Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Curious: If you Won the PB/Lotto will you quit LP: How Often will you come back to LP

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

If you Won Big how often will you come back to LP

Once a day [ 14 ]  [41.18%]
Once a week [ 5 ]  [14.71%]
Once a month [ 4 ]  [11.76%]
Every Now and then [ 7 ]  [20.59%]
After 5 years [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
After 10 years [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Never [ 4 ]  [11.76%]
Total Valid Votes [ 34 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Sincerely there are many thing i´ll want to do if i won let´s say: 50 million dollars or 100 million that i think i´ll leave LP behind me and quit LP....How about you...I honestly think that: 50% of players will quit LP....

i will still chase randomness a different form of randomness but i´ll quit LP...

what about you...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I would still be here because I would still be playing the lottery.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

cheryl59's avatar - center
      Va Beach
      United States
      Member #46651
      September 20, 2006
      1857 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I concur!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40421 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I'd be back , but i wouldn't flaunt my win.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Milwaukee, WI
          United States
          Member #3131
          December 27, 2003
          665 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Didn't you mean WHEN I win MM/PB?Banana

MarkP

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I would play once a week to allow others to win. Dance

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
              Kansas
              United States
              Member #83963
              December 19, 2009
              347 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I would still play, and still come back.

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                Northern Virginia
                United States
                Member #83350
                December 5, 2009
                1315 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

My interest isn't really playing the lottery. I do play, but not very frequently, and usually the Pick-3. In fact, if I lived in Colorado, North Dakota, or any other state with no numbers games, I might not play at all unless the Powerball jackpot gets very high. 

I would still come on and do my analyses of Georgia and Virginia numbers.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Flaunt it............

Entertaiment Capital
                    United States
                    Member #37800
                    April 19, 2006
                    302 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I might pronounce my winning in a very indirect way, then I will never come back.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2010, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I would still play, and still come back.

Me too. I'm sure I would be busy with other things, but I would check in every now and then.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10350 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

The question assumes a winner would leave, then come back, maybe.

I chose discard vote because of that. I wouldn't leave but certainly wouldn't post anything about winning. Posting winning a jackppt on the internet would be begging for trouble.

If I do win you can look for me in the Amish phone directory.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

dopey7719's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                          Midlands, SC
                          United States
                          Member #69698
                          January 14, 2009
                          303 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2010, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I would post that I finally hit something bigger than 3 bucks on powerball....but I wouldn't say how much....would probably just tell everyone that if I can win YOU can win and to NOT give up. 

I would definitely tell you if it was a quick pick or my own numbers and how much I spent and whether I did the powerup option.  These are questions I always wonder when people hit it big.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see the choice "share it equally with my LP family", where's the love?Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/206192

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see the choice "share it equally with my LP family", where's the love?Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/206192

yeah i was forgetting that...but that depends how much i win...With 50 million i could not do it...I dont even know where is that post that i wrote i can´t remember everything i said...But even though i´ll leave and never come back i think i´ll check up every now and then see if anyone came up with a good system that possible i could integrate in what i am doing, or possibly paid todd to advertise that i need people to come up with systems to study the particular randomness that i am studying....Plus i plan to also study: Pick20/300, pick30/300, etc go BEYOND POWERBALL..And no i will not share EVERYTHING with the LP members...Whether i dont want to do it or not i´ll still need to do it because a lot of my systems i got the idea from LP members...But again it depends how much i win: I´ll have to win like: $150 million ( i can´t remember the amount that i said) but it will have to be like: $150 million or $200 million...I might do it with: $100 million but i dont know...What i do pray to GOD is that i dont get married or fall inloved or have a kid..And if the judges comes to me and tells me that i have to give: 2 or 3 million to the kid i had i dont know what i´ll do to that judge...There is a lot of problems involved with winning such a huge amount...Just the amount they are going to take from you will make anybody cry...i dont know if i will do this but the idea that if i win: $200 million that half of it will go to the IRS dude if i was someone else i think i might just wage war on them just for the fact that they took: $100 million away in taxes...

and you know something i´ve not told anyone...If i had the system that could win the Powerball i think i´ll give it to 1 million people or more just because Powerball is going to take the: $100 million away from me in taxes...

dude i dont know about you, but i used to Pick up cans on the streets and garbage, 100 million is 100 MILLION....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨