Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Doesnt it Concern you: Systems on this site sold in another country...

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

There´s got to be a TON of lottery systems written by a TON of different lottery members on this site...And there is something that worries me...i will say that: 98% of LP members who wrote systems on this site didnt get the system trademark or get a patent for their systems and i am not sure if you can do it with numbers...Whoever comes on this site can read learn and use such systems...But it had me thinking...

There is yahoo USA, there is Yahoo Mexico, there is Yahoo India, there is Yahoo France there is Yahoo Indonesia, there is Yahoo Greece almost there is a yahoo for every country in the world and that´s just: yahoo, you are forgetting google USA, google Mexico, for every country etc, etc and so on with whatever number of search engines that exist...

How do you know that someone hasn´t copied all the systems or some of the systems here in LP and create a website on Yahoo Greece in another language and sell your system for XX amount of dollars...They dont have to last that long on the net also, as quick as they get the desire money goal they quit and then 2 years later pop up again in Yahoo indonessia of another language...How do you know that´s not true...Without ever consulting with the author of the system...And you know is funny because siince there is a TON of systems on LP and since 1 systems  sells for $20 per client...just using 20 systems or 40 systems you can jacked up the price to: $60 or $100 per client and that pace you are bound to make 1 million in just 1 year or a couple of months...And they dont necessarily have to go on the net they can sell it in their country as a clandestine CD in that particular country, as long as they dont sell it in the USA they are off the hook...

So someone makes 1 million out of your system, not just your system but everybody else´s system´s on this site you are struggling maybe paying child support, And someone has: 1 or 2 million....There is like: 4,000 systems here on LP well i haven´t counted them i am just estimating...If you sell a: 50 systems for $100 and use the 4,000 systems that are here on LP all you need is 25,000 copies sold of each clandestine CD and you will rake: 160 million dollars is 1 year...And since is: 160 million with that much money you can take: 1 or 2 or even 10 million and hushed the authorities of that particular country since they enforce the law and get away with it...Dont forget that´s just 160 million in just 1 SINGLE YEAR...320 million in 2 years...

Even if they were trademarked they could sell it clandestinely on the streets of any country in the world dont need to sell it on the internet to arise suspicion...Even if they were trademarked...

After the 2 years and 320 million in their packet they quit nobody gets caught there was no suspicion raised didnt even showed on the radar...And they can later emerged 20 years later if they want for 2 years again and this time they will rake: 640 million in 2 years (then there will be double of the systems)...I know it sounds funny/silly but that´s just 1 SINGLE COUNTRY...50 systems for $100 dollars that: $2 per system...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

they dont even have to emerge a second time 20 years later OR got for 2 years they can simply go for 1 year it will be $160 million with it create a search engine or a BIG CHAIN OR RESTAURANTS and it will take them to the 320 million...Dont even have to be 1 year it could be: 6 months...6 months= 80 million dollars....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2010, 6:43 am - IP Logged

not only that but i´ve heard that there are ways to drive: 1 million visitors to your site like by links and stuff like that and advertising i dont know is per month or per year (it has its science)...But dont forget there only need: 25,000 copies sold per each 50 systems...So it will mean that they will get their: 160 million dollars or 320 million dollars or whatever amount like in less than: 6 month again completely off any radar and even if there is any radar with 160 million or 320 million you can buy off/bribe the radar...And that´s just 1 country...

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2010, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Since you think that there is money to be made with "selling systems", why don't you study software development and create your own software, spend a few grand in marketing, and distribute your software over the internet?
        within 6 months you can learn enough of programming to have the skills to write some software.

One thing you might wanna consider, we are all "gamblers", and gamblers don't like to spend money on "systems", they want the winning numbers, and they want them for free, and perhaps with some sugar on top of it.
        "They" don't see any harm in spending a few hundred $$$ a month, but they freak out when it comes to buying software that can help them save enormeous amounts of time in their workouts.

Sitting at a pokertable, some man or woman comes along with snacks:
        Gambler: how much for that item?
        Sales(wo)man: $3
        Gambler: are you nuts? $3 for a freaking sandwich??? Get outta here, i'm playing cards! Raise, by $200.

It ain't all that simple, and you might wanna reconsider those "$ 160 000 000", you even might wanna reconsider something like $ 16000, and even much less than that. Then take into account the hours spent on writing the software, and you'll come to the conclusion you're not in it for the money, since you're only making $ 0.5 /hour writing it, losing sleep, alienating from your kids and family.
        You might get somewhat frustrated spending 50 or more hours on writing code so you can test something, come to the conclusion the "system" truly is garbage, and you shift-delete it..., and there are hundreds of "systems" to test...

There is no fortune to be made in writing true software when it comes to pick3, pick4, and pick5.
        Don't lose your sleep over it, trust me. Those who write the real good stuff are in it for the kick, to help out others, and they ask little in return compared to what they offer.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2010, 7:53 am - IP Logged

not only that but i´ve heard that there are ways to drive: 1 million visitors to your site like by links and stuff like that and advertising i dont know is per month or per year (it has its science)...But dont forget there only need: 25,000 copies sold per each 50 systems...So it will mean that they will get their: 160 million dollars or 320 million dollars or whatever amount like in less than: 6 month again completely off any radar and even if there is any radar with 160 million or 320 million you can buy off/bribe the radar...And that´s just 1 country...

this reminds me of songs...There are songs that are not popular, there are songs that dont even make sense and YET there is a black market for all that stuff...

i rather start a prediction website than create a lotto software and since i´ve seen so much garbage on the net about lotto software why will i go into it...I dont have to be a programmer to make lotto softwares...i know some symple lotto systems that programmers will charge me like: $30 or $25 for it per copy...i buy them at $25 and sell them for $40 make: $15 profit...If music CD´s and some Microsoft programs are pirated and sold in other countries for like: $2 what makes you think a lotto software can not and last time i check microsoft programs are more secured and have more programming than a lotto software....And again i am not talking about selling: 1 lotto system i am talking about selling: 50 of them...For instance: 50 systems in 1 software for $100 that´s $2 per system who wouldnt buy it...

Anyways like how i was saying....they open a website AND MAKE SURE that the website is number: 500,000th or for that matter 2 millionth on the searches of the Search Engines not to arise suspicion...Who is going to look for that...and all they do is drive visitors to their site....And they do it in a foreign language where you dont understand what they are saying and nobody understands what they are saying again below the radar...tell me if the radar looks at links or images or advertising images? no they dont...

Dude they can even sell 50 systems for 25 cents and still they will make like: 90 MILLION DOLLARS in 6 months...Again they dont need to be there forever they only need to be there for 6 months or less...AFter that they take their 90 million and start investing it in bussiness, grocery stores who knows what and it will take them to the 320 million...or if they make: 320 million they start investing in other bussiness and it will take them to the 1 billion dollar mark....

you know how much money they make off of pirated microsoft sofwares just in Asia...IN THE BILLIONS...i dont know the figure but it will not surprise me if it passes: $30 billion a year industry...And most of Microsoft sofwares are sold for what: $20, $30, $40 even $50, yet i am talking about selling: 50 lotto systems on a CD for 25 cents or $1....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

not only that something you probably DIDNT KNOW...LP compilation of systems can be used to track and possibly crack the Stock Market any country´s stock market just have to know how to make the conversion, there is only 20,000 stocks other countries have less than that and is still profitable....You didnt know that...I knew that...And again people in foreign countries making a TON of money from your systems....

they can also be used to strengthen encryptions which encryption companies can use them...I remember i once read an article about encryption where they were talking that an encryption will have: 500 BILLION combinations....

Yet your compilation of systems can be used to crack a: Pick15/80...which by the way just a: Pick9/80 has: 213 billion combinations...

again just have to know how to do it...

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Since you "know" all this, so much, i am truly surprised you are not the owner of a bankaccount that runs in the hundred of millions...

You are dreaming when it comes to lottery "websites" if you think they get hundreds of millions out of it.

cheers
              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2010, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes pumpi, THAT is exactly what has been going on.  They are selling a ton of systems for $100 to all the poor people in these countries and making millions. 

The smarter ones did not limit themselves to just one website, they opened several lottery websites under different names.  PLUS, they have infomercials on TV!

There is no need for them to even play the lotteries.  So far, every guy, woman or child that has sold these systems has made more than Mega Million and Powerball jackpots combined!

Not only that but there is a subset of those people that have begun copying YOUR ideas and selling those too!  Every time you post something, another millionaire pops up in some foreign third-world country.  This thread alone will probably allow them to buy private islands where they can enjoy the good life.

And that idea about staying below the radar...wow!  Sham-wow!  Making sure their websites are all in the 500,000 position?  That is like liquid gold, worth 12 times as much as some of your other ideas.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

by the way what i was saying is that they will sell all 4,000 systems in 50´s...They are selling all 4,000 systems...They could even compacted all 4,000 system into 1 CD or 300 systems into 1 cd 13 different times...

i really dont know how many systems are there in LP but it will not surprise me if there is: 4,000 of them...

just to mention that the entire Pick3 forum is systems just that they put it in form of predictions...Just Pick3 will have like: 10,000 systems...so that´s 14,000 systems total...

there are a TON of people (half the world) that if they could get the chance will sleep with your wife there are nice people and there are also wicked people...Money is the root of all evil...

got to ask yourself the question...If someone found a gun on the street will they return it...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

sorry for been off subject here....trying to prove a point...

But you know someone doesnt have to do it with your lotto system either...I heard that there was a hacker in china who could turn on and off computers..Remember the movie: ¨Along came a spider¨....Remember how the evil person placed a camera program on someone else´s computer from a remote computer somewhere else? Well that movie is like: 14 years old...All someone had to do was place a camera program on someone else computer from a remote area in a different country and since almost all of us keep our computers looking to the beds where we sleep, all they could do is record you whenever you are having sex from now til eternity with the computer turned off and sell your sex video in a CD in a remote country with different language and be off the radar, not just 1 sex CD but thousands of them and since sex sells more than lottery systems they will not make: 320 million but instead: 640 million or 980 million or in the billions per year or in 6 months...Again it could happened..YOu dont know how the black market operates....i have suspected this to be going on since: 12 years ago but never told anyone...

they could even get your systems from a remote location from your computer...

Again with your systems or without your lotto systems...