickets, I think maybe my chances are going to be much better. When people always say they "are going to win", I wonder what they think when they never win. I'll stick to thinking my chances of winning are as good as the rest of the players and much better when a clerks says "good luck".

It's a given when someone beats overwhelming odds they were extremely lucky; what else would you call it?

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Santa Ana
                            United States
                            Member #71159
                            February 20, 2009
                            651 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with you!!! It is all about luck and positive thinking!!Hurray!

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention...Powerball is not a great thing if you look at it through the pairs is a: Pick1/10 + Pick1/10...I was talking about the pairs.....Well actually that´s what Pick6 is...Powerball is the same but there is a little problem with the MegaBall when deducing..Is a problem of combinatorics is a math problem...