Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sell out numbers

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Illinois
United States
Member #68755
December 29, 2008
85 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2010, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 1111 for at least four months straight, it has been sold out midday and evening, pretty much everyday for at least the last two months. Does anyone know how often they pull out the numbers that sell out or do they usually wait until people slow down playing them?

Milwaukee, WI
    United States
    Member #3131
    December 27, 2003
    665 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Wait until 1/1/11 they will sell out VERY early.

MarkP

Illinois
      United States
      Member #68755
      December 29, 2008
      85 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Wait until 1/1/11 they will sell out VERY early.

MarkP

Oh, they already do, that is why I started doing 3 day draws, yesterday I wanted to play extra and they were sold out at 3:30 for the evening draw.

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #82001
        November 3, 2009
        890 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

So I am not the only one who noticed that too. What gives? I wanted to play it after 111 hit in pick3 a week ago. Is it because it never hit before. I may start playing it too.

Illinois
          United States
          Member #68755
          December 29, 2008
          85 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

So I am not the only one who noticed that too. What gives? I wanted to play it after 111 hit in pick3 a week ago. Is it because it never hit before. I may start playing it too.

1111 has come out 1 other time in IL, but it was in 1994. I just see 1111 all the time and just have been playing it seems like for ever.

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

tasshwil09, I have been paying close attention to "Sold out" Numbers; believe me (they, the lottery big wigs )do playe them  but not often. When (they) do,  is when (they) have played a string of "blind side"  numbers (That is what I call the numbers that many miss-out, the number that did not show up, when I did the workout) This way the State collects the revenue in order to make the payout, so when you see some funny-looking numbers coming like little soldiers one behind each other, Know; that a heavily played number is coming out! 

Unles I see that;  I do not play sold out numbers.    And Yes, more often (they), wait until the trafic on it has slow down, then (they) play it. while many insists that the Lottery is Random, my gut feeling is that it is not random, I am going with my gut feeling, the Spirit never lies!   None the less I play, I play with that understanding, play on cadet!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Illinois
              United States
              Member #68755
              December 29, 2008
              85 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

tasshwil09, I have been paying close attention to "Sold out" Numbers; believe me (they, the lottery big wigs )do playe them  but not often. When (they) do,  is when (they) have played a string of "blind side"  numbers (That is what I call the numbers that many miss-out, the number that did not show up, when I did the workout) This way the State collects the revenue in order to make the payout, so when you see some funny-looking numbers coming like little soldiers one behind each other, Know; that a heavily played number is coming out! 

Unles I see that;  I do not play sold out numbers.    And Yes, more often (they), wait until the trafic on it has slow down, then (they) play it. while many insists that the Lottery is Random, my gut feeling is that it is not random, I am going with my gut feeling, the Spirit never lies!   None the less I play, I play with that understanding, play on cadet!!

jrosina, what do you mean by funny looking numbers?

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

tashwil09, When a number comes out, I take penci/pen and paper and look into  the history of that particular number.

Almost  always they are a group of numbers that follows the particular number that came out; then it's up to me to  pick and buy the ones among the group. 

Usually and very often,Thud one of the group does come out.  Many times I did not pick the one within that group, for whatever reason but that is my fault because the number, at least was showing.  A Funny-looking numbers is what I call the number that was not remotely in the expected set of group of numbers that should have followed the number that came out.

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #68755
                  December 29, 2008
                  85 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2010, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

tashwil09, When a number comes out, I take penci/pen and paper and look into  the history of that particular number.

Almost  always they are a group of numbers that follows the particular number that came out; then it's up to me to  pick and buy the ones among the group. 

Usually and very often,Thud one of the group does come out.  Many times I did not pick the one within that group, for whatever reason but that is my fault because the number, at least was showing.  A Funny-looking numbers is what I call the number that was not remotely in the expected set of group of numbers that should have followed the number that came out.

Okay, thanks, jrosina. That is how I find numbers as well. But I do remember saying where did that number come from sometimes. I'll play closer attention to this, hopefully it will make a difference.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18988 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

Good Luck on your 1111.

If you look at Illinois number history, you will see that in 2009, they ran several quad numbers.

I know 2222.   I forgot the other ones.

Missouri has not played a quad number in pick 4, since, I believe, 2000.

I looked it up, so, I never play quads.

2010 was locked out= you can't bet it, and did it drop? No, lol

so was, 888 on August 8th, 2008, did it drop? no, but, they collected the liability limit, which is 2 million.

They have yet to drop, 199 or 445. I just buried those numbers, because, they never drop them.

Good Luck.

I Agree!